• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mohs think Chinese are just scum and low class human beings

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
EXPERIENCES WITH COCKY BRITISH EXPATS
Published by farhan on Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:10:10 AM

He pulled my sleeve and told me to boldly cross the busy street when we were Hong Kong, telling me that he is "Kwai Lo" (Hong Kong term for expat) and nobody will dare run him down. And he was right. The van screeched to a halt and we made it across the street safely. I turned to apologize to the driver but he just waddled off. I was shocked that he was so confident that he would get the same treatment in any Asian country, since he has worked in Hong Kong, Manila and Singapore. For the first time, I regretted employing him as our CFO.

That evening, we had dinner and I apologized that he waited for five minutes and mentioned it was bad manners. He told me he expected no manners or etiquette from Chinese, since we spit into the bowls we eat out of. Though I was angry, I just smiled politely. And that is the problem. Because we choose to be polite, people like him think we are stupid. Because we are not confrontational, we are weak. That was the last C-level Brit I have ever employed when I was running my companies.

At our annual meeting a few years back, our outgoing President made a remark that set everyone in the room laughing. His remark was, "Singaporeans can't write." I wasn't sure if that was a joke or a criticism. And when he said that, I looked around the room to search for some kind of reaction, since it was a room full of academics who depended on their writing to make a living. But they just laughed, as politely as I did when I was told I had no table etiquette even before I started sat at the table.

I think SOME (not all) people who are not familiar with our culture have clearly misunderstood us. Singaporeans and Asians in general are polite and non-confrontational people, even in the face of insults. While MOST westerners are polite and know their limits, SOME think that we agree with them simply because we do not violently disagree. I see this at the work place, in the university, and in my own companies.

I believe if one wants to work or live in a foreign land, he needs to learn to respect the people of the land, and not categorize people or things according to his standards. So what if our food requires us to take bones out in the middle of a meal? So what if we use our cutlery differently? So what if we dress in our smartest office wear and eat humbly with anyone in a hawker center? So what if our kids do not get to play outside? So what if our accent sounds wrong? So what if we like our coffee in a plastic bag? So what if our secretaries in the office are obliging and willing to make your coffee? So what if we write differently? So what if we have less opportunities in our education because our country was poor when we were young? So what if we like to dress simply and take our public transport?

If you are a foreigner in Singapore, here's a little tip: you have no right to mindlessly throw insults just because we are too polite to tell you off. You shouldn't think that you can fool us with lies, excuses and half-truths, since we can see through these, and just don't want to make you to look bad. You shouldn't measure us with your yardsticks because if we measure them against ours, you will fail badly as well.

If any foreigner can make an attempt to blend in, we will receive him with open arms. But if he cannot respect our people, our culture and our habits, please go home. We bear no grudges. Hopefully a better place with better opportunities awaits him.

Pamela Lim
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/experiences-cocky-british-expats

This kind of chao ang moh still want to give them face?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
At our annual meeting a few years back, our outgoing President made a remark that set everyone in the room laughing. His remark was, "Singaporeans can't write." I wasn't sure if that was a joke or a criticism. And when he said that, I looked around the room to search for some kind of reaction, since it was a room full of academics who depended on their writing to make a living. But they just laughed, as politely as I did when I was told I had no table etiquette even before I started sat at the table.

All the sinkies laughed politely because they know that what he said is absolutely true. :rolleyes:

When sinkies learn the difference between a noun and a verb and can eat at a table without leaving a filthy mess behind, I'll withdraw my statement.

If any foreigner can make an attempt to blend in, we will receive him with open arms. But if he cannot respect our people, our culture and our habits, please go home. We bear no grudges. Hopefully a better place with better opportunities awaits him.

Chinamen don't make any attempt to blend in to any of their adopted countries even after many generations so why would they expect Ang Mohs to do what they vehemently refuse to do.

That's the problem with the fucking Chinese. They are so damned arrogant they don't even realise that they are even worse than the Ang Mohs.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe if one wants to work or live in a foreign land, he needs to learn to respect the people of the land, and not categorize people or things according to his standards. So what if our food requires us to take bones out in the middle of a meal? So what if we use our cutlery differently? So what if we dress in our smartest office wear and eat humbly with anyone in a hawker center? So what if our kids do not get to play outside? So what if our accent sounds wrong? So what if we like our coffee in a plastic bag? So what if our secretaries in the office are obliging and willing to make your coffee? So what if we write differently? So what if we have less opportunities in our education because our country was poor when we were young? So what if we like to dress simply and take our public transport?

If you are a foreigner in Singapore, here's a little tip: you have no right to mindlessly throw insults just because we are too polite to tell you off. You shouldn't think that you can fool us with lies, excuses and half-truths, since we can see through these, and just don't want to make you to look bad. You shouldn't measure us with your yardsticks because if we measure them against ours, you will fail badly as well.

Pamela Lim
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/experiences-cocky-british-expats

That's the message that I have been telling the Chinks (who label themselves Singaporeans) for a long time, i.e. that they (the Chinks who label themselves Singaporeans) are foreigners.

And as foreigners, they (these Chinks) had better behave themselves whilst they live in our land, our Tanah Melayu. These Chinks who call themselves Singaporeans are free to leave and return to their land in China if they are unhappy with our language, culture, religion and customs.

My post in another thread and my advice to you Chinks.

Malays Must Vote PAP! said:
Knowing the bigoted Chinks very well and their bloated sense of racial superiority (no doubt underpinned by their glorious "5,000 years of civilisation and culture" and "Confucian values" which they regularly and very tirelessly remind everyone about) and their contemptuous, disrespectful and abusive treatment of minorities, it is very difficult to believe that the deceased was "assisted off the bus".

What would have likely happened would be that the Chink, in all probability, would have have pushed or shoved the deceased off the bus with a good measure of the usual verbal tirade and racial abuse directed at his skin colour, his ethnicity, his "smell", etc. This is something that Chinks are so used to making with brazen impunity (including in Parliament) against minorities and other ethnicities in Singapore. This would have been witnessed by the other Indians in the bus. Word quickly spread and the Indians rioted.

Chinks should and had better learn a very good lesson from this. It took only 400 Indians to scare the living shit out of you all. Continue with your bigotry, your contemptuous, disrespectful and abusive treatment of minorities and you all may well find in future that you do not just have to deal with 400 Indians. Take this as a friendly advice and not a threat or warning.

Whilst you live, by our grace, in our land, our Tanah Melayu, and are welcome to continue to do so, learn to show respect Chinks. We Malays will be your gracious hosts. But we do expect you to behave yourselves and conduct yourselves graciously and be respectful of others, including towards our Indian and other non-Chinese brothers and sisters. It is something we expect of guests. Otherwise you are free to leave and return to China.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That's the message that I have been telling the Chinks (who label themselves Singaporeans) for a long time, i.e. that they (the Chinks who label themselves Singaporeans) are foreigners.

And as foreigners, they (these Chinks) had better behave themselves whilst they live in our land, our Tanah Melayu. These Chinks who call themselves Singaporeans are free to leave and return to their land in China if they are unhappy with our language, culture, religion and customs.

My post in another thread and my advice to you Chinks.

I too have pointed this out on numerous occasions. The problem with the Singapore Chinese is that they forget that they are living in the MALAY Peninsula where the Bahasa and its variants is the de facto language of the region. The also forget that it is a Muslim region with 260 million muslims just north and south of the country.

However, instead of attempting to assimilate with the Muslims by respecting Muslim culture and practices, they insist of their ridiculous ancestor worship and make a big mess many times a year burning hell money and polluting the air with pungent fumes and ash without any consideration whatsoever for the Muslims that live in their midst.

Before they point a finger at the Ang Mohs for not respecting their so called culture, they should take a close look at themselves first and ask themselves when they are going to start learning Malay, the national language of Singapore for a start.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam and MMVPAP, hello Singapore belongs to all races in this country, Chinese, Malays, Indians and others.

If you cannot accept this facts and keep saying that this is Malay Land, please feel free to fuck back to Middle East and Malaysia respectively!!!

amostio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam and MMVPAP, hello Singapore belongs to all races in this country, Chinese, Malays, Indians and others.

If you cannot accept this facts and keep saying that this is Malay Land, please feel free to fuck back to Middle East and Malaysia respectively!!!

They are forgetting that everywhere in the world, there's the natives and the settlers. Americans are not native there. Should they speak the Indigenous languages? Or Australians speak Aboriginal languages? Does Sam speaks Maori?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

If you adopt that stance, then the Chinese must also accept that Ang Mohs have every right to be there and to bring their own culture to Singapore too and should not be expected to respect "our" culture as there is no such thing in the first place. It's just a hodge podge mix of different cultures all of equal standing.

You also have to acknowledge that if it were not for a certain Ang Moh by the name of Stamford Raffles, their ancestors may never have left China to become coolies and traders in Singapore so they have an Ang Moh to thank for planting the seed that became the beautiful Island that you live in today.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinamen don't make any attempt to blend in to any of their adopted countries even after many generations so why would they expect Ang Mohs to do what they vehemently refuse to do.

That's the problem with the fucking Chinese. They are so damned arrogant they don't even realise that they are even worse than the Ang Mohs.

