• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious muud Economic Rice At Jewel $20.30 For Rice, 1 Meat, 1 Fish, 1 Veg! Low SES Sinkie Flipped!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nasipadangmain.jpg

np3.jpg

Chou told Stomp: "I was charged a surprise price of $20.30.

"Two female staff explained that the slice of fish is a seafood item at $12, which I was not told about upfront. I checked the stall's signboard again and did not find any price indication for seafood items.

"I hope that they can improve the transparency of food prices. Customers have the the right to decide whether to exceed their meal allowance or not."

Stomp has contacted Food Republic for more info.

In a separate report earlier in April, another Stomper had complained about paying $13 for her meal at the same nasi padang stall at Jewel Changi Airport.

Expressing similar sentiments, Stomper Udaya said: "It looks like the food court should have a menu for you to check the price before picking the food."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...ic-stall-at-jewel-causes-woman-to-bust-budget

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of price is affordable when u hv pap pay package,that's why our self declare as elites feels its reasonable,vote for them n Don kpkb

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Changi Jewel and a food court owned by a notorious F&B crony. :rolleyes:

What is the point of complaining to the propaganda Shitty Times? You want the PAP regime to throw you more breadcrumbs to 'mitigate the escalating costs of living'? :roflmao:

Don't complain about getting raped if you dress like a slut and party until late night at a den of rapists. :cool:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
nasipadangmain.jpg

np3.jpg

Chou told Stomp: "I was charged a surprise price of $20.30.

"Two female staff explained that the slice of fish is a seafood item at $12, which I was not told about upfront. I checked the stall's signboard again and did not find any price indication for seafood items.

"I hope that they can improve the transparency of food prices. Customers have the the right to decide whether to exceed their meal allowance or not."

Stomp has contacted Food Republic for more info.

In a separate report earlier in April, another Stomper had complained about paying $13 for her meal at the same nasi padang stall at Jewel Changi Airport.

Expressing similar sentiments, Stomper Udaya said: "It looks like the food court should have a menu for you to check the price before picking the food."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...ic-stall-at-jewel-causes-woman-to-bust-budget
There are many values embedded in this nasi de Woh.... right? Cik Syed

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many values embedded in this nasi de Woh.... right? Cik Syed
Malays typically have ikan kembong or chicken with sambal and ulam. That is standard kampung food. The rendangs eat only during raya.
This guy wanted it all.