• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An encounter with the supernatural

zephure99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if any of you have encountered this.

I was walking to my office 2 weeks ago when I saw this man walking towards me. For some reason, I had a feeling that I know this man. So for some unknown reason I found myself smiling to him. He smiled back at me and walked towards me.

"You are a very lucky man, my friend" he said and went on to tell me that good health, fortune and prospects would come my way. I was sceptically but listened to him. He took out a piece of paper and asked me to crumpled it and put it in my hand. He asked me 3 personal questions and everytime when I replied he wrote it down in a separate piece of paper. He made me do some hand gesture and asked me to opened up the crumpled piece of paper still in the grasp of my hand. Amazingly he did get the answers to the 3 questions right. He asked me to give him some money as a "token". So ok I thought it was good magic trick and I gave him. He then asked me 3 more personal questions and the earlier process is repeated. And amazingly he got the answers to the 3 questions right. There was no physical contact between him and myself from the time I crumpled the paper to the time I opened it up again to check the answers.

Again he asked me to give him some more money. I did and I told him I am not going to give him any more money after that no matter what. He then went on to accurately reveal to me certain personal things in my life and tried to persuade me to give him some more money if I want to know more. I refused and thanked him for his "magic" trick. He gave me a small stone and asked me to keep it and not show it to anyone. He did allow me to keep one of the paper which correctly predicted the answers to my questions. Before we parted he told me that I may meet some other people that will tell me the same thing. (Not sure why he said that)

A few days later, I was admitted to the hospital for a minor operations and shortly thereafter, one of my sick family member's condition has gone from bad to near terminal.

I am not sure how would you interpret these events but to me as an unbeliever in magic, I could only conclude that this is a supernatural encounter, one from the dark side perhaps. BTW he is from India and not local (sorry, racist pun not intended here).

I thought about it and it is unlikely he is a trickster as some of the questions though personal there is no way he could have known. For e.g. he asked me what was my favorite flower. I had never liked flowers as long as I can remember. But about 2 months ago my daughter asked me what flower I liked and I told her I have no preference. But because of her constant persistence in asking I just named a flower that came to mind. And this was the answer I find in the paper in my hand. No other people besides my daughter know what my "favourite" flower was.

Can anyone explain this strange phenomenon? I am thinking of junking away the stone and the piece of paper which I am still keeping it in my office.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
very lucky to lose little money,,,,

many old ladies lost their fortune after kena hypnotise,,,,

well, they can guess, Favorite flower "rose", favorite number "8', favoirite food "chicken rice, chilli crab"

keep stone somemore, wait really have evil/bad power then jialat, best put in temple and forget the whole episode

zephure99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I was fortunate it was a small amount of money to lose.

As for other personal info like my age, favorite number, countries I have been, etc I guess many people who know me can answer that too.

But I dun think anyone could have guessed what was my "favourite" flower and it certainly wasn't rose, lily or any of the common flowers. And I only told it to my daughter.

Thanks anyway for your suggestion. :smile:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I was fortunate it was a small amount of money to lose.

As for other personal info like my age, favorite number, countries I have been, etc I guess many people who know me can answer that too.

But I dun think anyone could have guessed what was my "favourite" flower and it certainly wasn't rose, lily or any of the common flowers. And I only told it to my daughter.

Thanks anyway for your suggestion. :smile:

conman is a bayi or indian rite??

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
a very "friendly" stranger usually wants something from u. usually $$$.
encounter this b4 but i ignore him. can u recall how much token he charm off u?

zephure99

Alfrescian
Loyal
a very "friendly" stranger usually wants something from u. usually $$$.
encounter this b4 but i ignore him. can u recall how much token he charm off u?

$70 ... like what I told my wife, take it as an entertainment fee to see a live one-to-one "magic" show.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do a Hilarion Reading if you find yourself in need of personal advice or advisement, regarding all manner of personal issues, relationship issues, love issues, health issues, psychological issues, emotional issues, research issues, spiritual issues, supernatural issues.

Whenever you have personal questions or need advice that no one else can answer or give you, ask Hilarion. Hilarion is always available for help.

(... the answers to my questions. Before we parted he told me that I may meet some other people that will tell me the same thing. Not sure why he said that...)

liketogossip

Alfrescian
Loyal
"You are a very lucky man, my friend" he said and went on to tell me that good health, fortune and prospects would come my way. I was sceptically but listened to him. He took out a piece of paper and asked me to crumpled it and put it in my hand. He asked me 3 personal questions and everytime when I replied he wrote it down in a separate piece of paper. He made me do some hand gesture and asked me to opened up the crumpled piece of paper still in the grasp of my hand. Amazingly he did get the answers to the 3 questions right. He asked me to give him some money as a "token"......tried to persuade me to give him some more money if I want to know more....He gave me a small stone and asked me to keep it and not show it to anyone.

sound like some conman....

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was walking to my office 2 weeks ago when I saw this man walking towards me. For some reason, I had a feeling that I know this man. So for some unknown reason I found myself smiling to him. He smiled back at me and walked towards me.

You will recall why he seems so familiar to you soon.

zephure99

Alfrescian
Loyal

You will recall why he seems so familiar to you soon.

That was 2 weeks ago. Till today, I still could not recall where I could have seen or known him before.

You seemed know something that I don't? :smile:

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all a psychological trick. How many guys actually have a favourite flower? Most likely he had subtlely hinted a flower to you.

For example:

"Do you have a favourite flower like the rose?"

Or maybe there was a flowering plant around you that caught your attention.

Actually humans are quite easy to psycho. A good salesman can sometimes influence his customer into buying things he regrets later. Same principle.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know there are many very clever tricks out that and I may not ever crack them even if a few more points are added to my IQ. So, my only reaction to such encounters (yes, monks and turban indians, china palm readers and the likes) is to say busy and walk off.

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is an Indian from India. A very pleasant looking man.

You are being conned. The crumpled paper was switched without your knowing.
If you want to see these type of people (Northern Indians). You go to Hongkong, Avenue star walkway, you can see them, walking around looking for the next victims. They usually carried a small note pad with them. When the first words out of their mouths, is you are a very lucky man. Beware...