• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mohs think Chinese are just scum and low class human beings

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Chump which part of the "all races" you do not understand?Also which part of the word SOLD you do not understand?

You seem to be obsessed with the word. Did you sell something valuable that you now regret?

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The reason why it is such a backward country after 5000 years is because of the disunity and the fact that is one of the most invaded countries on earth. If the Americans had not saved China, everyone there would be worshipping the Jap Emperor.

Those PAP IB clones on anti Americans (and it's allies) agenda in sinkie forums conveniently ignores that. :rolleyes:

I don't have to praise ang mohs but i like to agitate them by bashing Americas enemies. :eek:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You seem to be obsessed with the word. Did you sell something valuable that you now regret?

The fact is that, Johore SOLD Singapore to the British in 1824.

In 1963, the British gave Singapore independence by joining Malaysia.

You and MMVPAP are living in denial!!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why it is such a backward country after 5000 years is because of the disunity and the fact that is one of the most invaded countries on earth. If the Americans had not saved China, everyone there would be worshipping the Jap Emperor.

How could you label China a backward country when it is a space exploring country today? It was invaded by foreign powers because the Chinese Govt then was corrupt and there were traitors. The Chinese people were just as patriotic as any one else. Americans did not bomb Japan to save China; they bombed Japan out of revenge for what they did to Pearl Harbour and to exert American imperialism in the Far East.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the message that I have been telling the Chinks (who label themselves Singaporeans) for a long time, i.e. that they (the Chinks who label themselves Singaporeans) are foreigners.

And as foreigners, they (these Chinks) had better behave themselves whilst they live in our land, our Tanah Melayu. These Chinks who call themselves Singaporeans are free to leave and return to their land in China if they are unhappy with our language, culture, religion and customs.

My post in another thread and my advice to you Chinks.

Dream on Abang.Just ask yourselves which race is in charge of Singapore now? The Chinese are claiming almost all of South China sea coming close to 80 km near the coast of East Matland. I also had a dream yesterday that my cousin in China were telling us to be prepared to rule Indonesia and Malaysia when they are ready to come down south in the very near future.On the other hand, if I were a aborigines in SE Asia.,I would be happy to enjoy the fruits brought by the Chinese because if there were no Chinese in this area,it would be impoverishing poor and backward like India or Africa.You probably have no chance or too poor to sit here and chat with us.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most invaded country on earth? Are you sure about that? China was born only in 1912!

If you are talking about that region loosely called the Chinese Empire, then maybe it is one of the more invaded regions on earth.

But not the most.

Because by that logic, what is today Germany, France, Italy, the Baltic and the Balkans have been even more invaded than China throughout history.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the message that I have been telling the Chinks (who label themselves Singaporeans) for a long time, i.e. that they (the Chinks who label themselves Singaporeans) are foreigners.

And as foreigners, they (these Chinks) had better behave themselves whilst they live in our land, our Tanah Melayu. These Chinks who call themselves Singaporeans are free to leave and return to their land in China if they are unhappy with our language, culture, religion and customs.

My post in another thread and my advice to you Chinks.

Chee bye lah you fucking m&d.

Normally I not racist towards Malays one, but seeing your post made me fucking dulan.

So what you fucking want from us huh? Kopi money har?

Lan jiao lah.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dream on Abang.Just ask yourselves which race is in charge of Singapore now? The Chinese are claiming almost all of South China sea coming close to 80 km near the coast of East Matland. I also had a dream yesterday that my cousin in China were telling us to be prepared to rule Indonesia and Malaysia when they are ready to come down south in the very near future.On the other hand, if I were a aborigines in SE Asia.,I would be happy to enjoy the fruits brought by the Chinese because if there were no Chinese in this area,it would be impoverishing poor and backward like India or Africa.You probably have no chance or too poor to sit here and chat with us.

They only want us to pay rent and kopi money lah. Which by the way is halal.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe it has to do with loyalty. The only thing that slitty-eyed, slant-eyed Chinks will be loyal to is money and absolutely nothing else.

So you have all these slitty-eyed Chinks deserting China, their very own homeland and country, when the going gets tough. They do this instead of staying behind to help out their very own country.

These dirty, yellow parasites then move on to other SE Asian countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.

When they have bled these SE Asian countries enough or when they can't make any more money out of these countries, or when trouble strikes or even way before trouble strike, they move on to Australia, the US, NZ, Canada, etc. God knows where else they will move to when they have bled these Western countries dry. We have many of these dirty, yellow slit-eyed parasites in our midst, in Singapore, who want to emigrate out of Singapore.

Take the example of a Malaysian Chink. They migrate from China to Malaysia. Then from Malaysia to Singapore. And then from Singapore to Australia or some other Western countries. Amazingly, these shameless, yellow parasites can do all these moves within just one generation! Talk about disloyalty!

Even as we speak now, many of these yellow parasites are trying to move to the US and other Western countries. That is why China will remain a backward country. China can't rely on its own disloyal, light-footed citizens to build the country up.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I believe it has to do with loyalty. The only thing that slitty-eyed, slant-eyed Chinks will be loyal to is money and absolutely nothing else.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Just look at this fucking cheapskate chink who RISKS HIS LIFE and that of his family by driving across a frozen river to save a fucking 50p!!!!

These Chinks really have an extremely distorted view of what is important in life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iving-frozen-Yellow-river-avoid-50p-toll.html

By MATT BLAKE
PUBLISHED: 13:22 GMT, 20 January 2014 | UPDATED: 14:51 GMT, 20 January 2014

Nobody likes paying a toll fee to cross a river, but these days there's not much you can do but take a deep breath and pay up.

Not this skinflint driver in China. He was so determined to get out of paying the fee to cross the frozen Yellow River, in Ordos, Inner Mongolia, that he just drove straight onto the ice.

He negotiated the frozen body of water gingerly at first, but grew in confidence as he realised he would make the crossing - saving himself some 50p in the process.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ellow-river-avoid-50p-toll.html#ixzz2rYWd9U00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-0-1AD2A14800000578-477_964x594.jpg

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng replies to thread: since when did they ever treat us as human? :biggrin: we also call them angmoh-kau mah!

Why should they?

Slit-eyed Chinks should carry out a simple test. Take a look at their Facebook accounts. Now start counting all the names of the slitty-eyed "friends" like Phua Chee Bai, Tan Ah Kow, Chow Lau Lan, etc who give themselves Angmor names like Felica Phua, Tony Tan, Alphonsus Chow, etc.

This will give you a clue as to why angmors look down upon slit-eyed Chinks.

As I have said before, a Chink is a Chink is a Chink.

No amount of Angmor names, dyeing your hair blonde, putting on blue contacts, getting eye surgery to remove the slits and slants of your eyes, to make your breasts bigger, cock longer, etc will change the fact that a Chink will always remain a Chink.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
No amount of Angmor names, dyeing your hair blonde, putting on blue contacts, getting eye surgery to remove the slits and slants of your eyes, to make your breasts bigger, cock longer, etc will change the fact that a Chink will always remain a Chink.

Hi there! Did someone call me?

is%2Bshe%2Bchinese.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Living in China before and traveling here quite often I was tempted many times to think like that too, you just cannot help it not just angmohs think like that. For example yesterday on the highspeed train traveling 1st class sitting behind me was an around 60 years old "boss" with a pretty lady and a male staff all of them wearing branded clothes (branded yes of course LV bags and belt, Versache jacket, Hermes bags, Burberry boots etc etc) but all the combination looked very out of place and the entire journey once could only hear their voices so loudly with the regular garrrrrrrrr-ptui sound, WTF. 1st class ya and you get this.

Obviously anyone will fell disgusted with such behaviour, cannot help it right?

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chump which part of "all races" you do not understand?Also which part of the word SOLD you do not understand?

The Indians and all other non-Chinese ethnic minorities are most welcome to continue to live in our land, our Tanah Melayu. Likewise for the Peranakan Chinese. We Malays, consider them as our families, our brothers and sisters, our children, our parents, auntie and uncles.

The other Mandarin-speaking Chinks, SAP-schooled Chinks and slitty-eyed, slant Chinks who think they can throw their weight around us even as they reside in our land by our grace, this is my message to you.

Fuck off to where you came from, i.e. China.

You can speak a much Mandarin as you want in your own land, celebrate your glorious 5,000 year culture, observe your superior Confucian values, etc in your own country, China.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Living in China before and traveling here quite often I was tempted many times to think like that too, you just cannot help it not just angmohs think like that. For example yesterday on the highspeed train traveling 1st class sitting behind me was an around 60 years old "boss" with a pretty lady and a male staff all of them wearing branded clothes (branded yes of course LV bags and belt, Versache jacket, Hermes bags, Burberry boots etc etc) but all the combination looked very out of place and the entire journey once could only hear their voices so loudly with the regular garrrrrrrrr-ptui sound, WTF. 1st class ya and you get this.

Obviously anyone will fell disgusted with such behaviour, cannot help it right?

Let me share with you the experience i had when i was travelling from Thailand to Sg.

Unluckily, i chose a seat which was surrounded by china chinks, which is the back half of the plane. The front half are the ang mor and 1st world people.

during the flight, the area i was sitting becomes a photo studio. one chink just get up take a photo and then a few of them follows. The whole fucking 30 mins to an hour, they were moving around the area and taking photo. ordering them to pose and smile and position in a loud voice. and then they spend the next 10 to 15 mins after taking the photos on how great their photos are and how good they have posted and all sorts of chink justification on how great they are. (loudly)

Did you see a person who sit on one corner of the plane and when he wish to talk to another person who is sitting at the other corner of the plane, how he do it? Just look at the chink, he just turn around and shout. He got no fucking legs to walk there.

After the area become a photo studio and every chink has its fun, and then it becomes a video studio. Now they change their camera into a video camera and start to do video shoot and become movie directors.

The poor air steward has to stop and walk and stop and walk to do their work as those fucking chinks stand along the aisle blocking their way. It was so fucking noisy.

The chink who sit beside me try to get friendly and start up a conversation with me. She do it in a sudden super "i am your long time friend" style. i told her not to disturb me and she mind her own chink business. Just my fucking luck!!!

You can compare the situation at the front half and the back half of the plane, it is a total contrast difference.

The front half of the plane is like a normal quiet proper atmosphere that a person in a plane could read and rest, the back half is like a fucking noisy market.

oh by the way sinkies, your ancestors comes from chinkna. dun forget that.

Last edited: