• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ball-less Sinkie Man Gets Owned By PRC Hawker In CCK!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Editors,

On 23 Dec at abt 9:45am, I went to NTUC Foodfare at Blk 673B Choa Chu Kang Crescent. I went to the fishball noodle stall, operated by a lone PRC lady and ordered my noodles. She did not acknowledge nor looked up. I presumed my order is taken.

fishball_noodle_bastard_prc_hawker_arrogant_foodfare_ntuc_choachukang.jpg

After she had cooked 2 other bowls of noodles, I asked her politely if I could change my order to Satay Bee Hoon. She looked up and snapped, Cooked already! I was shocked and said Ok, no problem. She went on to say in chinese, you think you wana eat anything also can meh? So early, not ready, who's gonna cook for you?! 不是想吃就有的吃,这么早,谁煮给你!

Ok, I kept my cool and and gave her a smile. The old lady waiting beside me smiled at me and gave me a nod, told me to ignore her which I did.
A couple of seconds later, as I watched her prepare my noodles, I asked her how much to add more bean sprouts. And again, she retorted, Don't have! I told you already, not everytime you wana eat you will get it! 没有!跟你说了,不是每次要吃就有的!

I lost my cool and told her to talk politely, a simple NO would suffice, no need to be sarcastic. She replied, too bad, that's how I talked. By then, there was this commotion and the whole coffeeshop looked at us.

I am filled with anguish, this is what we get in our homeland, our own country. I never had this issue with local food sellers.

Alex Loh
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...s-customer-when-he-asks-pay-more-bean-sprouts
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
70% of sinkies voted for PAP to enable ATB to screw us gao gao

so dun complain lo

This has nothing to do with PAP. It has everything to do with being weak and appearing weak. It's the rule of nature that the weak gets bullied, be it in the playpen at kindergarten, jostling on the mrt, in the office or in the foodcourt.

If this sinkie was more aggressive, that china dog would have backed down and apologized.

This is how you deal with rude hawkers, instead of whining and crying on social media.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/t...es-kebab-seller-to-the-ground-during-argument

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This has nothing to do with PAP. It has everything to do with being weak and appearing weak. It's the rule of nature that the weak gets bullied, be it in the playpen at kindergarten, jostling on the mrt, in the office or in the foodcourt.

it's not just being weak and appearing to be weak. that sinkie is outright indecisive and inconsiderate. he displays his man-bitchiness and guniangness by ordering one item and changing his feeble soft mind to another when the first order is already in process. i would not only verbally abuse him but whack him too for not behaving like a real man who has decided, take responsibility, be accountable, and move on to the next action item. any guy who takes too long and too much flip-flopping to decide at a hawker stall is better off not contributing to the gene pool. :rolleyes:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
So stupid. He hasn't paid. Wait for her to finish cooking, then say, I've changed my mind already. You think you want to be paid you get paid ah? You cook already my business is it?

And walk away. There is a reason why some Singaporeans whine. The whiners are the losers who would get owned whether the hawker is PRC, Malaysian or even Singaporean.

The Singaporeans who whine would be losers in any life. Other true blue Singaporeans know exactly what to do.

Dear Editors,

On 23 Dec at abt 9:45am, I went to NTUC Foodfare at Blk 673B Choa Chu Kang Crescent. I went to the fishball noodle stall, operated by a lone PRC lady and ordered my noodles. She did not acknowledge nor looked up. I presumed my order is taken.

After she had cooked 2 other bowls of noodles, I asked her politely if I could change my order to Satay Bee Hoon. She looked up and snapped, Cooked already! I was shocked and said Ok, no problem. She went on to say in chinese, you think you wana eat anything also can meh? So early, not ready, who's gonna cook for you?! 不是想吃就有的吃,这么早,谁煮给你!

Ok, I kept my cool and and gave her a smile. The old lady waiting beside me smiled at me and gave me a nod, told me to ignore her which I did.
A couple of seconds later, as I watched her prepare my noodles, I asked her how much to add more bean sprouts. And again, she retorted, Don't have! I told you already, not everytime you wana eat you will get it! 没有!跟你说了,不是每次要吃就有的!

I lost my cool and told her to talk politely, a simple NO would suffice, no need to be sarcastic. She replied, too bad, that's how I talked. By then, there was this commotion and the whole coffeeshop looked at us.

I am filled with anguish, this is what we get in our homeland, our own country. I never had this issue with local food sellers.

Alex Loh
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...s-customer-when-he-asks-pay-more-bean-sprouts

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

If this sinkie was more aggressive, that china dog would have backed down and apologized.

This is how you deal with rude hawkers, instead of whining and crying on social media.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/t...es-kebab-seller-to-the-ground-during-argument

Agreed. voice must be louder than them.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt the customer is good looking

or else this atb wont be so unfrenly to him

her lao gong din give her a happy ending the previous night

u can tell from her look

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
So stupid. He hasn't paid. Wait for her to finish cooking, then say, I've changed my mind already. You think you want to be paid you get paid ah? You cook already my business is it?

And walk away. There is a reason why some Singaporeans whine. The whiners are the losers who would get owned whether the hawker is PRC, Malaysian or even Singaporean.

The Singaporeans who whine would be losers in any life. Other true blue Singaporeans know exactly what to do.

In food courts normally you pay first. PRC hawker not stupid.

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha I know someone that lives there. apparently, this lady gives attitude to many of her customers.....the residents there are all used to it....this guy must be a visitor..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
UMNO is right in wanting all chinese to go back to where they came from.

If the chinks can slaughter the m&ds, then the chinks can say they are from Malaya and came from Malaya. As long as the chinks are outnumbered so badly, they can come from the moon for all anyone cares. Tell the jiuhukias to fcuk back to the moon where they came from.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our food culture is being destroyed by foreigners. In the aspect, I respect Penang Malaysia for banning foreigners from being hawkers.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our food culture is being destroyed by foreigners. In the aspect, I respect Penang Malaysia for banning foreigners from being hawkers.

Actually the destruction was started by the PAPs high rental policy. The foreigners don't need as much $ to survive & that's why they are taking over. However I expect them to eventually feel the pain as the PAP will keep on increasing rentals, utilities,....

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alex Loh is a fucking sinkie coward mangina. No balls to confront her directly, but can go to online media to KPKB. He is a real disgrace to himself and his whole family.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It 's ok.

She didn't have sex the night before.

Her boyfriend told her " 不是每次要吃就有的! "

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Editors,

fishball_noodle_bastard_prc_hawker_arrogant_foodfare_ntuc_choachukang.jpg

Alex Loh
A.S.S. Contributor

NTUC shud sack her straight away........... we dun need such f trash here
she is better off in Geylang being fucked by sgian NOT the other way round!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt the customer is good looking

or else this atb wont be so unfrenly to him

her lao gong din give her a happy ending the previous night

u can tell from her look

my fren has a viet gf who always make her own happy ending by having seconds... riding to sunset hai ho!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The problem is not the chink stall holder..

the problem is the fact that these 2 losers eat meat.. that is why they are angry over small matters.. vegetarians are calm and reasonable people who do not get into unnecessary scuffle.

the real culprit is that these 2 are meat eaters. if they do not ear meat, such issues will not happen at all.

if you can backtrack to all these hawker stalls issues, ALL of them are meat eating stalls.. no issues on vegetarian stalls at all.