• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AssAF LTC (White Horse?) Abused Stray Dogs in Army Camp!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since this mother fucker ltc like to tekan other peoples kids. Let's CSI this chee bye kia whole family out. Maybe his bastard kids should kena tekan also.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since this mother fucker ltc like to tekan other peoples kids. Let's CSI this chee bye kia whole family out. Maybe his bastard kids should kena tekan also.

Yes SAF protect their own.
Let's dispense some cyber justice on this dog bully.

Last edited:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bastard LTC, think he has some crabs, then can abuse others and cover up.

Fark him. One on One he can abuse an NSF private, but together we will tekan him until he gila.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my time, not too long ago. men only get charged for serious offense, like AWOL, drugs, theft and fighting which I think is fair. Now this type of offense also kena charged. At most, punishment should be signed extra duties.

fedup

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my time, not too long ago. men only get charged for serious offense, like AWOL, drugs, theft and fighting which I think is fair. Now this type of offense also kena charged. At most, punishment should be signed extra duties.

AWOL, drugs etc is formally get charged by JDO/SDO. Need to wear smart 4 and get marched in. Will get DB or fined.

This one I think is considered informal punishment. Get report RP, or extra guard duty. But the LTc really got off scott free.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, when i was not rich, i am bad, even when i am doing better now, i am still as bad.

Saf officers are like shits! Only know how to pull rank, just like the mother fucker officer who want to challenge an nco in the mrt but kena challenge instead and become balless. Fucking bunch of useless jia liao bees.

how did you know that was the true story?
The nco vs officer thing could be false

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

DURING MY TIME VERY LONG AGO THESE LOW LEVEL NS MEN WHERE GOT TIME TO CHECK ON STRAY DOGS AND TAKE PHOTO AND COMPLAIN TO SPCA.

BLOODY HELL;; WE WERE BEING TEKAN RIGHT CENTRE IN FBO FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT BY NCOs.
BOOK OUT SATURDAY AFTER 2PM; BOOK IN SUNDAY 10PM
SO DAMN TIRED WHERE GOT TIME TO THINK ABOUT DOG TIE UP BY LTC ETC...

NOWADAYS ARMY REALLY GONE SOFT MAN!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now what happened to the BSO who didnt do his duty to chk for camera phones ? And the RPs who man the guard post ? How did the NSF bring in the phone without detection ?

Like I mentioned in a previous post, the SAF no longer bans bringing camera phones into most camps.

carnage

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF must declare martial law control on the dog infested areas. Hang the Animal Lovers A
SPCA alike on poles. Any one try to fuck around be prepared to die a hard death without trial nor mercy.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Telling lies to 'uphold the image of the SAF'. :rolleyes:

That is in the spirit of smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY Stinkapore.
A fucking regime build on lies, operate by telling lies and hiding behind the fucking lies that they like to tell Stinkaporeans

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dog in the video doesn't looks aggressive and unpredictable.
Normally dogs will avoid human if possible, unless they are cornered or we accidentally walk into their territories.