• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Mohs think Chinese are just scum and low class human beings

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Living in China before and traveling here quite often I was tempted many times to think like that too, you just cannot help it not just angmohs think like that. For example yesterday on the highspeed train traveling 1st class sitting behind me was an around 60 years old "boss" with a pretty lady and a male staff all of them wearing branded clothes (branded yes of course LV bags and belt, Versache jacket, Hermes bags, Burberry boots etc etc) but all the combination looked very out of place and the entire journey once could only hear their voices so loudly with the regular garrrrrrrrr-ptui sound, WTF. 1st class ya and you get this.

Obviously anyone will fell disgusted with such behaviour, cannot help it right?

The Great Ang Moh doesn't give a shit whether you are from China or Singapore or Hong Kong or wherever. To them, you are all the same.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Great Ang Moh doesn't give a shit whether you are from China or Singapore or Hong Kong or wherever. To them, you are all the same.

What difference does it make anyway... same colour, same behaviour, same smell from eating too much pork.

To think that Sinkie chink is different from a PRC chink is arrogance beyond words.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact is that, Johore SOLD Singapore to the British in 1824.

In 1963, the British gave Singapore independence by joining Malaysia.

You and MMVPAP are living in denial!!

Don't be stupid. Independence and ownership are two different things. Let me make it simple for you.

Hong Kong has always been owned by the Chinese even as it was ceded to the Brits, colonised by the Brits, colonised by the Japanese, leased to the Brits, etc.

That is why the Chinese, after 156 years, now own Hong Kong. This is since Hong Kong has always been their land. It is Chinese land.

I hope this is not beyond you and your glorious 5,000 year old culture.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dream on Abang.Just ask yourselves which race is in charge of Singapore now?

Precisely, my point. They keyword is "now". It won't be "now" forever.

Dream on Abang.The Chinese are claiming almost all of South China sea coming close to 80 km near the coast of East Matland. I also had a dream yesterday that my cousin in China were telling us to be prepared to rule Indonesia and Malaysia when they are ready to come down south in the very near future.

Don't hold your breath about the Chinks trying to rule Indonesia and Malaysia. The Americans will obliterate your country, China, with nuclear weapons if they dare to so much as step out of line or if the Japanese are a little slow in doing so.

On the other hand, if I were a aborigines in SE Asia.,I would be happy to enjoy the fruits brought by the Chinese because if there were no Chinese in this area,it would be impoverishing poor and backward like India or Africa.You probably have no chance or too poor to sit here and chat with us.

This is because you are being your usual slitty-eyed Chink-self; seeing life through the narrow, slitty-eyed lenses of crass materialism.

You are being your usual Chink-self, a Chink whose concept of happiness is equated to their material possessions in life and their insatiable greed for money. That is why you always have Chinks fighting over money. Sons sue mothers for money, fathers sue daughters, brothers sue sisters, sisters sue brothers, etc.

Chinks are what they own and nothing more. So thanks but no thanks. Keep your "wealth" to yourselves. Leave our land and take it back to China with you.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee bye lah you fucking m&d.

Normally I not racist towards Malays one, but seeing your post made me fucking dulan.

So what you fucking want from us huh? Kopi money har?

Lan jiao lah.

No lah Chink. I no want your kopi money. You got so much money meh?

I everytime hear Chinky-Chinky glumble about foleign talent steal Chinky Chinky job, I tink so you no job and if no job, no kopi money. Only talk big rike prenty of money give out. You no shy meh? Talk until rike so much money rike that?

I just want you to prease go back to your country China. Can or not?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What difference does it make anyway... same colour, same behaviour, same smell from eating too much pork.

To think that Sinkie chink is different from a PRC chink is arrogance beyond words.

So Tony is always right after all - one needs to be UNSINKIEFIED! Period.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So Tony is always right after all - one needs to be UNSINKIEFIED! Period.

Tony should set up a worldwide chain of spas where one can go through a series of detoxification processes to remove the sinkieness that has built up over the many years spent in Singapore.

I'm sure it will be very popular.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me share with you the experience i had when i was travelling from thailand to sg.

Unluckily, i chose a seat which was surrounded by china chinks, which is the back half of the plane. The front half are the ang mor and 1st world people.

During the flight, the area i was sitting becomes a photo studio. One chink just get up take a photo and then a few of them follows. The whole fucking 30 mins to an hour, they were moving around the area and taking photo. Ordering them to pose and smile and position in a loud voice. And then they spend the next 10 to 15 mins after taking the photos on how great their photos are and how good they have posted and all sorts of chink justification on how great they are. (loudly)

did you see a person who sit on one corner of the plane and when he wish to talk to another person who is sitting at the other corner of the plane, how he do it? Just look at the chink, he just turn around and shout. He got no fucking legs to walk there.

After the area become a photo studio and every chink has its fun, and then it becomes a video studio. Now they change their camera into a video camera and start to do video shoot and become movie directors.

The poor air steward has to stop and walk and stop and walk to do their work as those fucking chinks stand along the aisle blocking their way. It was so fucking noisy.

The chink who sit beside me try to get friendly and start up a conversation with me. She do it in a sudden super "i am your long time friend" style. I told her not to disturb me and she mind her own chink business. Just my fucking luck!!!

You can compare the situation at the front half and the back half of the plane, it is a total contrast difference.

The front half of the plane is like a normal quiet proper atmosphere that a person in a plane could read and rest, the back half is like a fucking noisy studio.

Oh by the way sinkies, your ancestors comes from chinkna. Dun forget that.

alamak! Can summarize of not?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony should set up a worldwide chain of spas where one can go through a series of detoxification processes to remove the sinkieness that has built up over the many years spent in Singapore.

I'm sure it will be very popular.

They can't be help. The sinkie toxic has reached their bones.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The front half of the plane is like a normal quiet proper atmosphere that a person in a plane could read and rest, the back half is like a fucking noisy market.

Want to sit there next time buy first class ticket la, no money come and KPKB here for fuck

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chink who sit beside me try to get friendly and start up a conversation with me. She do it in a sudden super "i am your long time friend" style. i told her not to disturb me and she mind her own chink business. Just my fucking luck!!!

Just her fucking luck too to meet cockless sinkie, if it were to be Raiders she would be spending weeks being fucked up to high heaven