• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

小三 Rebecca Loos

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Everything Rebecca Loos said about Beckham affair including 'intimate' details
metro.co.uk
Rebecca Loos, David Beckham, Victoria Beckham
Rebecca Loos alleged she had an affair with David Beckham in 2004 (Picture: PA/Getty Images)

David Beckham and Victoria Beckham have spoken about the hardest time in their relationship, in new Netflix series Beckham, which gives an intimate peek into their marriage and fairy-tale romance as their careers plummeted into fame.
The four-episode documentary follows the footballing legend and Posh Spice’s life and career, featuring archive footage as well as interviews with the likes of Gary Neville and Mel C.
But it’s not all glitz and glamour, as the Netflix series shines a light on the harder times of the marriage too, when Becks was left ‘clinically depressed’ over footballing backlash, and how Posh reacted to claims he was having an affair with Rebecca Loos.
Former TV star Rebecca rose to fame after claiming she had an affair with David, while he was playing for Real Madrid.
In 2004, she sold her story to News of the World, though at the time, David blasted the claims as ‘ludicrous’.
Speaking out about it in the docuseries, Victoria has now said: ‘It was the hardest period because it felt like the world was against us. Here’s the thing — we were against each other if I’m being completely honest.
‘You know, up until Madrid sometimes it felt like us against everybody else but we were together, we were connected, we had each other.
She continued: ‘But when we were in Spain, it didn’t really feel like we had each other either. And that’s sad. I can’t even begin to tell you how hard it was and how it affected me. It was a nightmare.
‘It was an absolute circus — and everyone loves it when the circus comes to town right? Unless you’re in it.’
She added that she was left ‘resenting’ David, saying: ‘If I’m being totally honest, yes I did. It was the most unhappy I have ever been in my entire life.’
David added to the camera: ‘There was some horrible stories which were difficult to deal with. It was the first time that me and Victoria had been put under that kind of pressure in our marriage.’
David Beckham, Victoria Beckham
The Beckhams have now addressed how hard the allegations were on their marriage (Picture: REX/Shutterstock)

What has Rebecca Loos said about the David Beckham affair?​

In April 2004, the News of the World published a story alleging David had had an affair with Rebecca, who had previously been working as his personal assistant.
Not long later, Rebecca gave a bombshell interview with Sky News, revealing all to Kay Burley.
She said: ‘There was an obvious attraction. We spent a lot of time together. We just bonded. We think the same way, made the same jokes, had some kind of connection.
‘He treated me in a special way. Always made sure I was looked after. I began to feel very special.’
Rebecca claimed their first night together was after a group dinner, where ‘there had been some flirting’.
‘That night we just really hit it off. It was the first time, we were just locked into each other all night conversation wise. We just connected. People noticed it.,’ Rebecca claimed, according to The Daily Mail.
Rebecca Loos
Rebecca revealed her alleged affair with David in a tell-all interview with Sky (Picture: Rebecca Loos )
She said: ‘I think the chemistry between David and I was so strong and people were not happy because I was being very unprofessional and he’s a married man.’
Rebecca went on to say that after the dinner, they went back to the hotel in a car together with two others.
‘I couldn’t wait to be alone with him and I knew he felt the same. We dropped off the other two people in the car and starting kissing quite passionately all the way back to the hotel.’
‘It was like magnets, pretty amazing,’ she added.
In the interview, Rebecca also spoke about how she and David would have ‘text sex’, including in public places.
Rebecca added that David ‘knows how to please’ and isn’t ‘afraid of a woman’s body’. ‘He seems to know what he’s doing.’
She said: ‘He is very generous lover. He gives a lot. He pleases. He knows what you want. It’s all about you and not so much about him. It’s nice.’
Victoria Beckham, David Beckham
Rebecca said she didn’t expect any sympathy from Victoria (Picture: Richard Young/REX/Shutterstock)
She also claimed to know ‘intimate’ details, and was willing to be taken to court.
She went on: ‘There is something I know about him, an intimate part of his body that I think only women who’ve been in bed with him would know.’
When asked if she meant that David had been circumcised, Rebecca said: ‘I’m not talking about that. If I do ever need to talk about that, it will be in a court, not on television.’
Rebecca added that she didn’t expect any sympathy from Victoria, saying: ‘I think it’s bad enough for me to do what I have done without me expecting any words of sympathy.
‘I really hope that they get through it. I think the problems were in their marriage long before I came into the picture.
‘I in no way intended to break up their marriage especially when there are young children involved. I hope they stay together.’
Rebecca Loos
Rebecca refused to reveal the exact ‘intimate’ details about David (Picture: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)
She also wasn’t scared of the Beckhams involving lawyers, saying: ‘What are they consulting their lawyers for? What can they do? I think they have worked very hard at getting the image they have and I think they will do everything they can to maintain it.
‘So whether that involves having happy shots taken or calling their lawyers it’s up to them.
‘I am 100 per cent sure of what I am talking about, there no doubt in my mind I have no reason to lie – why should I? I am just here to tell you my experience. He knows the truth and I know the truth.’
Rebecca claimed they had only had sex a handful of times, but admitted she was left feeling ‘cheap’ towards the end of their alleged relationship when she would meet him in a hotel.

