• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone here have insomnia ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Come back to Singapore let us know lah. We recommend you a young PRC to Juagen for you :biggrin:

Thanks bro . . . now a days I come back is very busy and after 2 nights I want to get back to Bangkok, I don't know why I feel uncomfortable in Singapore like everything so expensive and hurry, mai sabhai.

actually i feel shy with younger one,
the old one for me i feel they are more experience...
ai yoh brudder, no need to feel shy wan ... how many cock they see already ...
for them is normal liao , but really juagen is good to release the air trap inside ur penis nerve.
some juagen anyhow masturbate for you.
must control and dont ejaculate ... after 1-2 days then you sex with ur partner she can go heaven :biggrin:

I cannot imagine old lady touch me there la, metal block or something. Someone told me they no touch cock right only the balls and prostrate right?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot imagine old lady touch me there la, metal block or something. Someone told me they no touch cock right only the balls and prostrate right?

not so old la... 30 or 40 plus ok lah ...
yes more on the balls area ... but of cos need to activate the whole cock to see ur cock performance also .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;vrLN2LRjLbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrLN2LRjLbw[/video]

Relax :smile:

This video damn funny.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in sg, insomnia can be cured on any mrt train when an elderly boards and looks for a seat. it's called the sudden sleep syndrome.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok brother, if my points cross 300 by Good Friday, I will PM you a nice 1 minute outdoor doggying clip. If my points cross 330, I will throw in another clip of my PRC number 2 moaning. This PRC number 2 looks so decent but her moaning....wah...sibey song :biggrin:

bro .. it is good friday but bad friday for you.
your points still the same ...:biggrin:
no more peekture see liao :(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey drifter, its my turn tonight. Bloody hell these two days many here keep talking about screws until I cannot sleep.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloody hell these two days many here keep talking about screws until I cannot sleep.

Screw what? I'm so sick of sex (very tiring on pelvis, kidneys and penis) that I'm running away from girls, oh please, give me a break! I'm only human, not sex machine!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Screw what? I'm so sick of sex (very tiring on pelvis, kidneys and penis) that I'm running away from girls, oh please, give me a break! I'm only human, not sex machine!

102_0802.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh please, pass those to Tonychat some Thai or other construction or renovation workers who need those.

Last edited: