• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Azerbaijan Launches Jihad Against Armenia 2020! Turkey Happy To Stir Shit! Will Mother Russia Get Involved?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US also claim many sea territories and there also have nearby countries! This shows that the most capable country can able to do that! All those countries u mentioned are not rich enough to build! Then why never keep kpkb the US claiming many sea territories?

Like tat also can ya. So if we share common corridor, i can suka put my barang barang infront of ur corridor ya

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like tat also can ya. So if we share common corridor, i can suka put my barang barang infront of ur corridor ya
Different example! Tat is ocean and none has claimed the ocean yet and only china has the financial to build! U are mentioning about block peo way! Then what abt the US?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Different example! Tat is ocean and none has claimed the ocean yet and only china has the financial to build! U are mentioning about block peo way! Then what abt the US?

Same lah. Land or sea. Its still neighbours territory. Its my backyard. I can let it become a jungle. Its my property. U cant rob my territory and start building houses

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same lah. Land or sea. Its still neighbours territory. Its my backyard. I can let it become a jungle. Its my property. U cant rob my territory and start building houses
But no one has claim the sea yet! The US is the first nation to come out this idea and started to doing it then tiong guo just follow suit!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nagorno karabakh recognised internationally as part of Azerbaijan.
But Armenian immigrants settled there when it was under soviet union.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But no one has claim the sea yet! The US is the first nation to come out this idea and started to doing it then tiong guo just follow suit!
There is a internationally recognised law of the sea UNCLOS.which China is also a signatory. Based on that law, China's claim is invalid.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only thing that you are keeping at bay right now is your CPF.. the joke is on you .. HAHAHAHAHA

I've kept my CPF at bay from settling housing loans even when young. So, I am feeling very rich looking at my cpf account, compounding at 4% per year for the past few decades. You been spending your cpf frivolously?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nagorno karabakh recognised internationally as part of Azerbaijan.
But Armenian immigrants settled there when it was under soviet union.

Israel is internationally recognized as a country. But moslems don't recognize Israel. Armenia now doing to islam what islam has been doing to armenia for centuries. moslems invaded and stole Armenia's lands first.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I've kept my CPF at bay from settling housing loans even when young. So, I am feeling very rich looking at my cpf account, compounding at 4% per year for the past few decades. You been spending your cpf frivolously?

Do you like to take toothpicks from Ding Tai Feng as well?

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are rich what the fuck you doing on this forum complaining about the gov and what not. Fuck you

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel is internationally recognized as a country. But moslems don't recognize Israel. Armenia now doing to islam what islam has been doing to armenia for centuries. moslems invaded and stole Armenia's lands first.
Palestine also recognised by international community,
Besides, gulf muslim states now on friendly terms with israel.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only their pussies if i get the chance.
Ang mo gals with chinese guys are much higher rate than ang mo gals with ah neh/m&d guys! Lol! Ang mo pussy can be too big for u! They have tested on niggers cock!

Come on la, chinese pussy is still the best! Very tight! Got tight until she has super difficulty to insert my cock to ride on top of me and the feeling of tightness is super great! Im like in heaven!

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mo gals with chinese guys are much higher rate than ang mo gals with ah neh/m&d guys! Lol! Ang mo pussy can be too big for u! They have tested on niggers cock!

Come on la, chinese pussy is still the best! Very tight! Got tight until she has super difficulty to insert my cock to ride on top of me and the feeling of tightness is super great! Im like in heaven!
Hahahaha. You need their consent first and you need to pamper them. On bad days, they shit on you.