• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AWARE Sex Guide Suspended

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
is that a slip of the tongue or an innate propensity to 69 whenever there's an opportunity?

I think you are speaking for yourself here. I know the desire to suck a cock is too great for you to bear sometimes, why don't you get out and smell the roses instead of being a repressed homosexual gay-hater?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you are speaking for yourself here. I know the desire to suck a cock is too great for you to bear sometimes, why don't you get out and smell the roses instead of being a repressed homosexual gay-hater?

i don't hate gays. in fact, i hire and support them. they are very talented folks.

however, in sg, the butches who compete with you guys for chio bu's need to be stopped. they not only scour the island for chio bu's and convert them to lickers, they go on the internet and become a nuisance in forums and chat rooms by overtly promoting the benefits of 69 licking. that, i think, is going too far. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One other reason, I forgot to mention is that the Civil Service Pay Structure is now confidential something that is very much available except in the darkest corners of the world. It does not mean that all levels are paid very well, its those in position of influence and those who have a tendency to think independently. Why rock the boat and with a new government.

You have touched on something that is politically sensitive.

The teachers form the biggest group in terms of government payroll and no other entity comes close. As a single vocation with such large numbers, it becomes easy to manipulate and seek the desired level of support at the voting booth. The bonus is that teachers are housed all over the island. A covenient base. Unfortuantely half of them lose their money to the stock exchange.

Something that the Government will not mention is that Singpore takes 1st place for the highest salaries paid to public school teachers and principals. Not even the developed countries can match it. The entry grade in comparison with some are misleading.

UMNO entire political base is built on public sector teachers.

In the early years, Teachers were watched over due to the the times and Teachers were looked after quite well in terms of teacher estate and Lawrence Sia who headed the union and long time PAP MP. It now much easier to pay them salaries that are record high. It worked for the Admin Service and SPH.

Its crazy when academics can draw salaries lower than teachers and yet not get tenure.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't hate gays. in fact, i hire and support them. they are very talented folks.

however, in sg, the butches who compete with you guys for chio bu's need to be stopped. they not only scour the island for chio bu's and convert them to lickers, they go on the internet and become a nuisance in forums and chat rooms by overtly promoting the benefits of 69 licking. that, i think, is going too far. :biggrin:

Ok, now that you've clarified your stance. It is slightly more platable- but only very slightly. :cool:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chua Beng Huat the sociologist. He was one of those behind the book "Paths Not Taken", edited by Michael Barr of Flinder University on Singapore Politics. Though he himself did not contribute to its content.

The economist however came under a lot of political pressure after the Ng Eng Hen CPF policy debacle so I will leave him out.

There are only 2 vocations that can screw the PAP - Economist and Sociologist. Both are trained in statistics and rely on empirical data to put their position across. Thats very hard to dismantle as one has to prove what that data actually means if it is not accepted.

Political Science as a discipline on the other hand is weak on statistics thus people like Mutalib, Bilveer etc got screwed and could not rebut as it becomes a matter of opinion not matter who educated and astute one is. No local is going to take on the PAP.

Back to statistics - that is the reason why the PAP does not disclose a lot of figures and has a habit of coming out with definitions that can be interpreted by my mother in law for cooking sweet and sour pork. Note the 2 NTU Economists who used MOM figures which was supported initially by Lim Chong Yah and after the napalm bombing by the govt, Lim Chong Yah took cover abandoning his men.

Only country in the world, where the number of Singaporeans holding citizenship, those naturalised or born are not released.

"The exception being one economist and one socioloist in NUS."

Dear Scroobal,

Do share their identities and any work you found inspiring

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are you to comment on whether AWARE started off with a brilliant agenda , and whether this has gone downhill, whether they have lost focus? Firstly, AWARE women have much better brainpower than you--they do not lose focus easily. If they do something, they have a reason for doing it.

My feet u comment on this....the old guard were all sleeping and thinking that everything will be as per normal until the storm took them by surprise...what kind of brainpower you are trying to bring across?

