• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ass Loon Cheered by PLP (aka Ghost Writer?). Coincidental with Firing of Roy

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/pm-lee--c...s-letter-following-cpf-protest-080711607.html

[h=1]PM Lee ‘cheered’ by social worker’s letter following CPF protest[/h]<cite class="byline vcard">By Nurul Azliah Aripin
Nurul Azliah Aripin

By Nurul Azliah Aripin | Yahoo Newsroom – <abbr title="2014-06-10T08:07:10Z">9 hours ago</abbr></cite>

• AFP News/Toru Yamanaka - Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong delivers a speech during the 20th International Conference on the Future of Asia in Tokyo on May 22, 2014

<!-- START article --> [h=3]Top Stories »[/h]

More »

<!-- yog-5u -->
<meta content="2014-06-10T08:07:10Z" itemprop="datePublished"> <meta content="Yahoo Newsroom" itemprop="provider"> <meta content="PM Lee ‘cheered’ by social worker’s letter following CPF protest" itemprop="headline"> <meta content="Nurul Azliah Aripin" itemprop="author"> <meta content="Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Tuesday said he felt “cheered” after reading an email by a Singaporean social worker expressing gratitude for government policies that have helped her family and people in her work." itemprop="description"> <meta content="https://media.zenfs.com/en_sg/News/AFP/f62996c7cb1f5ab3acea1ef19ceca43637b93445.jpg" itemprop="image"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Tuesday said he felt “cheered” after reading an email by a Singaporean social worker expressing gratitude for government policies that have helped her family and people in her work.

In the image of the letter that the prime minister posted on his Facebook page, the unnamed social worker said she was prompted to share her thoughts and feelings in light of the “recent contention” with Singapore activists and bloggers such as Roy Ngerng, who was recently sued by Lee over alleged defamatory statements.

“I would like to thank you and your ministers for doing so much for Singapore. As a citizen, I could live comfortably and afford my own HDB flat right across the road from my parents, even though my earnings as a social worker is much lower than my fellow graduate friends,” said the unnamed social worker.

The writer also said that in her work at a voluntary welfare organization she has seen how healthcare policies such as Medisave, MediShield and Medifund have helped people.

She also commended the government’s recent efforts regarding sheltered walkways and transport fares.

The social worker concluded the letter by assuring Lee that “not all Singaporeans think like Roy Ngerng and the other activists who are overly self-righteous in the ways they challenge the government”.

Lee said in his Facebook post that he shared the email with his cabinet colleagues. That, he said, prompted Sim Ann, the Minister of State for the Ministry of Communications and Information as well as the Ministry of Education, to recount her experience upon meeting a student Kuek Jia Yao.

In a recent letter Kuek wrote to The Straits Times, he said that Singaporeans who voiced “attention grabbing, unsubstantiated criticism” are not “deserving of any scrutiny”.

In a Facebook post on Monday, Sim wrote that she agreed with him, saying, “I think that robust and meaningful debate must be built on facts and real experiences.”

Lee’s Facebook post garnered over 5,500 Likes and over 500 shares after four hours of being published. It also comes three days after a protest against the Central Provident Fund (CPF) system drew almost 3,000 people at Hong Lim Park.

According to the event organiser, the protest aimed to call for more “transparency” and “accountability” in the system. Speakers at the event included Ngerng, his lawyer M Ravi, and former presidential candidate Tan Kin Lian.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now resorting to 'self-gratification' to kid onself with the help of her PLPs and eunuchs?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]PM LEE: I FEEL HEARTENED THAT 1 SOCIAL WORKER WROTE IN TO PRAISE OUR POLICIES[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
10 Jun 2014 - 7:40pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

PM Lee recently shared an image of a letter which he had received from an unnamed social worker who was writing in to praise PM Lee and the government for the good policies which had helped her family.
Sharing the letter on facebook, PM had written that he was 'cheered' to receive the email.
Here is his facebook status in full:
I was very cheered to receive this email from a young Singaporean social worker. She told me how the Government had enabled her family to live comfortably, and how policies like Medisave, MediShield and Medifund have helped many in her work with a VWO. She felt strongly enough about this to take the trouble to write to me about them.
I shared her email with my Cabinet colleagues. This prompted Sim Ann to recount a similar encounter at the recent Pre-U Seminar. Here's her FB post: http://on.fb.me/1l2ifvq
One student, Kuek Jia Yao, had published a thoughtful letter (http://bit.Iy/1oG8PLX) in ST. He gamely shared with Sim Ann and the other participants why he did so, and explained why he felt we needed constructive policy debate that offered solutions, instead of “attention-grabbing, unsubstantiated criticism”.
Thank you to all who have shared your thoughts with us. We will continue to work hard to build a better Singapore for everyone. – LHL
https://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong/photos/a.344710778924968.83425.12...
The letter which he had received praising his policies:
10426673_723522691043773_4598641850153793998_n.jpg

Editor's Note: It is interesting that PM Lee is so fast to highlight a positive letter of praise which he has received from an unnamed social worker.
It seems that PM Lee is happy to pat himself on the back, for a job well done while continuing to ignore genuine concerns raised by Singaporeans.
Recently, Catherine Lim had raised concerns about the fact that the government has lost the trust of the people, but the sincere letter was happily ignored by the government.
(See: Catherine Lim: An Open Letter to PM Lee)
He is also working to sue Roy Ngerng who raised concerns about CPF.
Do you think it's productive for our PM to be selectively listening to only the 'right' things?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<form class="closeButtonAfterLogin" id="u_0_1u" action="#" method="post"><input name="lsd" type="hidden" value="AVrz_4YH" autocomplete="off"><label class="uiCloseButton" for="u_0_s"><input title="Report" id="u_0_s" aria-label="Report" type="submit" value="Submit Query"></label></form>Pngjknight Frost · Top Commenter · Temasek Polytechnic<i class="star img sp_comments sx_comments_star">This is my own hypothesis. On the 7th paragraph, near the end. "I have met with numerous families who choose to be self-reliant..." The term "self reliant" suggests that those families chose not rely on the social workers nor the government. Does this suggest mistrust from the families? As well as "despite their financial challenges." This depicts a clear line of poverty in Singapore which has been chosen to be specifically ignored. I cannot imagine a capable person would be "cheered" to know of continued existance of poverty in Singapore. It would be quite sick to be joyous over other people's misfortunes.
Reply · Like<form class="fbUpDownVoteAfterLogin" id="u_0_1v" action="#" method="post"><input name="lsd" type="hidden" value="AVrz_4YH" autocomplete="off"><label class="uiLinkButton fbUpDownVoteAfterLoginOption"><input class="uiLinkButtonInput" type="submit" value="Like"></label></form> · 4 · <a class="uiLinkSubtle" href="http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftherealsingapore.com%2Fcontent%2Fpm-lee-i-feel-heartened-1-social-worker-wrote-praise-our-policies%3Ffb_comment_id%3Dfbc_671968682859006_672017752854099_672017752854099&h=dAQFww7PZ&s=1" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"><abbr title="Tuesday, June 10, 2014 at 6:42am" class="timestamp" data-utime="1402407727">5 hours ago</abbr>

</i>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<form class="closeButtonAfterLogin" id="u_0_1s" action="#" method="post"><input name="lsd" type="hidden" value="AVrz_4YH" autocomplete="off"><label class="uiCloseButton" for="u_0_m"><input title="Report" id="u_0_m" aria-label="Report" type="submit" value="Submit Query"></label></form>Getty Lai · Top Commenter<i class="star img sp_comments sx_comments_star">Hurhurhur.. 1 letter... 1... he shld be doing some serious reflections instead eh..
How many singaporeans are living in this land mind me asking...

Reply · Like<form class="fbUpDownVoteAfterLogin" id="u_0_1t" action="#" method="post"><input name="lsd" type="hidden" value="AVrz_4YH" autocomplete="off"><label class="uiLinkButton fbUpDownVoteAfterLoginOption"><input class="uiLinkButtonInput" type="submit" value="Like"></label></form> · 6 · <a class="uiLinkSubtle" href="http://therealsingapore.com/content/pm-lee-i-feel-heartened-1-social-worker-wrote-praise-our-policies?fb_comment_id=fbc_671968682859006_671987112857163_671987112857163" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"><abbr title="Tuesday, June 10, 2014 at 5:14am" class="timestamp" data-utime="1402402481">7 hours ago</abbr>

</i>

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The letter has to be a fake as the it goes to great extent to cover nearly everything except thanking the PM for the sun to rise each day. Secondly social workers know how difficult it is for people who have fallen on bad times to get ready help and assistance without losing a bit of their dignity. As a graduate, she must be aware of the safety nets of well to do countries and the heavy subsidies given by nearly all country to their poor.

As it is not a letter of criticism or that it defames him, why the anonymity.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For one letter of praise, there are hundreds of curse. And he doesn't get it??????

What hundreds, there are thousands of curses & every day too....every minute & seconds...somewhere in SINgapore, someone is silently mouthing or loudly...'FUCK THE PAP"...

They are so arrogant....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now resorting to 'self-gratification' to kid onself with the help of her PLPs and eunuchs?

The letter has to be a fake as the it goes to great extent to cover nearly everything except thanking the PM for the sun to rise each day. Secondly social workers know how difficult it is for people who have fallen on bad times to get ready help and assistance without losing a bit of their dignity. As a graduate, she must be aware of the safety nets of well to do countries and the heavy subsidies given by nearly all country to their poor.

For one letter of praise, there are hundreds of curse. And he doesn't get it??????

Next a nun will write in. Saying he is greater than god.

What hundreds, there are thousands of curses & every day too....every minute & seconds...somewhere in SINgapore, someone is silently mouthing or loudly...'FUCK THE PAP"...

They are so arrogant....

WHY ARSELOON NEVER REFER TO MY LETTER?

The time for Roy and those like Roy will be now.
PAP is finished.

The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY
LKY is about to die in days or weeks

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.
Maggots and cockroaches are appointed as ministers in parliament
Kangaroos are frolicking in High Court instead of being allowed to wander and roam about in the Zoo

And lowest scums of society known for their vicious self interest driven greed are preaching to sinkies on morality and elitism.
Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

IT VERY CLEAR THAT THE FUCKING PAPs ARE SCREWING AND SUEING THE SINGAPOREANS
AND NOT JUST ROY

PAPs ARE ATTACKING SINGAPOREANS BY THIS ATTACK ON ROY
PAPs ARE FIXING THEIR PIANO WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
PAPs ARE FIXING THE NECKLACE OF BURNING CAR TYRES ON THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
WILL SINGAPOREANS REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAPs TO FUCK
AND TO TIEW AND TO TIE PIANO WIRES?
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.
Maggots and cockroaches are appointed as ministers in parliament
Kangaroos are frolicking in High Court instead of being allowed to wander and roam about in the Zoo

And lowest scums of society known for their vicious self interest driven greed are preaching to sinkies on morality and elitism.
Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote Originally Posted by rushifa666 ...Next a nun will write in. Saying he is greater than god.

No lah, the nun will write in saying she got pregnant by Gay Loong just by staring at his pickcher.

and the nun will still write in to say that arseloon is god's gift to nuns, and his peekture has a strong resemblance to god:p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. Either this person was entrusted with the task or done by invisible hand. Surely they can do better than this.