• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another body found in Bedok Reservoir on Saturday morning

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More suicide case will happen. Because more and more people cannot pay the debt.

you're absolutely right. so easy to gamble. so easy to lose. so easy to get addicted. so easy to get loan. so easy to get hunted down. so easy to jump.jump.jump!!! this place has gone to the dogs!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi Uncle, you no head no tail blame everything on gamble LOL

i just agakagak lah. i think gambing and losses must be the push factors for people to kill themselves. no money in singapore is a death road for sure.no money.no life. no nothing. jump lor!! i heard many more uncles and aunties will join the cemetery too.many have big losses after look see look see the gambling traps.lol;-=)

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just increase the entrance fees...........guess which party:biggrin:

i just agakagak lah. i think gambing and losses must be the push factors for people to kill themselves. no money in singapore is a death road for sure.no money.no life. no nothing. jump lor!! i heard many more uncles and aunties will join the cemetery too.many have big losses after look see look see the gambling traps.lol;-=)

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should have consult you before he go.

Yes, bro. Should have consulted me first.

If really want to die, why don't 'hiong' one last time? Open keu pua, beh pua, get loans from licensed and unlicensed ah longs etc. Then, place all you have on a single bet.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, bro. Should have consulted me first.

If really want to die, why don't 'hiong' one last time? Open keu pua, beh pua, get loans from licensed and unlicensed ah longs etc. Then, place all you have on a single bet.
This is the most crazy idea , must be from a gambler mindset.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kind of spooky. Are the 'goners' sirens returning to beckon and invite the 'newcomers' in to the waters? Explains why saikong GY is needed to exorcise the demons there.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
White socks while obiang still looks better than people who put on leather shoes without socks.

who on earth will put on leather shoes without socks ?

black pants with leather shoes with white socks already bad enough . i remember ah ram got one photo somemore can raise his leg to show off his white socks ...Lol. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who on earth will put on leather shoes without socks ?

black pants with leather shoes with white socks already bad enough . i remember ah ram got one photo somemore can raise his leg to show off his white socks ...Lol. :smile:

Leather shoe and white socks just like a schoolboy going to school.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kind of spooky. Are the 'goners' sirens returning to beckon and invite the 'newcomers' in to the waters? Explains why saikong GY is needed to exorcise the demons there.

Well if you follow the tradditional belief of those who drowned needing a sub before moving on. Yes. But doubt he really believes it since he is a chirstian. More likely an attempt to stay relevant and publicity.

jw5

Loyal
Jumping without parachute requires lots of courage or stupidity depending on how you perceive matters.

Don't worry about him.
Ramseth will always be the first to realise that the parachute is actually a knapsack.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder michael Jackson got that kind of fashion sense , get the ideal from kids ? Oh .. Ah ram also love kids ?

Actually the MJ white socks not bad. I think he purposely made his pants a bit shorter to purposely show the white socks. I look thru the Ram pics. No white socks leh. Anyway I dont think you all need worry. His last post never say go Bedok Reservoir. He last post say going Changi Airport only LOL