More: Trending

zone post image for post 19791705
Netflix viewers go crazy for '10/10' new British thriller

zone post image for post 19773436
'We didn't need Gary Barlow to appear in Robbie Williams' documentary'

zone post image for post 19740651
Rebecca Loos' sons' savage reaction to David Beckham affair

‘It was clothes off, get the action done and out,’ she said. ‘I felt like a whore, I felt really cheap, used.’
Rebecca’s brother also claimed his sister had told him of the affair, telling The Daily Mail: ‘Rebecca was upset when she parted company with David and Victoria last year.
‘She became very down and cried a lot. At times she looked heartbroken. I thought it was because of professional reasons.
‘But now I am beginning to understand there must have been more to it.’
David Beckham
David blasted the allegations as ‘ludicrous’ when they came out (Picture: James Quinton/WireImage)
In 2021, Rebecca recalled telling her story to Closer magazine, saying: ‘I just felt the need to be truthful.
‘Whether you’ve done something that’s right or wrong, it was kind of just eating me up. I was living a lie and keeping secrets.
‘Max Clifford [former celebrity agent] said to me he’d negotiate an exclusive with the newspaper and that if I was willing to tell absolutely all the juicy details, then I would get up to five or six hundred thousand pounds. Ridiculous money.’
‘People said I was mad, who was this guy? I hardly knew him, what on earth was I doing? But look at everything I have now, I am so happy. I have no regrets, I am so happy with my life now,’ she later told The Daily Mail.
‘But many people are so afraid of change. Change is good, change is how you learn, people should just f**king go for it.’
She continued: ‘I like the way my life has taken me. If I hadn’t been famous, I would not have been invited on the TV show where I met my husband Sven and had my lovely boys. I would not have had the life I have now.’
Talking about the affair scandal, Rebecca added: ‘I took a lot of wrong decisions, and got talked in to a lot of things. Of course if I could go back in time I might change some things, but wouldn’t everyone? I have no regrets.’

Where is Rebecca Loos now?​

The former glamour model, who once appeared on the cover of Playboy, made a name for herself with several reality TV stints after the affair allegations.
The 46-year-old appeared on the likes of The Farm, Extreme Celebrity Detox, Temptation Island and The X Factor: Battle of the Stars, as well as Celebrity Love Island.
She now lives a very different life, having met her husband Sven Christjar Skaiaa while filming 71 Degrees North, as he was a medic on the show.
The pair married in 2012 and went on to have two sons, and now live in Norway, where she teaches yoga, sharing posts on Instagram.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this is 赖三 and what you Cantonese dog son of 小三prostitute meant by “no point engaging me”? Btw I have zero interest to watch this shit and didn’t watch. Go sponsor me a trip to USA to do virginity testing that your friend @eatshitndie just informed available and see who is the 小三, your Cantonese cheap family women or me hokkien virgin that you viciously persecuted as chicken and falsely accused me admit sell cb while you dare not even swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores. No money no guts to swear? Then shut your cheap Cantonese dog son of prostitute mistress mouth. So ugly so vile so offensive Cantonese loser BULLY. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this is 赖三 and what you Cantonese dog son of 小三prostitute meant by “no point engaging me”? Btw I have zero interest to watch this shit and didn’t watch. Go sponsor me a trip to USA to do virginity testing that your friend @eatshitndie just informed available and see who is the 小三, your Cantonese cheap family women or me hokkien virgin that you viciously persecuted as chicken and falsely accused me admit sell cb while you dare not even swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores. No money no guts to swear? Then shut your cheap Cantonese dog son of prostitute mistress mouth. So ugly so vile so offensive Cantonese loser BULLY. Pui!
@musclepower let me guess you have no money no guts to swear AND you think you no need to pay but I should pay to prove virgin to you Cantonese son of 小三 and chicken accusing me one? Take goodies but no take shit and responsibility Cantonese dogs and bitches that I met are like that indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything Rebecca Loos said about Beckham affair including 'intimate' details
metro.co.uk
Rebecca Loos, David Beckham, Victoria Beckham
Rebecca Loos alleged she had an affair with David Beckham in 2004 (Picture: PA/Getty Images)

