• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Gout sufferers ; do post your experiences here ..

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
its very very painful.Some of my colleagues have. My bro in law also have. Seldom see or hear them kpkb but when they get gout ...they kio tolong.
It's a pain beyond your wildest dreams! Prefer to kenna poke by needles or slash by knives literally hor! I kenna 2 attacks in 1 week 3 days apart! Never do i want to go thru that again & i nearly kenna another one on Vesak Day, lucky go standby supplements!

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most illness came from your intense hatred for your fellow men.

Make peace with God, all these growth will go away.
You're such a moron. Please do not spread your blasphemy here. God saved men, looked like he forgot you!

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's relief. Try cherry extract pills.

For cure. Eat Herbalife diet. A friend of mine was over 120kg, lost 50kg, cured his severe diabetes, knee pain and gout by eating a lot of Herbalife. Today he is cured and can play football regularly.
Yup this one is extreme. If someone is not even past slim and fit also can get gout then how? But cherry extracts are one of them. There's this Nutralife Goutaway supplement pills i've been eating but i can't find where to buy them now. Anyone knows?

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
too acidic..........that's why............must alkalize body............

try apple cider vinegar............Bragg's brand...............it can cure so many ailments............
There are a thousand and one possibilities, just maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet shud be safe!

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
gout really very bad. my friend and his wife dressed nicely for an evening out - loving couple - new year's eve. had some red wine and nice steakl.half way through, he got the severe pain...he could not stand it. he limped back half way through the dinner.apologised profusely to his host and lumbered out of the restaurant...

so gout pain is hell pain! so those with gout better get treated and control your died!
Yes, even lie down dunno how or where to put your foot. Watever pattern still pain!

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
can attack many other places bro ....ankle, toes
Finger joints too! Vesak Day, my family made DIY popiah. So got crushed nuts and we wrap the popiah ourselves. Missed nuts hv not ate one since i had gout in aug2011. See crushed nuts how bad can it be & i've been off supplements for so long already shud be ok. Ate one after another popiah, DIY somemore, all veg so healthy sprinkle nuts n more nuts! That nite, fingers seems to harden up, bend can feel it's starting to ache. Big toes like also hardening bend only slight pain! It has begun! Most likely cause, THE NUTS! Started the supplements again till before i slept, next day woke up, ok already all joints back to normal. A reminder, just because there isn't an attack means it's gone! It's just waiting for the right moment to attack you again!

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gout symptoms are almost always acute, sudden and without warning. The pain can be excruciating, excessive red meat and alcohol should be avoided.
Yes very important. Also, look for natural supplements and try to avoid the Uric Acid pills. They can hurt your liver & kidneys in the long run. eg Allopurino etc

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically, the spectrum is super broad. Anything made from beans, so called, best to avoid. The list is immense from western medicine perspective to eastern. Fish like salmon and snow cod all a big no no to gout, so i said bye bye to sashimi. Imagine, soy sause also from bean, in almost every chinese dish. Tao huay, tao gey, broccoli, chilli & the list goes on & on.

I read thru the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gout and it says that beans don't cause gout.

Recent studies have found dietary factors once believed to be associated are, in fact, not; including the intake of purine-rich vegetables (e.g., beans, peas, lentils, and spinach) and total protein.[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP] The consumption of coffee, vitamin C and dairy products as well as physical fitness appear to decrease the risk.[SUP][11][/SUP][SUP][12][/SUP][SUP][13][/SUP] This is believed to be partly due to their effect in reducing insulin resistance.[SUP][13]

Link 9 and 10:

[/SUP]

Go check it out yourself beans don't cauaw gout.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some factors in causing gout is due to insulin resistance in which the body cannot make use of the insulin present in the body and thus raises the blood sugar level.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read thru the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gout and it says that beans don't cause gout.

Recent studies have found dietary factors once believed to be associated are, in fact, not; including the intake of purine-rich vegetables (e.g., beans, peas, lentils, and spinach) and total protein.[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP] The consumption of coffee, vitamin C and dairy products as well as physical fitness appear to decrease the risk.[SUP][11][/SUP][SUP][12][/SUP][SUP][13][/SUP] This is believed to be partly due to their effect in reducing insulin resistance.[SUP][13]

Link 9 and 10:

[/SUP]

Go check it out yourself beans don't cauaw gout.

As i've stated, western and chinese meds have their variations. I did my research online too with both western and eastern meds. So trust who better? My health at stake, so I more KS and follow both! Yes, i still eat some stuff but moderate! That's the best medicine!

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some factors in causing gout is due to insulin resistance in which the body cannot make use of the insulin present in the body and thus raises the blood sugar level.

When I kenna gout last year, my mom said, "Welcome to the senior citizen club!" Damn, speechless!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had no idea how bad it is until it hit a friend's brother over 2 days. The brother runs a fairly big business in BKK and travels between Singapore and there. My friend cancelled all activities to look after his brother. They are both adults.

I told him bring the brother to clinic and hospital And he laughed at me. He told except for cherries, nothing else can do.

Suddenly got phobia for red meat for a while.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
a very good friend of mine has it too. he is a very fit guy that can get ippt gold in ict without any training. looks like gout can strike even very fit guys.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
a very good friend of mine has it too. he is a very fit guy that can get ippt gold in ict without any training. looks like gout can strike even very fit guys.
Exactly, that's what i was trying to say from the start. Gout is something that hits anyone regardless of race language religion gender or physical physic. It is when there's more uric acid formed and built up than the body can release! Like my old man used to say, give a youngster a stone to swallow and he'll shit it out haha give a middle aged man to swallow the same stone he'll end up in hospital wahahaha. How true

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My brother and I have got gout. When the attack comes, it is very acute and painful. Even if it is a very light touch on the spot (usually my first toe joint), it is superpainful.

While diet plays a part, genetics counts too. OK, I admit my diet is not very controlled. But for my younger brother, he eats carefully and avoids food with high uric acid content. He does not drink at all. Yet his attack is more frequent then mine!!

Every morning, I take a pill of Allopurinol 100 mg. I hardly get any attack these days (for around 2 years).

However, I still standby some Synflex (quite strong painkiller) and Colchicine (to treat acute attack) at home, in office and whenever I travel. If I do not have these 2 medicine and the Gout attack comes, then the pain is really unbearable!!

:(

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My brother and I have got gout. When the attack comes, it is very acute and painful. Even if it is a very light touch on the spot (usually my first toe joint), it is superpainful.

While diet plays a part, genetics counts too. OK, I admit my diet is not very controlled. But for my younger brother, he eats carefully and avoids food with high uric acid content. He does not drink at all. Yet his attack is more frequent then mine!!

Every morning, I take a pill of Allopurinol 100 mg. I hardly get any attack these days (for around 2 years).

However, I still standby some Synflex (quite strong painkiller) and Colchicine (to treat acute attack) at home, in office and whenever I travel. If I do not have these 2 medicine and the Gout attack comes, then the pain is really unbearable!!

Bro, have you heard that taking ALLopurinoL on Long-term is bad for one's Libido ?..hence my reLuctance to be on it ..
:wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, have you heard that taking ALLopurinoL on Long-term is bad for one's Libido ?..hence my reLuctance to be on it ..
:wink:

Bro, thanks for your concern, but I have been taking it for almost 20 years. So far so good!!

Based on statistic, only 0.06% are patients are affected. I guess I am the lucky 99.94%

:smile:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another dilemma facing gouts patients is, whether to take colchicine during a Gout attack or not and to take, but not too much.

While colchicine is an effective medication, but it is also toxic. So after taking a few pills, one will most likely get diarrhea and nausea. While diarrhea is bad, the nauseas feeling is even worst, because you feel like puking for the whole day!!