• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh all in praise for Lee's Book

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
*puke*

But never mind.
That smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will eat joss sticks and candle wax very soon.
And the yum sengs will wash the taste of puke from my mouth.

AND WE ALL WILL DANCE AND SING AND HUG AND HIGH FIVES ON TABLE TOPS AND ON THE STREETS
BUBBLY XO BEER AND WINE WILL FLOW AND FLOW

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can praise all they want but has anyone of these guys have to live under his system?
If you never been to Paris or London, you shouldnt form your opinion from the advertising posters....
You get only one sided lopsided impressions..-.just go to ordinary Singaporeans at the ground what they think not the ang moh looking at us from 2000ft....

Exactly. Valid points. Applies to Leongsam who lives in NZ, not knowing how much sufferings ordinary Spore folks are going through and yet singing praises of the Old Fart in the comfort of the sheep country.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what sufferings the ordinary folks
do illustrate with concrete examples

i went to the durian stall this evening
it was a total sell out
singaporeans grabbed and bought everything
nahbeh the cat mountain durians at $16/kg - completely sold out

singaporeans are enjoying a swee standard of living
many of them are enjoying life - with cash given to them
with medical subsidies and with GST rebates and vouchers

tell me which government in the world is so generous to its citizens
especially the poor, the needy and the disadvantaged

talk nonsense without any substantial facts
singaporeans are the luckiest people under the sun
so stop kpkb,help to build singapore
do not run down your own country'
do not be destructive
majulah singapura!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
However, the cadre system within the PAP is an issue within Singapore society that will never get the time of day as an item of national discussion.

what cadre system?

it is a well balanced and highly selective group of young and talented men and women from all walks of life
these are specially recruited through a system of rigorous interviews to be future leaders who will lead the country

i don't see any harm in this highly open and transparent system
we must continue to invite capable singaporeans to serve the country regardless of race, religion and political inclination

our system works

any suggestions???

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
excellent! i'll buy his new book. i have all his books kept in my masturbate room's restroom (toilet) for reading just in case i have an unusually long crap session. they help with bowel movement. :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
excellent! i'll buy his new book. i have all his books kept in my masturbate room's restroom (toilet) for reading just in case i have an unusually long crap session. they help with bowel movement. :biggrin:

Stick smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY photo at the bottom of your toilet bowl or his stinkapore flag.
You bowel movement will be guaranteed to be very good and soothing to discharge right on top of either that stinkapore flag on on smear of shit on sole of shoe face

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The title of the book should be renamed " The Last Hurrah"...

HAHA..anymor's writer is one of the worst myopic you ever can get
why must lick angmor's one writer's view when there are millions of enthusiastic readers who rushed to read
the world's best seller...not all angmore are smart...many are downright dumb! like that escher,crane and soikee
these are the half baked angmors trying to be smart but actually damned stoopid...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Christopher Lingle should be given a copy of Old Bastard's latest book.. Interesting to hear what he has to say..

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what sufferings the ordinary folks
do illustrate with concrete examples
i went to the durian stall this evening
it was a total sell out
singaporeans grabbed and bought everything
nahbeh the cat mountain durians at $16/kg - completely sold out

Where else can sinkees afford besides food? Car so expensive, house so expensive ...the only treat that they can afford is food. By the way, how do you know if the expensive durians were bought by middle class sinkees? Maybe they were bought by the rich, like you ah ...you need to hire people, the poor folks, to choop for you ...then you can get your durians. Don't be so kiam lah.

singaporeans are enjoying a swee standard of living
many of them are enjoying life - with cash given to them
with medical subsidies and with GST rebates and vouchers

What medical subsidies? Health insurance premiums just jump up 300 percent! One heart attack will impoverish a middle class household. So much for medical subsidy. If there is a subsidy, you don't go broke when you are sick.
GST rebates and vouchers - they are giving us back some of our money. The poor pay more GST than the rich proportionally. That's taking care of the poor?

tell me which government in the world is so generous to its citizens
especially the poor, the needy and the disadvantaged
US doesn't tax food ...that's a benefit to the poor. So, what are you going to do about it? Is food a luxury to you?

talk nonsense without any substantial facts
Go see the real world outside lah. You suka suka humtum without knowing your facts.

singaporeans are the luckiest people under the sun

Lucky for you and the rich, not so for the other sinkees.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
winnie wrote so much for what
the reality is this: singapore rocks
go to the supermarket and see the massive crowd
the cheap food and the happy ordinary singaporeans
go to any restaurant it is packed
go to any hawker centre it is packed
go to any cinema it is packed
not with rich people,but ordinary folks
go to sentosa, go to the botanic gardens, go to the night safari
ordinary singaporeans enjoy a swee swee standard of living
whereas in the world you can enjoy all these in the comfort of what your call HOME

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is perceived as one of Asia's greatest statesman by the rest of world and 60% sinkles treat him like God in this island. only 40% sinkles know the true story of LKY and Singapore. :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LKY is perceived as one of Asia's greatest statesman by the rest of world and 60% sinkles treat him like God in this island. only 40% sinkles know the true story of LKY and Singapore. :wink:

what is the truth of Dr Lee Kuan Yew and Singapore ?