A group of women, some of the best minds of their time, got together and started the NGO, based on THEIR ideals. Not yours, not mine. This group of women were there fighting for it at the AWARE EGM. Obviously, if they thought the religious group was more faithful to their original ideals, they would not have fought like mad to wrest it away from them.

You need to understand that an NGO functions around a set of ideals, and that these ideals usually only appeal to a minority. That was why it was set up in the first place--to look after the needs of a specific, disenfranchised minority. It was entirely disrespectful of this religious group to try to take over a group with different ideals than theirs.

How do u know a reglious group cannot perform better than them? at least they are the one who brought out the issue on the irrelevant topics in the school? u r too judgemental and blinded base on what u think is right...

Why don't you ask why they didn't set up their own group? I'll tell you why--because they were not interested in promoting their values. Actually, they have very little values (certainly, they don't involve integrity, honesty and respect for others). They wanted to stamp out others' values. On what basis? Are the older AWARE women, who had gone through the trouble of setting up and building an NGO, lesser citizens than them?
You ask why Google want to buy over Youtube, and not setup another different platform to compete with Youtube? u got the picture??

AWARE represents the ideals of feminist women, women with solid liberal education. Their ideals include not discriminating against any women, including gay women, and making them feel part of society. That does not mean that they are promoting gay sexuality.

Please stop judging AWARE through the lenses of your homophobic fears. It is not up to you to judge it. You either agree with it and become a member. Or stay away from it.

You are nuts to think that AWARE is going around spreading homosexuality, and that, if not stopped, they will ruin society. Take a look at our laws--the ones with power and wealth in this country are ferociously anti-gay. That's why 377a was not repealed. So don't take a victim and try to make it look like the monster. Go hunt the real monsters.

Just read those articles posted by MOE, you tell me if they do not promote same-sex? Who cares abt AWARE before the saga begans? the organisation only have a mere 300 members and God knows how many are active...

AWARE represents the ideals of feminist women, women with solid liberal education.
What kind of women with solid liberal education will shout the word 'fxxx' during the meeting?
When Josie took over, everyone was caught by surprise, and i truly appreciate her effort and sacrifices, cos without this, no one will know how long will Aware pollute the minds of our young...

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another homophobic nutter

i m truly is...i know gay or lesbians are ok, it is only their way of life and how they wanted to live...but promoting this lifestyles....hell no...does it freak you out when u see Sir Elton John got wed with another man...it certainly make me sick...

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning my female boss gave me a copy of what John Chew wrote as a flyer. He said thank god that the program suspended beos it seemed infidel and God had forbidden. I need this job now so I just kept it. I am just a bit disappointed that a rich Tai Tai like her got nothing to do and attend his sermons and got influence by them. Haiz.:(

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am truly shocked that women were shouting the dreaded word "Fuck". Its got to be the end of the world. In all my life, I have heard of people using the word but not actully heard it. Did you lodge a police report. You can do it online.

I am still shaking from this revelation. What has become of our society when the word "fuck" can be used so brazenly used.

I understand that the Police were there including those chaps from Police Task Force. If you had alerted them, they would surely have stormed the place and shot these chaps dead. Such obscenity should not be condoned or tolerated.

I am with you bro, we should get rid of all these people once and for all. Ours is a puritan society. When the Govt told us to stop at 2, I know for a fact that most Singaporeans copulated ( another word for fucking) twice as doing more than that is gratuitous.

Anything else that was serious that occurred there such as women showing the legs, wearing minis, sleeveless, lipstick, short hair etc. Do let us know.

What kind of women with solid liberal education will shout the word 'fxxx' during the meeting?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Alcohol does not do it for the chicks. They will be dead as a door post when it comes to it. The best you can do is get them dancing on the tables and that will last 20 minutes.
Just to disgress or lighten up (more cerebral ongoings here).. Your assertion 20mins is more than what some of opp gender can come (oops excuse the pun)up with. Guess you are hard put with any empirical evidence, just from experience?:p:biggrin::wink:
..truly shocked that women were shouting the dreaded word "Fuck". Its got to be the end of the world. In all my life, I have heard of people using the word but not actully heard it. Did you lodge a police report.
I am still shaking from this revelation. What has become of our society when the word "fuck" can be used so brazenly used.
..rid of all these people once and for all. Ours is a puritan society. When the Govt told us to stop at 2, I know for a fact that most Singaporeans copulated ( another word for fucking) twice as doing more than that is gratuitous.
Anything else that was serious that occurred there such as women showing the legs, wearing minis, sleeveless, lipstick, short hair etc. Do let us know.
Alas, poor vocab... slip of tongue, no fault of mind? What a dig.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good one bro!

Just disgress or lighten up (more cerebral ongoings here).. Your assertion 20mins is more than what some of opp gender can come (oops excuse the pun)up with. Guess you are hard put with any empirical evidence, just from experience?:p:biggrin::wink:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am truly shocked that women were shouting the dreaded word "Fuck". Its got to be the end of the world. In all my life, I have heard of people using the word but not actully heard it. Did you lodge a police report. You can do it online.

I understand that the Police were there including those chaps from Police Task Force. If you had alerted them, they would surely have stormed the place and shot these chaps dead. Such obscenity should not be condoned or tolerated.

I am with you bro, we should get rid of all these people once and for all. Ours is a puritan society. When the Govt told us to stop at 2, I know for a fact that most Singaporeans copulated ( another word for fucking) twice as doing more than that is gratuitous.

lodged a police complain? what for?? those les may drown the police by spitting salivas on them....

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being femenist and liberal is NOT the same as allowing the gays and lesbians to hitch a ride on your NOBLE plateform..
THAT SIMPLE...

bellepepper02

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m truly is...i know gay or lesbians are ok, it is only their way of life and how they wanted to live...but promoting this lifestyles....hell no...does it freak you out when u see Sir Elton John got wed with another man...it certainly make me sick...

Recently, I attended a Christian service of a 50-year-old man and woman. What made me sick was that the pastor made the woman promise to be obedient to the man! This woman raised two children single-handedly after her husband's serial infidelities, ran her own business to support them, and she is now told that she has to be obedient to a man.

At another wedding, a dynamic, highly successful young women marrying a bit of a lacklustre man was also told that she had to be obedient to her husband.

Both pastors also said husband must protect wife--they said that was why woman was made from Adam's rib, so he could hold her under his armpit and protect her.

This kind of silliness is what makes me sick.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
What made me sick was that the pastor made the woman promise to be obedient to the man!

pastor and christian like that one lah..:biggrin:

convert to buddism lah..:biggrin:

bellepepper02

Alfrescian
Loyal
My feet u comment on this....the old guard were all sleeping and thinking that everything will be as per normal until the storm took them by surprise...what kind of brainpower you are trying to bring across?

Er, the brainpower they used to get back AWARE even though everyone said they couldn't do it?

Just read those articles posted by MOE, you tell me if they do not promote same-sex? Who cares abt AWARE before the saga begans? the organisation only have a mere 300 members and God knows how many are active...

You post those articles and make your arguments, and I will debate you on whether AWARE promoted gay sex.

Why should you care about AWARE before or after the saga? It's got nothing to do with you. It's about looking after women's interests. If they're doing anything against the law, let the government lock them up. You see them locked up? Until then, what they do is nobody's business but theirs.

Very angry women?

Actually, I was there, and I never heard the word being used. I know AWARE women--they would not use the word in the presence of women like Hedwig Anuar, Jean Marshall, and Lena Lim.

What kind of women would use the words "SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN" at a meeting? Fishwives? Women who have nothing intelligent to say?

How do u know a reglious group cannot perform better than them? at least they are the one who brought out the issue on the irrelevant topics in the school? u r too judgemental and blinded base on what u think is right...

I know because this religious group didn't have the brains to start an organisation of their own. Also because they can't string words together to form a proper sentence, and because their vocabulary is very limited. Given these handicaps, they cannot do advocacy work.

Have you seen the list of activities AWARE has already planned for the next two months? All this within 12 days. Josie and CO were in charge for one month, and all they succeeded in doing was to suspend all activities and sack people and change the locks!

