• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Gout sufferers ; do post your experiences here ..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The worst attack that hit me was at my wrist, a coupLe of days ago..it was aLL pains' even when i
tried to cLick the mouse ! ..
:eek:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst attack that hit me was at my wrist, a coupLe of days ago..it was aLL pains' even when i
tried to cLick the mouse ! ..
:eek:

How old are you to suffer gout? You need to control your diet and avoid puric acidic meat like anchove, sardines, and some kind of vegetable like spinach...etc. I am sure there is pain killer to rid the short term paint. A friend of mine also suffered similar pain at his toes.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes bro....the list of things to avoid is quite lengthy. TS should have got this info by now hopefully.

How old are you to suffer gout? You need to control your diet and avoid puric acidic meat like anchove, sardines, and some kind of vegetable like spinach...etc. I am sure there is pain killer to rid the short term paint. A friend of mine also suffered similar pain at his toes.

B

Baluku

Most illness came from your intense hatred for your fellow men.

Make peace with God, all these growth will go away.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's relief. Try cherry extract pills.

For cure. Eat Herbalife diet. A friend of mine was over 120kg, lost 50kg, cured his severe diabetes, knee pain and gout by eating a lot of Herbalife. Today he is cured and can play football regularly.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too acidic..........that's why............must alkalize body............

try apple cider vinegar............Bragg's brand...............it can cure so many ailments............

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gout really very bad. my friend and his wife dressed nicely for an evening out - loving couple - new year's eve. had some red wine and nice steakl.half way through, he got the severe pain...he could not stand it. he limped back half way through the dinner.apologised profusely to his host and lumbered out of the restaurant...

so gout pain is hell pain! so those with gout better get treated and control your died!

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
gout really very bad. my friend and his wife dressed nicely for an evening out - loving couple - new year's eve. had some red wine and nice steakl.half way through, he got the severe pain...he could not stand it. he limped back half way through the dinner.apologised profusely to his host and lumbered out of the restaurant...

so gout pain is hell pain! so those with gout better get treated and control your died!

Gout symptoms are almost always acute, sudden and without warning. The pain can be excruciating, excessive red meat and alcohol should be avoided.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many thanks to bros here for sharing your concerns and advices.Now, speaking as an'experienced' sufferer; the
main no-no are sardines,tunas,ikan biLis,red meats, and most kind of beans, and bean-reLated products; pLus aLcohoLs of course.
It can strike at any joints, but usuaLLy begining with the Big toes.I had it over my ankLe,knee,shouLder,fingers,
and wrists etcc over the years; aLL due one factor : just can't keep my mouth off these great stuffs ! hehe.
LuckiLy i have not reach that stage where the joints become disfigured and deformed.
The swell and pain is so excruciating that even if a coin were to be dropped over the affected toe; you wouLd
probabLy be Left screaming for heLp and biting your Lips to stem the pain..
The onLy practicaL soLution is; you must know how to 'kim-chwee' ; it's actuaLLy simpLe as that.
Somehow however, Gout never strikes the Lj ; if not many women wouLd sureLy be Left bewiLdered..
:wink:

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is not min age to be hit by gout but the most prevalent age group is when you're middle aged and above. It's not puric acid but a a build up of uric acid that your body cannot remove through normal means and it turns to crystals affecting the joints! Pain killers are short term only. live on a healthy strict lifestyle and all shud be fine!

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is the pain like? Me also kanna warning from medical check up... suppose to eat less beans right?
Basically, let me tell u from personal experience. I have a very good threshold for pain. Imagine this, use a needle to poke into your flesh. Most say can tahan rite? Now imagine the needle is from within the joint poking out! How u press ur fingers at where also no use! Peanuts are most toxic and so is alcohol. Mix the 2 together, it's a matter of time. Thus, i quit from cheonging to totally abstain from it!

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
gout pain is said to be worse than labor pain..
It is something any normal form of self help can't eradicate immediately! It is also a welcome notice or alert that it's a known fact that gout is the gateway to arthritis!

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats correct...includes tofu too.
Basically, the spectrum is super broad. Anything made from beans, so called, best to avoid. The list is immense from western medicine perspective to eastern. Fish like salmon and snow cod all a big no no to gout, so i said bye bye to sashimi. Imagine, soy sause also from bean, in almost every chinese dish. Tao huay, tao gey, broccoli, chilli & the list goes on & on.