• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are most eurasians here rich????

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK pardon me for titling my topic like this but i would like to know more from you guys. Like do u have Eurasian frens whom are richer than your non Eurasian frens for example.

IN the old forum i think it was chorut or someone whom wrote about the old school eurasians and what new types of eurasians who retained the surname but lost much of their european blood line and basically are 3/4 asian for eg.

ANyway there are some stereotypes about eurasians here.

Snotty, as in look down on so-called locals or pure bred asians.

Rich, i guess having an ang moh parent from the 1st world means that their not the hdb heartlander type notwithstanding the fact that there are many poor ang mohs and many of them who come to asia are you know FILTH types.

Speak good English or might i add speak their european heritage's language better than their asian side. Mark richmond comes to mind. He's half chinese i think yet speaks poor mandarin as shown once on TV and doesn't even speak like a local.

More flirteous, easy to bed for the gals. I guess due to having European genes and u know they are more open minded on sexual matters compared to 'conservative' asians.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANyway there are some stereotypes about eurasians here.

Snotty, as in look down on so-called locals or pure bred asians.

Rich, i guess having an ang moh parent from the 1st world means that their not the hdb heartlander type notwithstanding the fact that there are many poor ang mohs and many of them who come to asia are you know FILTH types.

Many's angmoh heritage are so ancient that today you have Gomezes etc. working as cleaners etc. so it's a stereotypial to say Eurasians are rich, high-class blah blah

Many are good, but the bad ones are those who are angmoh wanna-bes. They always tell you they are half/quarter Portuguese, Spanish etc, but never like to mention the Indian/Malay/Chinese part of themselves :mad:

In other words, not higher or lower than you, me and the rest.. same goes for ang mohs. And that's the way it should be.

dmtpl

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are quite right in you asst on the average Eurasian,and more or less correct.
However, I dun understand the point you r trying to make.

1. Are you refering that because Eurasians look and are more Westernise which therefore makes it easier for them to mix around
2. Because of their different (most of the time) and mixed look they and are more attractive to oppt sex
3.Ashamed of their mixed blood and not having any actual heritage or Motherland to call their own they pretend to be sikit atas ?
4.Races with Ang Mo surnames that dun look anything like Ang Mo?

Bescause I wud sum it up that there are alot of truth to the above and
wud like to add some more:

1.The fair skin Eurasian prefer to be known as "Sarani", mostly Dutch,Eurupean and English mix

2.The Portuguse nickname "Gragok" becoz of their fisherman skills and seafood dishes and they are usually from Thai,Penang and malacca not to be confused with Anglo-Indians.

The typical family wud have at least one female relative whose husband "when back home" , and wif didnt follow etc

3.A no of Hindu's (from cty such as Ceylon) converted to Christianty and took the names of their Priest such as De Costa, Fernandez etc, sometimes they took names from graveyards.

4.Typical Eurasian "Sarani" will consider it as an insult to be called "Gragok-small shrimp or "Udang"-Prawn as low-class, only meant for Portuguse,dark skinned people.

5.Typical Eurasian will always never fail to name drop his famous ancestor was so and so, with a street named after them somewhere in Asia, such as Desker Rd, Westahout Rd etc.

6.Most Eurasian are not rich but have good stable jobs due to their English speaking skills, but this is more to mid 40 age group and above, who invested in land or inherited family land.

7.Nowadays most can be found as Cleaners,working as bartenders,receptionist and sercurity guards.

8.The upper-class ones with better education- Lawyers,Teachers and in Oil related company

9. Balance ... Sold their land, HDB and clear their CPF, moved to Australia and will visit Singapore and Bitch about how much better life is over their and how they hate to see us being controled by the Govement !

LA Di Dah and excuse the typo's!

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
What sort of a question is that? Eurasians are as human as everyone else. They come in all shapes and sizes, and from all walks of life. Most speak good English, some speak near perfect English and many more can't even speak proper English. Some are as dark as charcoal, some as fair as caucasians and many more are fair with a slight tan.

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
my estate is a near 100% owned by my kind, some of them are from indonesia,phillipines or thailand.only at here for some period of time during the year or their kids are studying here.

can only catch some ang mohs around but they are just tenants renting the bungalows.
eurasian?none of them.