• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another stupid racial comment

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
One man's sweat is another man's aphro!

Not only Indians smell. I have suffered the BO of sweaty stinky fatty Chinese old men, old women, and young males! I think they are worse! Sourish, like spoilt vinegar, and it hits yr nose hard when you least expect it. It creeps quickly thru yr sinus passages and no amount of blowing yr nose can clear it.

Another no-no is the smell of moth balls or camphor. Esp with office crowd wearing clothes that have been hung in wardrobes with loads of moth balls!

Best smells are those ladies who have had their morning showers with a lovely sexy smelling body wash! Makes you want to cuddle them like bolsters and bury yr face in their bosoms.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One man's sweat is another man's aphro!

Not only Indians smell. I have suffered the BO of sweaty stinky fatty Chinese old men, old women, and young males! I think they are worse! Sourish, like spoilt vinegar, and it hits yr nose hard when you least expect it. It creeps quickly thru yr sinus passages and no amount of blowing yr nose can clear it.

Another no-no is the smell of moth balls or camphor. Esp with office crowd wearing clothes that have been hung in wardrobes with loads of moth balls!

Best smells are those ladies who have had their morning showers with a lovely sexy smelling body wash! Makes you want to cuddle them like bolsters and bury yr face in their bosoms.

:rolleyes:

Yup not only chinese gamble not only chinese love money i have seen malays gamble and like money same for indians. Not only chinese are selfish.

Yeah no shit some chinese probably stink. The fact of the matter is indians by and large stink more than chinese. It's well known. Even whites say that too Nope they don't say chinese stink.

That girl has already had a police report lodged at her we don't need your feedback. Btw do you ever show up to say that malays are unfriendly too when there's a thread stereotyping chinese as being unfriendly for eg? I don't think so.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your saliva and drivel here stinks the most, worse than Ah Nehs.

Yup not only chinese gamble not only chinese love money i have seen malays gamble and like money same for indians. Not only chinese are selfish.

Yeah no shit some chinese probably stink. The fact of the matter is indians by and large stink more than chinese. It's well known. Even whites say that too Nope they don't say chinese stink.

That girl has already had a police report lodged at her we don't need your feedback. Btw do you ever show up to say that malays are unfriendly too when there's a thread stereotyping chinese as being unfriendly for eg? I don't think so.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When will all those young punks learn? Its only at SBF that you can hurl racist remarks and get away with it.

Truth be told, most ah nehs and PRC males smell the worst, but most malay ladies and aunties smell the best. And all SPGs smell like stale beef, because they have been infused with a lot of beef essence.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
When will all those young punks learn? Its only at SBF that you can hurl racist remarks and get away with it.

Truth be told, most ah nehs and PRC males smell the worst, but most malay ladies and aunties smell the best. And all SPGs smell like stale beef, because they have been infused with a lot of beef essence.

PRC's use paper to wipe but never wash is the reason.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you asked kingrant he would say the ah nehs actually smell very nice.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did you bathe in the mornings when you were younger and do you still bathe in the mornings?

Do you use tissue paper to wipe only or use tissue paper and then wash with water (otherwise there is the chance of itchiness from the skid marks)

For some reason known only to those singkie chinese who avoided bathing, it was almost taboo to bathe in the morning on the way to school - a few who did would get teased by the others like "wah you bathe wan izzit" or "wah you malay wan meh"? Like huh?

What's wrong with bathing? Especially in Singapore when you could just turn on the tap (and not walk to a well or river)....luckily I was made to bathe in the mornings and the afternoons and then before bed.....Singapore so humid wah lau how to sleep without bathing? And especially when we could not afford air-con back in those days....

Always wondered what was the reason for Chinese singkies not to want to bathe in the morning (only wipe face with towel) - something about "too cold"...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you bathe in the mornings when you were younger and do you still bathe in the mornings?

Do you use tissue paper to wipe only or use tissue paper and then wash with water (otherwise there is the chance of itchiness from the skid marks)

For some reason known only to those singkie chinese who avoided bathing, it was almost taboo to bathe in the morning on the way to school - a few who did would get teased by the others like "wah you bathe wan izzit" or "wah you malay wan meh"? Like huh?

