• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone took Sinovac and tio covid bo tachi?kee chiu here.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a retard. With PCR test you get recorded in the system and u're then exempted from vaccination. I'm not vaccinated that's why i want to be registered as kena Covid and exempted and also free from all travel and entry restrictions. Also because i know vaccination is depopulation mass genocide and i like to spread it to the vaccinated ones too because their immune system is already compromised so retards should be eliminated as our world is over populated. Understand ?
you are not wrong.however exemption is not forever.only 270days.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have friends who took sinovac and later get covid19 but recovery after a week or so. Now happily return office. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG only 2% vaccinated with Sinovac. there would be more Sinovac takers if it is a primary vaccine under the national vaccination programme. many people simply get the free mRNA vaccines without much thought.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
i took sinopharm. just some mild itchy throat and dry cough. after recovered still can cycle 25km easily.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
otherwise must kena xi virus then considered recovered from wuhan scourge. but only pa kei for 269 days.

i recovered from Cov-19 liao leh................but how come so weird - 269 days ??

after that must take mRNA ?................if so, i rather lose my vax status..............especially since no more Tracetogether at malls liao mah

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i recovered from Cov-19 liao leh................but how come so weird - 269 days ??

after that must take mRNA ?................if so, i rather lose my vax status..............especially since no more Tracetogether at malls liao mah
it’s endemic now sexcept prc. can go about our normal lives.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
no mrna booster no count even if you have 6.9 shots of sinoshit.
Don't any how say la. Basically, only in sinkie, inactivated 3 shots = primary
4th shot = booster
MRNA shots 2 = primary
3rd shot = Booster

4th shot inactivated IS RECOGNISED!!!

Fake News spreader / Troll / IB detected :roflmao:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes you need some time before you know whether you're fucked or not. :biggrin:

ivQipaqwkNlK.jpeg