• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another body found in Bedok Reservoir on Saturday morning

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually the MJ white socks not bad. I think he purposely made his pants a bit shorter to purposely show the white socks. I look thru the Ram pics. No white socks leh. Anyway I dont think you all need worry. His last post never say go Bedok Reservoir. He last post say going Changi Airport only LOL

Got white socks lah ..he got one photo which he raise his leg and pose inside a high building .. That posing even Andy lau also dare not pose ..:wink: .

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got white socks lah ..he got one photo which he raise his leg and pose inside a high building .. That posing even Andy lau also dare not pose ..:wink: .

That one very dark shadow. Look like wearing all black. Also look like want to jump. Andy Lau sure dont want. Leslie Cheung got try and...:(

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually the MJ white socks not bad. I think he purposely made his pants a bit shorter to purposely show the white socks. I look thru the Ram pics. No white socks leh. Anyway I dont think you all need worry. His last post never say go Bedok Reservoir. He last post say going Changi Airport only LOL

An angel no need to go Changi Airport to fly.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drifter said:

Tiger Wood recently posed on top of high building. In white socks I believe.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i just agakagak lah. i think gambing and losses must be the push factors for people to kill themselves. no money in singapore is a death road for sure.no money.no life. no nothing. jump lor!! i heard many more uncles and aunties will join the cemetery too.many have big losses after look see look see the gambling traps.lol;-=)

What aga agak?..it is the 'putih hantu' aka PAPpies that is the underlying cause of all these suicides, you forget, the "more good years', the "ASSESSets" enhancements, that put many in debts this life & the next!.:p Nobody forced anybody to gamble, but the same, for nobody forces whoever whom to vote. there is a price for eveything, unfortunately many paid theirs with their life!!