What's wrong with bathing? Especially in Singapore when you could just turn on the tap (and not walk to a well or river)....luckily I was made to bathe in the mornings and the afternoons and then before bed.....Singapore so humid wah lau how to sleep without bathing? And especially when we could not afford air-con back in those days....

Always wondered what was the reason for Chinese singkies not to want to bathe in the morning (only wipe face with towel) - something about "too cold"...:rolleyes:

FYI i wash my butt and i bathe twice a day so i dunno what type of shit you are talking about. You are obviously a keling. Only kelings will talk about using toilet paper! :rolleyes: They will talk about using toilet paper to wipe your butt as if that's the most disgusting thing in the world. Look shit skin sure washing your ass is cleaner but you need the correct equipment for it. You need a hose or something that can spray the water out. That's the most important thing of all. IN indian they just leave your pot of water there where you pour some water on your hand and then you use your hand to clean your ass. That's 100000x more disgusting that wiping with paper. FYI sometimes ppl wipe with paper when they are outside and some toilets don't have the proper facilities or they are in the wild.

Anyway ang mohs also wipe with paper and many ppl do it. What do you say about that?

Last edited:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI i wash my butt and i bathe twice a day so i dunno what type of shit you are talking about. You are obviously a keling. Only kelings will talk about using toilet paper! :rolleyes: They will talk about using toilet paper to wipe your butt as if that's the most disgusting thing in the world. Look shit skin sure washing your ass is cleaner but you need the correct equipment for it. You need a hose or something that can spray the water out. That's the most important thing of all. IN indian they just leave your pot of water there where you pour some water on your hand and then you use your hand to clean your ass. That's 100000x more disgusting that wiping with paper. FYI sometimes ppl wipe with paper when they are outside and some toilets don't have the proper facilities or they are in the wild.

Anyway ang mohs also wipe with paper and many ppl do it. What do you say about that?

Jeez no need to get riled - just asking - surprising that you use Ang Mohs as you standard of measure for personal hygiene.

And for the record I am not a keling - do you have such little faith in your own kind that you assume you are our venerable spokesperson?

Anyway elsewhere in the world:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...cking-student-liam-stacey-jailed-7591032.html

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jeez no need to get riled - just asking - surprising that you use Ang Mohs as you standard of measure for personal hygiene.

And for the record I am not a keling - do you have such little faith in your own kind that you assume you are our venerable spokesperson?

Anyway elsewhere in the world:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...cking-student-liam-stacey-jailed-7591032.html

You need to actually learn how to read. I mentioned that not only do some chinese wipe their butt but ang mohs do it too along with many other races. There's nothing dirty about wiping one's butt so i don't see why a keling like you needs to bring that up. Btw it's always very common to see kelings like you never ever admit that you are one.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truth be told they want the truth but they can't handle the truth. When the truth is slapped onto their face they cannot handle it and call father call mother

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw it's always very common to see kelings like you never ever admit that you are one.

That was fun - now I know why you are revered as the resident scatologist.

Still does not change the fact that I am not a keling - maybe I am a m&d? or half m&d-half keling or half-cheena mongrel kelingmud......maybe I am Peranakan who is fluent in Canton and Malay and grew up indoctrinated in Malay hygiene...maybe I am a m&d of whose family was british but became a Koran thumper......so how? All also like to use water hose to clean up -

Singapore multicultural what...

and btw you wipe top down or down up? :confused:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was fun - now I know why you are revered as the resident scatologist.

Still does not change the fact that I am not a keling - maybe I am a m&d? or half m&d-half keling or half-cheena mongrel kelingmud......maybe I am Peranakan who is fluent in Canton and Malay and grew up indoctrinated in Malay hygiene...maybe I am a m&d of whose family was british but became a Koran thumper......so how? All also like to use water hose to clean up -

Singapore multicultural what...

and btw you wipe top down or down up? :confused:

:biggrin: keling snake reply right here.

Didn't i mention that i wash? Why do you insist that i wipe? Btw keling using your bare hands with water is gross.