• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any one residing in Sentosa ?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
the residential area is at the southeast tip of the island. no privacy at all!!! those taking boat can have a good look at your house as houses are build so near the sea and its right beside a sea lane which small boats frequently use. residents also can smell strong oil smell when boats passby or from the oil terminals during monsoon period. i think its over rated and over price.

yes, we should make it a point to just flash our cameras at them when we take the ferry to batam... just for laughs! :p

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can hear marching and Japanese soldiers every night between 12 to 2am

Sometimes I can even hear women crying

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can hear marching and Japanese soldiers every night between 12 to 2am. Sometimes I can even hear women crying
In the not too distant future, you'll hear chips and fruit machines ringing. And possibly bump into FLs mistakening you as big fish:p:biggrin: