• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh got whacked after a chio bu shouted molest

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really feel bad for your parent to have a coward daughter like you who only dare to hide behind a computer swearing,be a man,do it face to face.Pl note till now i still dont use a cursing word on you.Let's arrange to meetup and i will let you swear if u dare!

meet up? I think you better hide in your home if not you will start seeing imaginary nehs with chinese girls and then start complaining to the skies how inferior you are and try to bring down all chinese ppl with you.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, you do realise this is about an angmoh who touch a urine right?

there is no shit in the story, there isnt even a brown blob in the picture mate.

why you everything must bring in the shits? me thinks you secretly in love with the shits, are they giving you the runs? :biggrin:

meet up? I think you better hide in your home if not you will start seeing imaginary nehs with chinese girls and then start complaining to the skies how inferior you are and try to bring down all chinese ppl with you.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, you do realise this is about an angmoh who touch a urine right?

there is no shit in the story, there isnt even a brown blob in the picture mate.

why you everything must bring in the shits? me thinks you secretly in love with the shits, are they giving you the runs? :biggrin:

go back and re read what me and pallkia were talking about la instead of acting like an idiot.