The Ang Mors went to the New World but did not see it necessary to blend with the natives, who by the way had the misfortune of henceforth being called Red Indians, because one StewPIG Ang Mor by the name of Columbus thought he had landed in India. Ironically, he was searching for a short cut to China, then the wealthiest and most powerful "country" on earth, hoping to bypass the infidel Arabs who were making a fortune as middlemen. Not only did the Ang Mors not blend with the aboriginals, they traded with them at the beginning but overpowered them in the end. What does this say about the way this world operates?

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is now the most powerful country on planet Earth, not the Americans, Europeans or Japanese. They are now on the way to the Moon and might be the first country to set up moon base. Look to the future, not the past. China was bullied, invaded and plundered by foreign powers in the past but today, the same foreign powers are begging China for businesses and aids. So, before you run down any Chinese, look around you and think. If China wanted to take over any country in Asia, who could or would stop them? The Chinese people in their thousands are already living in foreign lands, including SG and Msia. They are people from a communist country and their patriotism is strong. What would you do if China decided to use their citizens to export communism to foreign soils?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
China is now the most powerful country on planet Earth, not the Americans, Europeans or Japanese. They are now on the way to the Moon and might be the first country to set up moon base. Look to the future, not the past. China was bullied, invaded and plundered by foreign powers in the past but today, the same foreign powers are begging China for businesses and aids. So, before you run down any Chinese, look around you and think. If China wanted to take over any country in Asia, who could or would stop them? The Chinese people in their thousands are already living in foreign lands, including SG and Msia. They are people from a communist country and their patriotism is strong. What would you do if China decided to use their citizens to export communism to foreign soils?

In your dreams buddy. The Chinese will never be successful because they're never united. It won't be long before the country plummets into chaos again.

The far more advanced ESA and NASA are already eyeing alternative habitable planets. The Chinese can have the moon as far as the rest of the world is concerned. If 1.3 billion Chinese were shipped to the moon tomorrow, the world would be a far better place.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wrong, buddy. The Chinese civilisation began more than 5,000 years ago and China will remain united as long as Communist Party is in power. Without a moon base, you cannot get to other celestial bodies. Before leaving for the moon, the Chinese would want the Americans/Europeans to pay up on their bonds first. Who the first to die?

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal

The idea that Singapore belongs to the Chinks lies in the realm of fantasy. Singapore does not belong to the Chinks just as China does not belong to the Malays.

This is Tanah Melayu. It belongs to the Malays.

No amount of trying to whitewash history will change that fact.

Now learn to be gracious guests. If you Chinks can't do that, please return to where you belong, i.e. China.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You are wrong, buddy. The Chinese civilisation began more than 5,000 years ago and China will remain united as long as Communist Party is in power. Without a moon base, you cannot get to other celestial bodies. Before leaving for the moon, the Chinese would want the Americans/Europeans to pay up on their bonds first. Who the first to die?

The reason why it is such a backward country after 5000 years is because of the disunity and the fact that is one of the most invaded countries on earth. If the Americans had not saved China, everyone there would be worshipping the Jap Emperor.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The reason why it is such a backward country after 5000 years is because of the disunity and the fact that is one of the most invaded countries on earth. If the Americans had not saved China, everyone there would be worshipping the Jap Emperor.

Opinions not mine:

"There were hundreds of philosophies during the era in which Confucianism was created, many of these philosophies were similar to today's engineering principles. The early Chinese invented gun powder, compass, paper making and printing. However, a Han emperor decided to promote confucianism as much as possible ban ALL other philosophies, because he realised the brainwashing power of confucianism. That's what caused the Chinese civilization to stagnate.

If it was for confucianism, China would have been much better than it is today."

Note: Credit to didu of skyscraper.com

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies to thread: since when did they ever treat us as human? :biggrin: we also call them angmoh-kau mah!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you adopt that stance, then the Chinese must also accept that Ang Mohs have every right to be there and to bring their own culture to Singapore too and should not be expected to respect "our" culture as there is no such thing in the first place. It's just a hodge podge mix of different cultures all of equal standing.

You also have to acknowledge that if it were not for a certain Ang Moh by the name of Stamford Raffles, their ancestors may never have left China to become coolies and traders in Singapore so they have an Ang Moh to thank for planting the seed that became the beautiful Island that you live in today.

Sam which part of the word SOLD you do not understand?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The idea that Singapore belongs to the Chinks lies in the realm of fantasy. Singapore does not belong to the Chinks just as China does not belong to the Malays.

This is Tanah Melayu. It belongs to the Malays.

No amount of trying to whitewash history will change that fact.

Now learn to be gracious guests. If you Chinks can't do that, please return to where you belong, i.e. China.

Chump which part of "all races" you do not understand?Also which part of the word SOLD you do not understand?

Last edited: