• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Azerbaijan Launches Jihad Against Armenia 2020! Turkey Happy To Stir Shit! Will Mother Russia Get Involved?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are rich what the fuck you doing on this forum complaining about the gov and what not. Fuck you

I mostly support the PAP government and I am a PAP voter. It's my duty to reclaim the cyberspace from oppies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It looks like Azerbaijan is winning, using turkish drones equipped with canadian sensors. I believe that our mighty SAF is taking notes from this little war and getting ST and ST Kinetics to upgrade our combat drones.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
It looks like Azerbaijan is winning, using turkish drones equipped with canadian sensors. I believe that our mighty SAF is taking notes from this little war and getting ST and ST Kinetics to upgrade our combat drones.

Sinkieland should send troops to help Armenia against the Muslim invaders.

Last edited: