• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anton Casey SACKED .... according to employer's Facebook.....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singaporeans are obviously an extremely insecure bunch with low esteem

I see a distinct similarity between the way the Muslims react when the West speaks the truth Islam and the way Sinkies react when the Foreign Talent makes a derogatory but perfectly valid comment about some typical Sinkie traits.

Both reactions stem from deep seated insecurities and an inferiority complex.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crossinvest (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
Crossinvest Asia is deeply concerned by the recent comments made by Mr. Anton Casey on social media which have caused great distress amongst Singaporeans. Those comments go against our core corporate and family values that are based on trust, mutual understanding and are respectful of diversity.

Crossinvest Asia is a family business which has been built here in Singapore. The online comments made by Mr. Casey do not represent the culture that we have built over many years.

Accordingly, Crossinvest Asia and Mr Casey have parted ways with immediate effect.

Even so, if you see Anton in a pub, empty your mug of beer on his head.
He talk back, knee his balls to his backbone and head butt him in the face.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm buying another Sentosa Cove unit.

Make sure that together with a fleet of RRs to send you about town and a Lambo for the nights out with a Ferrari as your other car and a Gulfstream to send you for your shopping trips in Europe or to do star gazing in NZ

Better stock up on caviar before the sturgeons all get extincted.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporeans are obviously an extremely insecure bunch with low esteem.

Why else would they end up being so upset over the idiotic ramblings of some insignificant ang moh?? :rolleyes:

This whole episode puts singaporeans in far worse light than mr casey who was doing nothing more than making fun of the losers of society.

I'm starting a new venture in singapore soon and i'm definitely not going to hire any singaporeans if i can help it. They're all wussies.

nobody is really upset you moron!
Nobody actually gives a shit; most are too busy with cny to bother

most pple are just screwing with this idiot and his wife who adores caucasians.

I find this chap rather amusing actually

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A wealth mamager is only as valuable as his client list. I think he is fucked...

If the news today is true, he IS TRULY FUCKED. Anyway he left the country, tail between his legs with his family and last I heard, begging for a second chance and willing to accept doing community service.:rolleyes:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/anton-casey-fired-employer-crossinvest-asia-20140125

Anton Casey and employer Crossinvest Asia have 'parted ways'

A day after Mr Anton Casey left Singapore for Perth with his family, his company, Crossinvest Asia has announced that the senior wealth manager is no longer its employee.

In a statement on its Facebook page late Friday night, it said it is deeply concerned that Mr Casey's recent remarks on social media have caused great distress among Singaporeans. "Those comments go against our core corporate and family values that are based on trust, mutual understanding and are respectful of diversity," said the statement.

It said Crossinvest Asia is a family business and Mr Casey's comments "do not represent the culture that we have built over many years". "Accordingly, Crossinvest Asia and Mr Casey have parted ways with immediate effect," it added.

Mr Casey, 39, a British married to former Miss Singapore Bernice Wong, caused an uproar when his Facebook post showing him calling public transport commuters "poor people", and another one claiming he needed to "wash the stench of public transport off me" went viral.

The Straits Times reported today that he and his family left Singapore for Perth on Friday. Mr Casey said it was because of "threats made towards my family". In an email response to The Straits Times, he apologised to the people of Singapore again and offered to do community work "to make amends for my mistakes".

Now double confirmed. Huat AH!!!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Casey, 39, a British married to former Miss Singapore Bernice Wong, caused an uproar when his Facebook post showing him calling public transport commuters "poor people", and another one claiming he needed to "wash the stench of public transport off me" went viral.

The Straits Times reported today that he and his family left Singapore for Perth on Friday. Mr Casey said it was because of "threats made towards my family". In an email response to The Straits Times, he apologised to the people of Singapore again and offered to do community work "to make amends for my mistakes".

Why dont the huge expat Stinkapore community in perth give this fucking angmor cheebyekia a good and smelly aussie welcome....

this fucking angmor forget that there are more non white migrants than whiteys in australia ....... kiam gan ....

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see a distinct similarity between the way the muslims react when the west speaks the truth islam and the way sinkies react when the foreign talent makes a derogatory but perfectly valid comment about some typical sinkie traits.

Both reactions stem from deep seated insecurities and an inferiority complex.

i dont see no distinct similarity.

Are you starting to develop early dementia?

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
why dont the huge expat stinkapore community in perth give this fucking angmor cheebyekia a good and smelly aussie welcome....

This fucking angmor forget that there are more non white migrants than whiteys in australia ....... Kiam gan ....

perth is good for them actually.

Lots of cars; no need to take mrt or taxi

more caucasians so wife will like it

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now when can we get the ceo and it's incompetent directors of mrt to be sacked plus that good for nothing transport sinkie minister.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes, i think why get so serious about social media, it's supposed to entertain us and share of info..:o

now, we indirectly going to break up the family cos' this anton guy will probably drink and get drunk daily, and vent his anger on his beauty pageant wife, or worst still ill treat his own son.:eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone remember the angmo, a banker I think, who hurled abuse at some workers who was doing some construction work next door to his home:confused:

The bank claimed he was let go. What ever happened to him:confused:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone remember the angmo, a banker I think, who hurled abuse at some workers who was doing some construction work next door to his home:confused:

The bank claimed he was let go. What ever happened to him:confused:

This cheebye from Barclays?
image.jpg

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/anton-casey-fired-employer-crossinvest-asia-20140125

Anton Casey and employer Crossinvest Asia have 'parted ways'

A day after Mr Anton Casey left Singapore for Perth with his family, his company, Crossinvest Asia has announced that the senior wealth manager is no longer its employee.

In a statement on its Facebook page late Friday night, it said it is deeply concerned that Mr Casey's recent remarks on social media have caused great distress among Singaporeans. "Those comments go against our core corporate and family values that are based on trust, mutual understanding and are respectful of diversity," said the statement.

It said Crossinvest Asia is a family business and Mr Casey's comments "do not represent the culture that we have built over many years". "Accordingly, Crossinvest Asia and Mr Casey have parted ways with immediate effect," it added.

The real party who has suffered significant damage here is PAP. Yet again, they have underestimated the anti-FT sentiment that is now raging across Singapore.....The issue of foreigners in SG, this one issue alone can bring down PAP.