• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bata

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
back to where I came from, we still wear this to school

b24f0106f70571ddb3b7c8c9fd02340e.jpg

:(:(:(

jw5

Loyal
back to where I came from, we still wear this to school

b24f0106f70571ddb3b7c8c9fd02340e.jpg

:(:(:(

That's a great idea, you don't even have to carry a bottle of mineral water in your schoolbag. Thirsty, just take off your shoes and drink. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you that one cannot wear the same pair of shoes everyday. But buying 2 pairs of the same sounds weird. haha :smile:

good morning sister. yup, it's unusual and weird as i treat shoes like underwear - many of the same pairs for rotation on a daily basis not just to minimize wear and tear but also to reduce the nauseous "ba-u", which typically accumulates in the insole of the footwear. an extra day of airing helps to diffuse as you can imagine the sweat and smell stuck in there with a guy wearing a tightly closed shoe all day. :p

my philosophy is to regard footwear which cums into constant contact with guck on the street and goo in the loo as the least denominator of personal wear, more utilitarian than ornamental. perhaps your swine thinks the same way. :wink:

enjoy your tgif and the weekend! and say "hi again" to sue. :biggrin:

Last edited: