• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Yong Guan (洪永元) campaigning online for Lee Li Lian

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what WP supporters have done; modify my original photo. Great job. This is the way to go to prevent equal splitting of Opposition votes. Yes, the splitting is inevitable but in should be like the splitting in the Marine Parade BE in 1992, where the dominant Opposition Party (in this case, WP) gets the bulk of the votes. The split should be 8:2 or 7:3 with WP getting the 80% or 70% but certainly not 1:1:1 (which is what PAP hopes to see). Based on GE2011 when all 3 opposition candidates (LLL, KJ and DL contested in various wards; with LLL in PE), the choice for the winning Opposition candidate is obvious.

65226_4340560267809_518556772_n.jpg

Here is my latest version of the photo/poster. I want to make it clear to prevent vote splitting. Make it 8:1:1 or 7:2:1 but not 1:1:1.

76904_454536394613178_366500001_n.jpg

64945_454617874605030_682370481_n.jpg

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
is he indirectly suaning Tan Jee Say

this show that credible candidates may not want to stand against WP in MCF even if their bosses want to.....

MCF may be good for voters, but it only show that advocates of MCF have lost sights of what they are fighting against...

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Yong Guan is a very decent man. That is why he delivered the killer blow to SDP by saying WP's fielding of LLL was a "brilliant" move, prompting SDP to chicken out of the contest. Expect more members to turn their backs on the SDP..

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry besides the thread title, I dun see any reference to Dr Ang.

He's been putting up those pictures on his Facebook.

Interestingly, he sidestepped questions when asked if he was still with SDP. He is nowhere to be seen during SDP's PE attempt.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Interestingly, he sidestepped questions when asked if he was still with SDP. He is nowhere to be seen during SDP's PE attempt.

Frankly, I hope he has defected from SDP to join WP.
No point remaining with a party that has ZERO electoral prospects.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be a great coup if Dr Ang were to be a guest speaker at a WP rally. If not tonight's, then another one.
I believe that many good and decent people will be guided by him. :biggrin:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, I hope he has defected from SDP to join WP.
No point remaining with a party that has ZERO electoral prospects.

I disagree with you that SDP has ZERO electoral prospects. In fact, mark my words here, they may have even brighter prospects than WP in GE 2016.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
is he indirectly suaning Tan Jee Say

this show that credible candidates may not want to stand against WP in MCF even if their bosses want to.....

MCF may be good for voters, but it only show that advocates of MCF have lost sights of what they are fighting against...

SDP never like TJS and TJS never liked SDP

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

No shit!!! I'm no Facebook fan so forgive me for not following such news/information.

I like Dr Ang. He is such a people person. I think he will do well in an Oppo that believes more in engaging voters/ground work where he can contribute effectively, meaningfully