• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone took Sinovac and tio covid bo tachi?kee chiu here.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I don’t know I got tio COVID or not. Asymptomatic carriers how to tell? bo tai bo chi go do serological blood tests?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know a group who double-lined ART but no symptoms at all, hardly any discomfort and no cough or runny nose at all :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I'm unvaxxed then kena fever and shoulder ache no cough or running nose. Went to sleep wake up morning no more fever or ache but test ART positive i fast hand fast leg go for PCR test also positive came out of clinic TraceTogether App already state 'Exempted from Vaccination*'

Our Gorment sibeh efficient ! PAP BANZAI ~~ ! Huat Ah ! Properties price keep going up swee lah ! More good COVID years to cum ~ !

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Our Gorment sibeh efficient ! PAP BANZAI ~~ ! Huat Ah ! Properties price keep going up swee lah ! More good COVID years to cum ~ !
A number of the aunties tio COVID hua hee until like tio beh pio like that: “shiok like fuck” they say, can go overseas bo tai chi liao :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinovac or not, mRNA or not, boosted or not...

You are still a vaxtard, and no longer a pureblood. Contaminated. Tainted. Sad!

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A number of the aunties tio COVID hua hee until like tio beh pio like that: “shiok like fuck” they say, can go overseas bo tai chi liao :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yup i went home show my wife my exempted from Vaccination* status she said she also want so i gib her some flying kiss *muack muack* 2 days later she also exempted from vaccination.....

1650686899912.png

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don’t know I got tio COVID or not. Asymptomatic carriers how to tell? bo tai bo chi go do serological blood tests?
Just buy the ART kit and test yourself lah, fucking moron. Like that also u don't know? Every pharmacy is selling it now

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I'm unvaxxed then kena fever and shoulder ache no cough or running nose. Went to sleep wake up morning no more fever or ache but test ART positive i fast hand fast leg go for PCR test also positive came out of clinic TraceTogether App already state 'Exempted from Vaccination*'

Go for PCR test for fuck? There is no false positive in ART test its, only false negative. SO, if you are positive in ART test, that means for sure, u have covid. Go out for PCR test for fuck?U are just contaminating everyone on the way there and back. Moron.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go for PCR test for fuck? There is no false positive in ART test its, only false negative. SO, if you are positive in ART test, that means for sure, u have covid. Go out for PCR test for fuck?U are just contaminating everyone on the way there and back. Moron.

What a retard. With PCR test you get recorded in the system and u're then exempted from vaccination. I'm not vaccinated that's why i want to be registered as kena Covid and exempted and also free from all travel and entry restrictions. Also because i know vaccination is depopulation mass genocide and i like to spread it to the vaccinated ones too because their immune system is already compromised so retards should be eliminated as our world is over populated. Understand ?

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What a retard. With PCR test you get recorded in the system and u're then exempted from vaccination. I'm not vaccinated that's why i want to be registered as kena Covid and exempted and also free from all travel and entry restrictions. Also because i know vaccination is depopulation mass genocide and i like to spread it to the vaccinated ones too because their immune system is already compromised so retards should be eliminated as our world is over populated. Understand ?
U are not vaccinated against covid and u call me a retard. hahahhahahah. what a fucking moron u are. Too bad you didn't die from Covid

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U are not vaccinated against covid and u call me a retard. hahahhahahah. what a fucking moron u are. Too bad you didn't die from Covid

Bro, you're not very bright are you ? lol...... The moral of the story is i recovered within less than a day. While most vaxxed recovered within 5 days to 2 weeks it's all over the forum at EDMW people gygy that Gorment says 5 days ok is BS.

Plus deh... nobody dies from Covid they all died due to underlying conditions, did you realized ? It's ok if you still had not, it's not within your grasp i understand. lol......

You know the unvaxxed 25,000 of them that cannot go back to work and they didn't die also even when the deadline was over.

But a lot more people is going to die due to vaccination because their immunity might be compromised especially the old, weak and sickly that's common sense. But hey i know you love it and no worry you got boosters after booster coming your way lol.......

Yup too bad i didn't die of Covid but i'm not too sure would you in the near future due to vaccinations lol........... HUAT AH ! lol........

1650701101652.png
1650702156136.jpeg

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have unvaxxed friends CONvid positive with extremely mild symptoms. The only reason they visit doctor is to get exemption. Recovered in 2 days time without taking any doctor prescribed medication. Some of my fully vaxxed friends took more than a week to recover with medication.