• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apologize for not Apologizing for the Ban

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hahaha ...was just going to call you Muthu the Mirror.

ok my apologies to all once again. Its a nice Sat afternoon, enjoy the music.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HzV_W_stx3c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Scroobal's thread already in the rubbish heap. Now waiting for......:biggrin:

This supermodel really sot.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once Alamaking make a post here, expect the inevitable. She is one fucking suay charbo that make all thread to be send to the garbage.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Scroobal's thread already in the rubbish heap. Now waiting for......:biggrin:

This supermodel really sot.

It's confirmed now that the supermodel is either Muthu or Scroobal. Same thread but one ended in Rubbish Heap :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Seem like you also have a big axe to grind with Scroobal. I shall prepare my popcorn and coke.

Suck cock buddy Erections, pls prepare the sofa :biggrin:

Wah-lan-eh this sofa go DNA test sure big news, I cannot imagine.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yo bro, took a while to comprehend wat u tokking.

have u been drinking, or have I ?!!?!?!?!?
Hi bro, Got u spinning around and around and around huh? Or joyride? Original thread can be found at rubbish heap. :smile: took awhile too, for me to comprehend all his thread.

Last edited: