• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any one residing in Sentosa ?

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello,

are there any one of you - residing in Sentosa ?
care to share your experiences living there ?
Dailt causeway jams ?
speed limit in the island
motorcycle restrictions ?

So, has the actual living conditions kept up with earlier promised expectations ?

Appreciate frank, uncensored comments, Thanks

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go there daily as I am a member of the OneDeg15. Traffice getting heavier but if you are a resident, that is not an issue. Entry to gates, we have privileged entry through a separate gate. Lots of construction. Speed limit 40km/h.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, Thanks, how's the membership environment at 1-15 ? Has it turned into an ah bang club ? or still maintaiining so called "class" ? Has the club Lived up to expectations ? Are the berths all full ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello,

Dailt causeway jams ?

So, has the actual living conditions kept up with earlier promised expectations ?

Maybe you should ask CHIA THYE POH?, he was once a long time resident on Sentosa Island aka Pulau Blakang Mati! But in those days, there were coconut trees....nubile cavorting minhas in sarongs...:biggrin:

"Detained under the Internal Security Act of Singapore for allegedly conducting pro-communist activities against the Government, he was imprisoned for 23 years without charge or trial and subsequently placed under conditions of house arrest for another nine years - in which he was first confined to the island of Sentosa and then subject to restrictions on his place of abode, employment, travel, and exercise of political rights."

Since you ask....:eek:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
sentosa got resident area?:eek:

U obviously don't hang in the "right" circle. :p

Residents of Sentosa prob don't hang around this forum, only their dogs do.. and they give their dogs names of past presidents :biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go there daily as I am a member of the OneDeg15. Traffice getting heavier but if you are a resident, that is not an issue. Entry to gates, we have privileged entry through a separate gate. Lots of construction. Speed limit 40km/h.

It's still a very problematic place, that's why we didn't get a place there.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe you should ask CHIA THYE POH?, he was once a long time resident on Sentosa Island aka Pulau Blakang Mati! But in those days, there were coconut trees....nubile cavorting minhas in sarongs...:biggrin:

Maybe he had the better deal with the government paying for everything :smile:

Does anyone know where he's now staying:confused: Is he washing dishes somewhere in Spore :confused:

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello,

Dailt causeway jams ?

Is it a gated community? Can I drive into the area for a look-see look-see? I drove into the "new development" many years ago for a look-see look-see. Just empty land. I'm curious to see what it is like today.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the residential area is at the southeast tip of the island. no privacy at all!!! those taking boat can have a good look at your house as houses are build so near the sea and its right beside a sea lane which small boats frequently use. residents also can smell strong oil smell when boats passby or from the oil terminals during monsoon period. i think its over rated and over price.

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, Thanks, how's the membership environment at 1-15 ? Has it turned into an ah bang club ? or still maintaiining so called "class" ? Has the club Lived up to expectations ? Are the berths all full ?

The berths are still avail. Yes, it is still an 'atas' club and not like those 'community clubs'......Good that they have kept to their word of limiting membership. However, all closed now. You can oni get on open market in abt a yr time