• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Retarded SS Idiots Here Not Happy With Me?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
When those retarded 369 goons chopped Darren to pieces from some lousy Poly, I wasn't really bothered. Going into Poly means you are a borderline retard, so no loss for Singapore.

When retarded 369 spastics went around chopping neighbourhood school kids for kicks, it didn't bother me either. Dumb peasants fighting moronic peasants, what's new.

But now, I am really pissed! How dare these so called gangsters beat up and seriously injured my brothers from the elite schools. This is the first time it has happened and let me assure you, the authorities will ensure this will be the last time.

Most of the children of the elites in our society, the govt leaders, rich businessmen, police chiefs, judges, lawyers etc, sent their children to these elite schools like RI. I can guarantee nothing than maximum punishment 10 years jail, 24 strokes of the can for those retards who have commited this heinous crime will appeased us! And trust me, they will do the maximum time possible!

Hereby, I will also warned you SS goons who are unhappy with me. Let this be a warning! Don't try anything funny with elites like myself. You better stick to bashing up the typical peasants here. And I know Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu and I can crack your skulls, whether you have a weapons of not!

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
My man, you are back
We thot you have become Bedok resident

His Alzheimer worsening, couldn't find his way back to sammyboyforum. He even thought he came from elite schools but the one he went to is Retarded Institution and not Raffles Institution. Poor fella.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
His Alzheimer worsening, couldn't find his way back to sammyboyforum. He even thought he came from elite schools but the one he went to is Retarded Institution and not Raffles Institution. Poor fella.

You retarded gay SS dog :oIo:

You have a problem with me!:mad:
Which gay secret society you belong to? :mad: You dare to take on my Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu skills!:oIo::oIo:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey elite ...can u enlighten us all please. What is a botherline retard? Never heard of such a thing or person leh. :rolleyes:

When those retarded 369 goons chopped Darren to pieces from some lousy Poly, I wasn't really bothered. Going into Poly means you are a botherline retard, so no loss for Singapore.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those peasant gangsters with their inferior genes can chop each other to pieces and it is good for our country for they will be replaced by much more talented Foreign Talents. But the elites that we have are irreplaceable, like me.
The SSB must sent a strong and clear signal to the SS headmen that students from the elite schools are The Untouchable.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You retarded gay SS dog :oIo:

You have a problem with me!:mad:
Which gay secret society you belong to? :mad: You dare to take on my Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu skills!:oIo::oIo:

hi there

1. 666, you are hilarious man!
2. the best kung-fu award should go to you.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those peasant gangsters with their inferior genes can chop each other to pieces and it is good for our country for they will be replaced by much more talented Foreign Talents. But the elites that we have are irreplaceable, like me.
The SSB must sent a strong and clear signal to the SS headmen that students from the elite schools are The Untouchable.

Eh, "untouchable" refers to low status people in caste societies leh.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone should start a "Rafflesians (present & past) Bashing/Stabbing Spree". I'll definitely be an ardent supporter! :oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2aI95Yv6QOk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SS Bengs' msg to Clinton666

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Ask your dumbass ah beng gangster to look for me, I will castrate them one by one by my Muay Thai Death Kick :oIo::oIo: