• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be careful, SQ will rip you off on inflight WIFI service

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sbf resident billionaire número uno is the authority on this subject.
He is the frequent SQ first class and private jet traveller.
Awaiting his input in this thread....

Which one Pii narong?

That pwabak ccbkiah xebay (xialan/karmlan/kiamgan) motherfucka???

He too busy pumping more petrol into his QQ in JB la....or else how to twapao xian and come here to dian like he sibei wu lui??

Lanjiao understand!?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Didn't know that SIA had become a telco. Not surprised by their tactics of charging hefty bills. Other telcos in Spore have been doing the same.

It is a short term strategy because I doubt that this passenger will want to fly or recommend SIA.

TG has this service too. Come on no one with a sound mind will use this service unless it really urgent. So this chow angmoh was just asking for it and now want to kpkb. This passenger can do what he want still SQ will survive without him. I think most readers of this complain will think this is a stupid fella instead of pity him.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Even when business was good they would ding you for excess luggage. I know many business travellers who had to pay up including me:smile: I have flown with other airlines & SIA was the only one who did that to me.:eek:

Now that I think about it, it was funny how SIA which is supposed to be a premier airlines was run like a budget airlines:biggrin:

Have to admit that for this, TG is very forgiving, over a couple of kilos its ok, SQ quite petty on this one.