• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh got whacked after a chio bu shouted molest

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL lopsided my ass it's just that you're a loser but you try to bring the loserishness to others.

Hey,we are engaging in a discussion and though we may have diff opinion,yu dont have to resort to personal attack.I wonder u have the guts to talk to me like that if we meet up face to face.Start to grow up and btw i still respect your diff opinion!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey,we are engaging in a discussion and though we may have diff opinion,yu dont have to resort to personal attack.I wonder u have the guts to talk to me like that if we meet up face to face.Start to grow up and btw i still respect your diff opinion!

Sure it's your opinion but if you start to give such types of loserish opinions then it also reflects on yourself. In the US I would call you an asian uncle tom. Damn cannot stand your beta negative type of whining. What's worse is that you try to bring other chinese down with you.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course there are,but what is happening now is lopsided ,there are much more Chinese gals procreating for others after our full opening to bring in FT!This makes me and my peers worried about our daughters!

You see more Chinese SPGs because we are the majority race :rolleyes:

Go to other SEA countries like Thailand, Philipines, etc etc and you will see Thai and pinoy girls going after foreign men (and this, btw, includes singaporean chinese men).

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure it's your opinion but if you start to give such types of loserish opinions then it also reflects on yourself. In the US I would call you an asian uncle tom. Damn cannot stand your beta negative type of whining. What's worse is that you try to bring other chinese down with you.

Again i m telling you to accept diff views from yourself without personal attack.I m just highlighting a trend which even Rouge Trader is agreeing.If u want to fuck me,do it like a man face to face ,unless u r a girl!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot understand whats the fuss here.

Ang mo molested woman.
Woman scream for help
Guys came to help and beat up angmo.
Ang mo lost the bashing. Case closed.
Ang mo look stupid in this case.

Why some people so worked up for angmo? He probably deserved it...

What is the use of serving NS, total defence... if we can't even protect ourselves?

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
More policemen were present maybe because they worry about the incident being escalated into a group fight?

Last edited:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now if the situation was reversed and the molesters were the local guys and the angmos beat them up.. would this outcry have been different and the angmo been treated as heroes?

What is the use of serving NS, total defence... if we can't even protect ourselves?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again i m telling you to accept diff views from yourself without personal attack.I m just highlighting a trend which even Rouge Trader is agreeing.If u want to fuck me,do it like a man face to face ,unless u r a girl!

RT doesn't agree with you you dumbass. He's actually showing how fucking stupid you are. Keep your loserish behavior back home where it belongs.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if it is an appropriate comparison as both are well known for their sex industry. An appropriate comparison would be HK which too has a colonial past. The Ang Mos in HK will not do what they do here. Even the HK girs who hitch up with Ang MOs and marry themin HK are well dressed, carry themselves well and usually professionals. You clearly see the respect the Ang Mos accord to the locals both men and women.

I thought it was odd as Ang Mos controlled HK Civil service until recently.

You see more Chinese SPGs because we are the majority race :rolleyes:

Go to other SEA countries like Thailand, Philipines, etc etc and you will see Thai and pinoy girls going after foreign men (and this, btw, includes singaporean chinese men).

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
pallkia, no point arguing with jah, he has the rabies about him. if you keep at it, he will go woof woof. so dont waste your energy, :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Not sure if it is an appropriate comparison as both are well known for their sex industry. An appropriate comparison would be HK which too has a colonial past. The Ang Mos in HK will not do what they do here. Even the HK girs who hitch up with Ang MOs and marry themin HK are well dressed, carry themselves well and usually professionals. You clearly see the respect the Ang Mos accord to the locals both men and women.

I thought it was odd as Ang Mos controlled HK Civil service until recently.

The young Ang Mo was not sure why his married lover screamed "Got You" when her lips enveloped him.
He thought it was odd.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The young Ang Mo was not sure why his married lover screamed "Got You" when her lips enveloped him.
He thought it was odd.

ROFL does this married lover of the ang moh have any relation to some highly esteemed forummer here?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The molest case is compoundable and the assault case unless bones are broken is a magistrates summons. And it can be mitigated as they were trying to defend the girl. 7 policemen is ridiculous. When it comes to Ang Mo these become ultra cautious and more out of fear. Ah Pek get whacked in kopitiam and lucky to see anyone.

That's right. Policemen over-reacted. Both cases (molest and VCH) are compoundable offences.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL looking for allies now ah smelly clone andyfucker.

I really feel bad for your parent to have a coward daughter like you who only dare to hide behind a computer swearing,be a man,do it face to face.Pl note till now i still dont use a cursing word on you.Let's arrange to meetup and i will let you swear if u dare!