• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Annie Lim , 41 - Singapore Most Most Beautiful Taxi Driver

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pretty single mother has plenty of admirers on the job. She reveals that passengers compliment her looks at least a few times a day.
hottaxidriver_main_0.jpg

Her suitors range from the single to the taken.

One Korean businessman -- who was married -- even asked for her number and if he could take her out on a date.

However, she rejected him as she did not want to ruin another's family.

------------------------------------------------------

Her ex-husband is a jerk , don't you think?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
------------------------------------------------------

Her ex-husband is a jerk , don't you think?

I guess you think her ex-husband is a jerk because you are not a mistress/mistress keeper or adulterer. I also think the ex-husband must be a jerk.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She separated from her husband three years ago because he was unfaithful and their divorce was finalised last year.

"Every day, my sons tell me 'mummy, be careful' when I leave for work," she said.
Unquote

Got so pretty wife... why the husband still prefer to eat out ?

With respect, based on the photos reflected on this website, she is not pretty.
Her eyes, her nose and her facial features are not pretty.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree. her eyes and nose look like the snub-nosed monkey. she probably shares the same dna.

View attachment 22409

I do not understand how the multi media, model agencies and Caucasians judge or consider "Chinese" ladies or ladies of Chinese descent, to be pretty,
because a significant majority of the time, those ladies are not attractive at all (for example: small eyes, without "double eye lids", big ugly nose, disproportionate cheeks, very short eye lashes, lips which are not plump, boring brown eyes).
A majority of those models are not good looking.

NOTE: although my cheeks are proportionate and my eyes are relatively bigger than average for an individual of Chinese descent, and I have double eye lids, I have boring brown eyes and a big nose (but not small, sharp and "pointy")

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not understand how the multi media, model agencies and Caucasians judge or consider "Chinese" ladies or ladies of Chinese descent, to be pretty,
because a significant majority of the time, those ladies are not attractive at all (for example: small eyes, without "double eye lids", big ugly nose, disproportionate cheeks, very short eye lashes, lips which are not plump, boring brown eyes).

NOTE: although my cheeks are proportionate and my eyes are relatively bigger than average for an individual of Chinese descent, and I have double eye lids, I have boring brown eyes and a big nose (but not small, sharp and "pointy")

The ang mohs like the 'exotic-looking' ones. It's their personal taste. :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More likely $4000 average if drive 10 hrs a day. Cant afford to be hospitalised. Rental goes on.

10 hr/day x 30 day almost equal to double job or double pay. That still without benefir like bonus/medical/CPF.
Not worth it even $5k/month drive 365 day/year.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

First time I see a man comparing his facial features to a woman. Is this just vain or sexual disorientated?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First time I see a man comparing his facial features to a woman. Is this just vain or sexual disorientated?

Nothing vain or sexually disorientated, straight and not gay.
I am sure others may interpret in his or her own way.
I was simply trying to indicate that most Chinese individuals do not have good looking noses, and relatively smaller eyes (compared to Caucasians).
Enjoy your day.