• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another piece of good news - Doggie Lionel de Souza is down & out

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dog.jpg

Am told by my buddy who is a PAP CCC chairman from the East that this dog is out of action because he's suffering from advance cancer of the liver and his days are numbered.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am told by my buddy who is a PAP CCC chairman from the East that this dog is out of action because he's suffering from advance cancer of the liver and his days are numbered.

Such a shame... he would have made a great anchor for the PAP team in Aljunied GRC. :wink:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
dog.jpg

YOU SHOULD at least show some empathy and sympathy for all his past work for Singapore.
There is no need to say bad things about people who are suffering.

The sort of affliction can affect anyone.
So please do not laugh at others.

I wish him a speedy recovery.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hate him very much.

why should you hate anybody for that matter
we all have our job
we all have a mission in life
your mission maybe different from mine
but we are all in this mortal world
we never know when an affliction will hit us
so please do not hate anyone in this planet

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cock sucker must b queuing for chicken wing at Redhill everyday. Didn't pinkie tell him cancer is a lifestyle choice or unker yap tell him cancer is a retribution

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why should you hate anybody for that matter
we all have our job
we all have a mission in life
your mission maybe different from mine
but we are all in this mortal world
we never know when an affliction will hit us
so please do not hate anyone in this planet

You are telling another person that his freedom of hate has to be authorised and justified by you? Where the fuck did you born from?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU SHOULD at least show some empathy and sympathy for all his past work for Singapore.

the reason why he is suffering becos he did bad things..karma
there is no such thing as a free lunch

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

There is no need to show any sympathy nor empathy to a cruel corrupted person. Neither will I laugh at his sickness. However I will laugh at his silly bapok and secret society wannabe sons, this is so damn funny especially for a senior police officer.