• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another piece of good news - Doggie Lionel de Souza is down & out

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
the reason why he is suffering becos he did bad things..karma...

What bad things did he do? No one knows except those old pioneers still alive today who were there when he swaggered around town with his ang pai kia revolver tucked in his waist band, whacking hooligans and gangsters with his fists and legs. What else did he do? Ask those gambling den and opium den operators who are still alive today.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap lapdogs like him and his peers recently mati Buddhist lodge lim bock guan finally get retribution.
Must suffer like ah gong before mati if not too easy for him.
After mati must hijack his urn of ashes and flush down sewer

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau! You so Or Shim!

Regardless if he is PAP or Oppo supporters, at least give him a human dignity to life in his last days!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to show any sympathy nor empathy to a cruel corrupted person. Neither will I laugh at his sickness. However I will laugh at his
silly bapok and secret society wannabe sons, this is so damn funny especially for a senior police officer.

What senior police officer? He was only an extra corrupt mata-kia (sergeant).

Maybe Teo Chee Hean will posthumously promote him to police inspector for his years of cock-sucking.

Precedent

Alfrescian
Loyal
A FLOP who tried too hard at PLP :biggrin:

1FheVwZ.gif

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh Dear Oh Dear Oh Dear ... I am so sad to know this

I wish him speedy recovery and will pray for him

Should I start a Facebook page "Pray For Lionel"

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone has his or her likes and dislikes.
Even in own family, we siblings have differences and argue occasionally.
However, we do not hate each other.

We live in harmony through we are different in doing things.
Most importance is that when do things, we do not cause others to suffer.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember posts about this nigger de souza about his son being a tranny and his other son being an SS member and the gang name also mentioned. Also remember another so called eurasian gang member called eugene gallistan? All this info heard from this forum by GD, scroobal, narong etc.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember posts about this nigger de souza about his son being a tranny and his other son being an SS member and the gang name also mentioned. Also remember another so called eurasian gang member called eugene gallistan? All this info heard from this forum by GD, scroobal, narong etc.

He is plp-ing TCH. Sons of 2nd wife doing well. Lucky man. Most corrupted in the SPF.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
dog.jpg

Am told by my buddy who is a PAP CCC chairman from the East that this dog is out of action because he's suffering from advance cancer of the liver and his days are numbered.

This scumbag should have died long ago.