• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Alternatives to Niagara and Victoria waterfalls ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessary. It no different to going to HK for example. Just book the flights and then arrange for ground transport. The accommodations are very decent. They called the accommodation a lodge but it was no different to a hotel that was located next to a waterhole for animals. Casual clothes and a pair of trainers would do the job. You would however need a thick jacket when going on a safari that the lodge can arrange. Its open deck 4WD and early morning weather is very cold and the wind hits you.

I have been to Sun City in South Africa which I thought was more impressive than Disneyland. It had its own man made beach with waves in the middle of the theme park. And the food and accommodation was ridiculously cheap.

You need to be really adventurous.:smile:

But thanks for the recommendation.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessary. It no different to going to HK for example. Just book the flights and then arrange for ground transport. The accommodations are very decent. They called the accommodation a lodge but it was no different to a hotel that was located next to a waterhole for animals. Casual clothes and a pair of trainers would do the job. You would however need a thick jacket when going on a safari that the lodge can arrange. Its open deck 4WD and early morning weather is very cold and the wind hits you.

I have been to Sun City in South Africa which I thought was more impressive than Disneyland. It had its own man made beach with waves in the middle of the theme park. And the food and accommodation was ridiculously cheap.

You have given me some food for thought. Thanks again. :smile: