• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone took Sinovac and tio covid bo tachi?kee chiu here.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
i’m in sg sharing a flat in bedok and working with doctors here. sg is advanced in medical care. she’s one of a few cuntries which offer virtual supervised antigen tests online. docs here can be certified after attending a course on tele health. anyone in the world can dial up or text a certified tele health clinic here to get his or her supervised art done virtually via a video session. so convenient, cheap, and fast that even 1st world americans and japs are amazed at this service. and it’s not confined for travel to and from sg. can also do from timbuktu to onbaktoo. cumming to sg doesn’t require test anymore for vaccinated travellers. unvaccinated and partially vaccinated travellers still need a negative test before boarding. if you’re returning from prc and doesn’t have a ssw, wss, wws, www designation, good luck!

u.s. don’t have lah in all major cities. very limited. even high tech sf and sillycon valley don’t have. i had to drive to sfo to take pcr test at us$275 for 24-hr turnaround with stamped document. other test offered is naat at us$250, no art. test with sg clinics only less than sg$69, and it’s within 16.9 minutes. how to compete for u.s. and uk clinics? you another ccp cocksucking mole.

So are you in SG or are you in SFO? Liar liar pants on fire

My colleague just travelled from New York to Singapore two weeks ago. He bought a ART kit from CVS and scanned the QRcode on the package to connect to a virtual agent who monitor his ART test administration and validated the test result. So WTF are you talking about??

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So are you in SG or are you in SFO? Liar liar pants on fire

My colleague just travelled from New York to Singapore two weeks ago. He bought a ART kit from CVS and scanned the QRcode on the package to connect to a virtual agent who monitor his ART test administration and validated the test result. So WTF are you talking about??
i’m now in timbuktu and onbaktoo at the same time while working from bedok flat. that was either jfk or ewr, different from sfo. i could have done it too virtually with sg clinics weeks ago, but i decided to do a pcr test afternoon in sfo which was after midnight in sg. u.s., uk, sg are 1st world cuntries in this aspect. where is your bigdaddyland prc in this service? still locking folks up? lol!

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiagong,i really only tiagong la..official in PRC will use Sinophram. peasants in PRC will use Sinovac.i really really tiagong la.