• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Annie Lim , 41 - Singapore Most Most Beautiful Taxi Driver

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First time I see a man comparing his facial features to a woman. Is this just vain or sexual disorientated?

You don't know enough guniang men.

A side note, the concept of beauty is defined by the west. Hence share nose, etc. is seen as beautiful. I'll say many Asians don't have big noses compared to the ang mohs, flater noses perhaps.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With respect, based on the photos reflected on this website, she is not pretty.
Her eyes, her nose and her facial features are not pretty.

You have very high standards ! Your wife is pretty and you say it is not. Show me the other one's picture.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't know enough guniang men.

A side note, the concept of beauty is defined by the west. Hence share nose, etc. is seen as beautiful. I'll say many Asians don't have big noses compared to the ang mohs, flater noses perhaps.

Personally, although I am of Chinese descent, I would say that sharper pointy noses look better than flatter, rounder, bigger noses.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have very high standards ! Your wife is pretty and you say it is not. Show me the other one's picture.

Incidentally, my wife was pretty when she was younger, as a natural golden blonde, big green / gray eyes, not very sharp, but small nose, at 5 ft 7 inches, about 125 pounds then.
But perhaps, due to a busy life caring and raising four children, did not follow a regular daily exercise routine, she is closer to 150 pounds.
She is still not bad looking.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I do not understand how the multi media, model agencies and Caucasians judge or consider "Chinese" ladies or ladies of Chinese descent, to be pretty,
because a significant majority of the time, those ladies are not attractive at all (for example: small eyes, without "double eye lids", big ugly nose, disproportionate cheeks, very short eye lashes, lips which are not plump, boring brown eyes).
A majority of those models are not good looking.

NOTE: although my cheeks are proportionate and my eyes are relatively bigger than average for an individual of Chinese descent, and I have double eye lids, I have boring brown eyes and a big nose (but not small, sharp and "pointy")

Models are chosen for the facial features on camera. Things like high cheekbones and thigh gaps are looked at, not Miss Universe looks

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Incidentally, my wife was pretty when she was younger, as a natural golden blonde, big green / gray eyes, not very sharp, but small nose, at 5 ft 7 inches, about 125 pounds then.
But perhaps, due to a busy life caring and raising four children, did not follow a regular daily exercise routine, she is closer to 150 pounds.
She is still not bad looking.

Holy Cow! 150lbs.........