So they managed to suspend the CSE programme. They also, in the process, got the Focus on the Family sex ed programme as well as one by the Catholic Church suspended! HAHAHA!

You ask why Google want to buy over Youtube, and not setup another different platform to compete with Youtube? u got the picture??

So, you too don't get the difference between a commercial enterprise and an NGO? Not to worry. I guess you will all find out when AWARE sues Josie and company for the way they spent 90K without getting members' approval.

When Josie took over, everyone was caught by surprise, and i truly appreciate her effort and sacrifices, cos without this, no one will know how long will Aware pollute the minds of our young.

Before the saga, AWARE didn't attract gay women. In fact, gay organisations were pissed off with AWARE. But now they have joined the organisation in order to support AWARE at the EGM. So, that's what your braindead Josie and company succeeded in doing. At any rate, it makes AWARE a stronger organisation in representing women against discrimination.

bellepepper02

Alfrescian
Loyal
What made me sick was that the pastor made the woman promise to be obedient to the man!

pastor and christian like that one lah..:biggrin:

convert to buddism lah..:biggrin:

Did you read the report in Chinese press about how old guard took back AWARE? They used Buddhist artefacts to cleanse the place! A lot of Buddhist teachings have entered into New Age spirituality.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think cherian george summed up this point quite well:wink:

Representation

The Aware old guard accused the insurgents of not reflecting Singapore’s cultural diversity. The insurgents retorted that, compared with the liberal old guard, their conservative values were more representative of Singapore’s majority. Who was right? Both, probably. But, neither diversity nor representativeness is a necessary or sufficient criterion when assessing a civil society group.

First, while the expectation that a civil society organisation (CSO) should represent the majority view is superficially seductive, it is in fact fundamentally flawed. CSOs are not political parties, which must appeal to the majority to win elections. One of the chief values of CSOs is precisely that they fill the gaps left by political parties (and by the private sector), by serving causes that the majority may not embrace.

For example, the majority of Singaporeans would probably not go out of their way to improve the lives of strangers with disabilities. When voluntary welfare organisations work passionately for the interests of disabled, it would be rather perverse if we criticised them for not representing the views of most Singaporeans.

Indeed, if crude democratic logic were applied to gender issues, there would have been no Aware in the first place: when it was set up, most Singaporeans – men and women – held sexist views about the proper place of women and the abuses that they should endure quietly. That many CSOs are not representative is a fact, and a healthy one.

Still, some may wonder if society should tolerate CSOs that embrace seemingly far-out views. Again, it is important not to confuse CSOs with political parties. Electoral politics is more or less a zero-sum game. The winning party controls the government, which in turn monopolises certain powers and resources – including the powers to tax and to command the armed forces.

Civil society space is quite different. CSOs can gain influence, but have no power to set national policy. Furthermore, multiple CSOs can work within the same space simultaneously. Since a CSO has no monopoly over its area of work, it has no moral obligation to be representative in its values – or, for that matter, in its racial or religious composition. If others are fundamentally opposed to its direction, they can set up their own organisation.

CSOs face an inherent tension. On the one hand, they require a certain solidarity and unity of purpose if they are to overcome challenges. On the other hand, internal diversity can be a key strength: a group’s problem-solving capacity is enhanced when it is able to look at situations from multiple angles.

While it may be unfair and unrealistic to expect each CSO to reflect all colours of the rainbow, a CSO that aims to have national impact should certainly be outward-looking. An internally homogeneous community-based CSO is not a problem in itself; it should be judged by the friends it has. It deserves to be viewed with skepticism if it is unable to work with groups representing other communities. Fortunately, several faith-based and ethnic-based groups in Singapore have excellent records of working side by side with other groups, regardless of race, language or religion.

You need to understand that an NGO functions around a set of ideals, and that these ideals usually only appeal to a minority. That was why it was set up in the first place--to look after the needs of a specific, disenfranchised minority. .

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The usage of the word fuck (as seen on /., reprinted for your convenience):

The usage of the word fuck

Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the english language
today is the word fuck. Out of all of the English words that
begin with letter F, fuck is the only word that is referred to as the
F-word. It's the one magical word, just by it's sound can
describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. Fuck, as the most words in the
English languages, is derived from German, the word
fricken which means to strike. In English fuck fall into many
grammatical categories.

As a transital verb for instance : "John fucked Shirley."
As an intransitive verb. "Shirley fucks."

It's meaning is not always sexual.

It can be an adjective such as "John's doing all the fucking work."
As part of an adverb : "Shirley talks too fucking much!"
As an adverb enchancing an adjective : "Shirley is fucking beautiful!"
As a noun : "I don't give a fuck!"
As part of a word : "Abso-fucking-lutely" or "in-fucking-credible"
And, as almost every word in a sentence : "Fuck the fucking fuckers!"

As you must realize there aren't too many words with the versatility
of fuck. As in these examples describing situations such as:

Aggression - Fuck you!
Agreement - Fucking-ay right!
Amazement - Fucking shit!
Annoyance - Don't fuck with me.
Apathy - Who really gives a fuck, anyhow?
Benevolence - Don't do me any fucking favors.
Command - Go fuck yourself!
Confusion - What the fuck?
Denial - I didn't fucking do it.
Despair - Fucked again.
Difficulty - I don't understand this fucking question.
Directions - Fuck off.
Disbelief - Unfuckingbelievable!
Dismay - Oh, fuck it!
Displeasure - What the fuck is going on here?
Encouragement - Keep on fucking.
Etiquette - Pass the fucking salt!
Fraud - I got fucked.
Greetings - How the fuck are ya?
Hatred of chemistry - Thermofuckingdynamics.
Identification - Who the fuck are you?
Ignorance - He's such a fuck head.
Incompetence - He's a fuck up.
Insight - You're out of your fucking mind!
Laziness - He's a fuck off.
Lost - Where the fuck are we?
Panic - Let's get the fuck out of here.
Passive - Fuck me!
Perplexity - I fucking know all about it.
Philosophical - Who gives a fuck?
Pleasure - I couldn't be any fucking happier!
Question - You ain't fucking me?
Rebellion - Fuck the world!
Resignation - Oh, fuck it!
Retaliation - Up your fucking ass!
Suspicion - Who the fuck are you?
Trouble - I guess I'm really fucked now.
Ugliness - You're a dumb looking fuck.
Wisdom - Fuck that shit!
Wonder - How the fuck did you do that?

It can be used in an anatomical description - "He's a fucking asshole."
It can be used in business - "How did I wind up with this fucking job?"
It can be maternal - "Motherfucker."
It can be political - "Fuck Dan Quayle!"

It has also been used by many notable people throughout history:

"What the fuck was that?" - Mayor of Hiroshima
"Where did all these fucking Indians come from?" - General Custer
"Where the fuck is all this water coming from?" - Captain of the Titanic
"Thats not a real fucking gun." - John Lennon
"Who's gonna fucking find out?" - Richard Nixon
"Heads are going to fucking roll." - Anne Boleyn
"Let the fucking woman drive." - Commander of the "Challenger"
"What fucking map?" - Mark Thatcher
"Any fucking idiot could understand that." - Albert Einstein
"It does so fucking look like her!" - Picasso
"How the fuck did you work that out?" - Pythagoras
"You want what on the fucking ceiling?" - Michaelangelo
"Fuck a duck." - Walt Disney
"Why?- Because its fucking there!" - Edmund Hilary
"I don't suppose its gonna fucking rain?" - Joan of Arc
"Scattered fucking showers my ass." - Noah
"I need this parade like I need a fucking hole in my head." - John F. Kennedy

I'm sure you can think of many more examples. With all of these multipurpose applications
how can anyone be offended when you use the word? So, use this unique flexible word more often in your
daily speech. It will identify the quality of your character immediately.
Say it loudly and proudly : "FUCK YOU !!!"

I am truly shocked that women were shouting the dreaded word "Fuck". Its got to be the end of the world. In all my life, I have heard of people using the word but not actully heard it. .