• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Baey's continued baying shows he's a confirmed donkey

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donkey Baey, eat at Mamak stall, pay $2.50 for makan, "baey kian seow"....we go eat pay $6 at stall, "baey tahan"..his supporters says, "BaeY siang kang"...ha ha ha

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I have to LOL at the rubbish english that pervades this forum.

Those with questionable english should never attempt to play with big words.

Few days back there was that scholar who created the word 'tenderfoot' when he obviously meant 'tenterhooks'.

Now there's the OP who cleverly thought he would use the word 'baying' to go with donkey. What an epic fail!

Baying is used in the idiom 'baying for blood', which means crying out for someone to be punished/killed/jailed etc. Eg. When it comes to FTs, Sammyboy members are always baying for blood.

I guess the word that the Op was struggling to find was braying...which is the sound donkeys make.

Sorry for the lecture, but nothing annoys me more than someone trying to show off their vocabulary without knowing what the hell they're talking about.

You do realise that he had to use "baying" (which as you pointed out is used to mean "crying out.....................") and not "braying" because of his surname right? LOL.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do realise that he had to use "baying" (which as you pointed out is used to mean "crying out.....................") and not "braying" because of his surname right? LOL.
"wasting gas" explaining to non chinese.
he might now target my "wasting gas"

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to LOL at the rubbish english that pervades this forum.

Those with questionable english should never attempt to play with big words.

Few days back there was that scholar who created the word 'tenderfoot' when he obviously meant 'tenterhooks'.

Now there's the OP who cleverly thought he would use the word 'baying' to go with donkey. What an epic fail!

Baying is used in the idiom 'baying for blood', which means crying out for someone to be punished/killed/jailed etc. Eg. When it comes to FTs, Sammyboy members are always baying for blood.

I guess the word that the Op was struggling to find was braying...which is the sound donkeys make.

Sorry for the lecture, but nothing annoys me more than someone trying to show off their vocabulary without knowing what the hell they're talking about.

I see nothing wrong here. Baey rhymes with bay. Donkey is an insult on its own. Try to see things from another perspective before incessantly braying here like a mad donkey.

coldwater

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making so much over such a small matter. Obviously oppo supporters trying to put Baey in a bad light. Come on, we know u guys r just playing politics. So many oppo politicians were getting free food, deals n stuff before the last elections, r they corrupt or stupid also?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Now have to keep on baying and baying incessantly. Fantastic!

bro,
think this baey-yaw-bai just increased his stake for the candidature at Aljunied GRC in the next GE liao.
must re-work the dream team once again :p:p:p

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making so much over such a small matter. Obviously oppo supporters trying to put Baey in a bad light. Come on, we know u guys r just playing politics. So many oppo politicians were getting free food, deals n stuff before the last elections, r they corrupt or stupid also?

It is not a small matter. Donkey Baey was trying to mislead the public that in Singapore one can still get good food at cheap price. In other words, he is saying that Singaporeans' complaints about high food prices are unfounded. It's now been uncovered that he was a hefty discount for that plate of nasi padang. It shows up that he, as much as any other PAP MP, lacks integrity totally.

The PAP has always been nagging about the importance of integrity that a politician should possess. But one of its kind has been found to be without any integrity (again). How then is it only a small matter?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see nothing wrong here. Baey rhymes with bay. Donkey is an insult on its own. Try to see things from another perspective before incessantly braying here like a mad donkey.

I think you are mistaken...the guy you are referring to is most certainly not baying (look it up). He might be baeying though....but braying is more correct given the donkey reference.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
AIyah, everyone forgive this braying or is it Baeying Donkey lah. He saw his masters make millions $ in discounts on luxury condos, so what is a $3 discount on nasi padang? His only mistake was that he forgot his surname is baey and not Lee.

"
The Hotel Properties Limited (HPL) Saga

The HPL episode that sparked off a political storm in Singapore in 1996 has been buried alive by the PAP. But its ghost will continue to haunt those involved.

INTRODUCTION

It all started when the Stock Exchange of Singapore (SES) censured a publicly listed property development company called Hotel Property Ltd (HPL) for not seeking shareholders' approval for the sale of some of its condominium developments at a discount price.

Dr Lee Suan Yew, Lee Kuan Yew's younger brother, was on the board of directors of the company. He had purchased a unit in a condominium project developed by HPL called Nassim Jade.

Shareholders of HPL had been grumbling about the way business was conducted in the company especially when it came to dealings with the Lee family. Many of the shareholders were waiting to buy units at the said project. When the launch of the property never came to pass, the shareholders saw red and demanded an explanation.

The stock exchange authorities quickly announced that HPL had breached regulations. One day later, Lee Kuan Yew and his son, Lee Hsien Loong, publicly revealed that they too had bought HPL condominiums. The story made headlines and started tongues wagging. The story was then traced back to one Ong Beng Seng, a property tycoon in Singapore, and Managing Director of HPL.

Ong had developed two condominium projects at the choiciest districts of Singapore. One was the abovementioned Nassim Jade situated where opulent and expansive embassies and mansions were located around Nassim Road. The other, Scotts 28, was at the heart of Singapore's shopping and tourist district Scotts Road. Both projects consisted of condominum apartments valued at millions of dollars per unit before the property slump.

MORE RED FACES

It was also revealed that not only had Lee Kuan Yew, his brother and his son purchased these apartments, they were offered substantial discounts to boot. The apartments were due to be put on sale on the open market on 17 April 1995. Three days before the official launch, HPL conducted a "soft launch" where a select group of potential customers were invited to have first go at the apartments. This was not exactly an unheard of practice amongst property developers. The problem was that because HPL was a publicly listed company, it had shareholders to account to. Rules under the SES Manual Listing stated that approval had to be sought for transactions involving "connected persons" of the company involved and those persons' associates. The HPL did not seek the permission of its shareholders. Suan Yew, Lee's brother, was a non-executive director of the company.

At the soft launch, Madam Kwa Geok Choo, chose an apartment to buy. She was quoted a price of $3,578,260 (or $1,583 per square foot) for the apartment. This was a seven percent discount on the list price. Buyers at soft launches are usually given only a five percent discount.

Later, Kwa Geok Choo contacted her son, Hsien Loong, and told him of the Nassim Jade apartments upon which he called Aunty Pamelia Lee, wife of Uncle Suan Yew, and said that he and his wife, Ho Ching, were interested in buying the property as well. Aunty Pamelia then later came back to her nephew and offered him an apartment for $3,645,100 a discount of 12 per cent or $437,412 on the asking price. The Deputy Prime Minister accepted the offer.

This was not all. On the Scotts 28 condiminiums, similar offers and purchases were made. Lee Kuan Yew and son bought two more units and paid $2,791,500 and $2,776,400 respectively for them, each bagging a five percent discount.

All in all, Lee Kuan Yew received from HPL a total of $416,252 whilst Lee Junior got $643,185 in discounts. All the purchases amounted to more than $10 million and were carried out without mortgages and loans.

And yet, this was just the tip of the iceberg.

It was later found out that Lee Kuan Yew's entire family was in on the purchases. Daughter Lee Wei Ling, a medical doctor in a government hospital; sister Lee Kim Mon; and his two other brothers Freddy and Dennis; Kwa Kim Li, a niece of Lee; and Gloria Lee, Lee's sister in law, all bought the condos at hefty discounts. Wei Ling bought two apartments at Nassim Jade and was reported to have sold one off for a tidy profit. Again, all these transactions were carried out without the approval of the shareholders of HPL.

SHAREHOLDERS' ANGER

News was leaking out about the Lee family's purchases of the HPL condominiums and the shareholders were getting increasingly alarmed and disgruntled. When pressure was brought to bear on the management, HPL decided to belatedly seek the approval of its shareholders a full eleven months later.

The SES had no choice but to issue a statement censuring HPL for the breach of regulations. It noted that some of the discounts given to directors and their relatives in respect of the Nassim Jade units were higher than those given to non-related buyers and that the publicly listed companies have a duty to obtain the best price so as to maximise the return to its shareholders.

UNANSWERED QUESTIONS

In spite of this, there was no investigation nor inquiry, merely a censure for the company. Meanwhile, Lee Suan Yew quietly resigned as a director with HPL. To date, many questions remain unanswered:
1. Who made the decisions to sell the apartments at such discounts to the Lee family?
2. Who authorised Pamelia Lee to sell the units to her relatives?
3. How many more relatives or friends, apart from those readily identifiable, bought the units through such connections?
4. Why did Ong Beng Seng, owner of HPL, offer the units, and presumably the discounts, to the Lee family?
5. Why was there no enquiry into Lee Suan Yew's involvement in affair?"

Baey Tahan.

Last edited:

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

Name them.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is this cunt?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How many Oppositions members post their Selfies on FB, Instagram etc.. & post their eating exploits on line??? NAME ME & SHOW PROOF WITH LINKS!? Before the old man who owned a resturant in which I know, now pass on, he knew me & family since I was very little. Whenever I eat at his joint, what you pay for $6 I get $2.50, just as an example, with everything else threw in FREE, including the toothpicks & towels &... I do not go & tell any of my friends, colleagues that I get this from that resturant...if they had FB then..boast on FB.

This is call , "how lian' & make people, Baey tahan...he is a public servant & public figure, should have shown more tact & care in this, he is throwing bad light on himself & people will make assumptions that he is receiving favors from the stall owner & bribing him to vote for his party or him.

What he should do is, want to help promote the food, just say, the price is reasonable & affordable, ask the stall owner, how much it is, this call tact. He is so boastful that, he thinks, what he writes or put out, he is untouchable & invincible...BAEY TAHAN!.

Now show proof of any other opposition members doing what BAEY had done ON LINE!!....everyone gets free food, & anyone who guards the well, takes a sip or so, when thirsty!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you are mistaken...the guy you are referring to is most certainly not baying (look it up). He might be baeying though....but braying is more correct given the donkey reference.

Just fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out from.
You getting too fucking boring trying to impress your fucking England.

I got A1 for my GP in A levels many many fucking years ago, so langjeow to your fucking England

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baey should "reflect" on this own self pwn fiasco. The same way he wanted Sinkie to "reflect" when a FTrash called us dogs.

jw5

Loyal

Squirming and wriggling aren't you? Go back into the hole you hid in between Jan 2010 and Aug 2013, and use another nickname to post.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Squirming and wriggling aren't you? Go back into the hole you hid in between Jan 2010 and Aug 2013, and use another nickname to post.

Im on a mission to up the english lebels here to first world standards...just like the rest of the country. I did stay quiet between aforseaid period but its a buay tahan situation right now.