• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyonw heard of virgin eggs?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just bought 2 live chooks over the weekend, the seller was asking if I want young or old hens, I chose young ones, I suppose I'll get to try virgin eggs soon.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since we on this subject then there are organic eggs too. Lagi more expensive to produce.
Yes vegetarians cmi....if really want to do then go full vegan and abstain from eggs altogether.

Organic foods are bullshit 99%!...just label them ORGANIC & charge you to the skies, like a certain political party also. If you insists on eating organic you may loose your "organs" earning that kind of money to pay so much for that kind of food. Is it worth it? We have tried going VEGAN the idea was good, and have done a lot of research & even tried it for a short period of time...we have to buy the stuff from specific shops & certain supermarkets.

Transport costs & food costs killed the healthy eating, it just too costly, so we went back to. "eat & be merry, die & be happy"... ha ha ha of course, we carefully eat...

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Organic foods are bullshit 99%!...just label them ORGANIC & charge you to the skies, like a certain political party also. If you insists on eating organic you may loose your "organs" earning that kind of money to pay so much for that kind of food. Is it worth it? We have tried going VEGAN the idea was good, and have done a lot of research & even tried it for a short period of time...we have to buy the stuff from specific shops & certain supermarkets.

Transport costs & food costs killed the healthy eating, it just too costly, so we went back to. "eat & be merry, die & be happy"... ha ha ha of course, we carefully eat...
Sssshhhh... A lot of people depends on the organic bullshit myth to make a living.

PAULSTANL3Y

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been up and down
I've been all around
I was mystified
almost terrified
But late at night
I still hear kopiuncle call my name

Really? Then why i am still posting a heap daily? Just by posting alone pisses PAP IB off and u can't stop me from doing that as long clone accounts are permitted. You will be disappointed to know that i am not like other forummers where u have harassed them off from this forum and can do that to me. :biggrin: And i don't need an army of clones to beat your combined armies. Just a few high pointers to expose your dirty deeds in this forum. I am ahead in this game again by luring out your shit clones to spam, then i can return them "greetings". :biggrin:

0EFZ3Mc.jpg

Here's a consolation for PAP IB :biggrin:

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683