• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Auditor-General finds 'major lapses' in Workers' Party-run town council accounts

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Can WP And Their Running Dogs Please Commit Hara-Kiri?

10606504_797177567004920_8590633461901150139_n.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Shanmugam says WP took money from man in the street and gave it to their friends

If Shamu can get a contractor for the WP TC at the prices he cited, WP TC will gladly accept it. Shamu knows that no contractor serving PAP TCs would dare to do work for the WP TC.

FMSS does not have economies of scale, of course its rates are going to be higher. It was set up only because the WP TC could not find any contractors willing to undertake the contract.

That's the story that every sinkee should know. Only an idiot would buy Shamu's insane attack.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10393977_10153165316041383_267129644370720157_n.jpg

"The rhetoric from the WP is always about helping the poor man. The reality is that WP took money from the man in the street and gave it to (Managing Agent) FMSS." - Minister Shanmugam.

Bloody WP!!!! I wish I could reach out and whack them hard! WP and supporters, please commit hara-kiri.

8pPf3xI.gif

This whole bunch of ministars should have committed hari-kiri dozens of time given the big goof-ups they have committed, hurting millions of sinkees.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My grassroots sources from our block visits tells us that many Aljunied residents have regretted voting for WP. They always thought WP would be different, but alas, like any other opposition party, the opposition is unreliable and lacks integrity, and wants anti-PAP people to vote blindly for opposition.

Don't worry, the WP will tell the residents the truth ...of how the PAP deprives them of money ....of how PAP bails out the PAP TC ....of how PAP-related entities are ripping the TCs off.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can assure this House that all this exaggerating and self-righteous posturing by the PAP is going to be like so much water running off a duck's back. Firstly, the govt has lost its credibility and trust, so nobody except its own stable of porlumpars and stooges will believe a word from MND, Shanmugam or KBW.

KBW dares to cite Jap CEOs commiting hara-kiri. Did LHL or WKS commit suicide when MSK escaped? Did TCH commit suicide when so many security lapses occurred at the Checkpoint? Did Lui Tuck Yew commit hara kliri when the trains broke down again and again?

C'mon, stop wayanging. Stop being pompous. Look in the mirror.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Shanmugam says WP took money from man in the street and gave it to their friends

If Shamu can get a contractor for the WP TC at the prices he cited, WP TC will gladly accept it. Shamu knows that no contractor serving PAP TCs would dare to do work for the WP TC.

FMSS does not have economies of scale, of course its rates are going to be higher. It was set up only because the WP TC could not find any contractors willing to undertake the contract.

That's the story that every sinkee should know. Only an idiot would buy Shamu's insane attack.

Bull shit... If they are willing to pay me 50% more than PAP ward... I will start a cleaning company to do for them... A lot of my friends are looking for this type of business...
And we are talking about 100% more...:rolleyes:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup.
Like no Senior Counsel would take up cases which go against the govt.
Not very different from saying that we need to pay ministers well because otherwise people don't want to go into politics.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNN we always complain PAP give good business to the grass root leader to gain their support... Now we see WP give at better price at 100% more... It seen that PAP is not treating them well... WP treat their grass root leaders better...:rolleyes:

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTH does Shamu have to do with WP TC? Law and FA Minister? Concentrate on your jobs!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WTH does Shamu have to do with WP TC? Law and FA Minister? Concentrate on your jobs!!!

Than what the fuck you have to do with PAP??? Go do your job too???:rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WP MPs should challenge Shamu to repeat those allegations outside Parliament. I bet you that he and Khaw would chicken out.

WP should hammer back the PAP to show that PAP has misgoverned by setting up TCs ...the economies of scale when management was done by the HDB was lost when the TCs concept was put in place. So, for a political edge, the PAP decided to waste taxpayers' monies.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

by saying what he is saying, he is insinuating that pinkie installed his relative KFC as president, his wife hie brother to high posts... and a ZBL old man who collects $18K everymonth without doing his duty or turning up in parliament.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

What if WP top persons would be sued and banned from 2016 GE?
I feel that the overall movements and that ministar talks are for it.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Than what the fuck you have to do with PAP??? Go do your job too???:rolleyes:

His point was correct ...while our relations with Indons is left to falter, Shamu decides to focus on domestic issues. Just like Vivian was focusing on hawker centre cleanings while rats was running amock. Every ministars trying to show Pinky that they are better as attack dogs.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

by saying what he is saying, he is insinuating that pinkie installed his relative KFC as president, his wife hie brother to high posts... and a ZBL old man who collects $18K everymonth without doing his duty or turning up in parliament.

Yes... You maybe right... Get WP MP to said that in Parliment if they dare!!!:rolleyes:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

WP MPs should challenge Shamu to repeat those allegations outside Parliament. I bet you that he and Khaw would chicken out.

WP should hammer back the PAP to show that PAP has misgoverned by setting up TCs ...the economies of scale when management was done by the HDB was lost when the TCs concept was put in place. So, for a political edge, the PAP decided to waste taxpayers' monies.

Good point.
I have been pondering why the Gov. and Pappies need(ed) to split up so many job scopes.
Then, starting to realize that they have to parachute so many of their own men into so many org.
At the end, their expenses are paid by public and businesses.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes... You maybe right... Get WP MP to said that in Parliment if they dare!!!:rolleyes:

you should up my points if you think i am right.