David Beckham and Victoria Beckham have spoken about the hardest time in their relationship, in new Netflix series Beckham, which gives an intimate peek into their marriage and fairy-tale romance as their careers plummeted into fame.
The four-episode documentary follows the footballing legend and Posh Spice’s life and career, featuring archive footage as well as interviews with the likes of Gary Neville and Mel C.
But it’s not all glitz and glamour, as the Netflix series shines a light on the harder times of the marriage too, when Becks was left ‘clinically depressed’ over footballing backlash, and how Posh reacted to claims he was having an affair with Rebecca Loos.
Former TV star Rebecca rose to fame after claiming she had an affair with David, while he was playing for Real Madrid.
In 2004, she sold her story to News of the World, though at the time, David blasted the claims as ‘ludicrous’.
Speaking out about it in the docuseries, Victoria has now said: ‘It was the hardest period because it felt like the world was against us. Here’s the thing — we were against each other if I’m being completely honest.
‘You know, up until Madrid sometimes it felt like us against everybody else but we were together, we were connected, we had each other.
She continued: ‘But when we were in Spain, it didn’t really feel like we had each other either. And that’s sad. I can’t even begin to tell you how hard it was and how it affected me. It was a nightmare.
‘It was an absolute circus — and everyone loves it when the circus comes to town right? Unless you’re in it.’
She added that she was left ‘resenting’ David, saying: ‘If I’m being totally honest, yes I did. It was the most unhappy I have ever been in my entire life.’
David added to the camera: ‘There was some horrible stories which were difficult to deal with. It was the first time that me and Victoria had been put under that kind of pressure in our marriage.’
David Beckham, Victoria Beckham
The Beckhams have now addressed how hard the allegations were on their marriage (Picture: REX/Shutterstock)

What has Rebecca Loos said about the David Beckham affair?​

In April 2004, the News of the World published a story alleging David had had an affair with Rebecca, who had previously been working as his personal assistant.
Not long later, Rebecca gave a bombshell interview with Sky News, revealing all to Kay Burley.
She said: ‘There was an obvious attraction. We spent a lot of time together. We just bonded. We think the same way, made the same jokes, had some kind of connection.
‘He treated me in a special way. Always made sure I was looked after. I began to feel very special.’
Rebecca claimed their first night together was after a group dinner, where ‘there had been some flirting’.
‘That night we just really hit it off. It was the first time, we were just locked into each other all night conversation wise. We just connected. People noticed it.,’ Rebecca claimed, according to The Daily Mail.
Rebecca Loos
Rebecca revealed her alleged affair with David in a tell-all interview with Sky (Picture: Rebecca Loos )
She said: ‘I think the chemistry between David and I was so strong and people were not happy because I was being very unprofessional and he’s a married man.’
Rebecca went on to say that after the dinner, they went back to the hotel in a car together with two others.
‘I couldn’t wait to be alone with him and I knew he felt the same. We dropped off the other two people in the car and starting kissing quite passionately all the way back to the hotel.’
‘It was like magnets, pretty amazing,’ she added.
In the interview, Rebecca also spoke about how she and David would have ‘text sex’, including in public places.
Rebecca added that David ‘knows how to please’ and isn’t ‘afraid of a woman’s body’. ‘He seems to know what he’s doing.’
She said: ‘He is very generous lover. He gives a lot. He pleases. He knows what you want. It’s all about you and not so much about him. It’s nice.’
Victoria Beckham, David Beckham
Rebecca said she didn’t expect any sympathy from Victoria (Picture: Richard Young/REX/Shutterstock)
She also claimed to know ‘intimate’ details, and was willing to be taken to court.
She went on: ‘There is something I know about him, an intimate part of his body that I think only women who’ve been in bed with him would know.’
When asked if she meant that David had been circumcised, Rebecca said: ‘I’m not talking about that. If I do ever need to talk about that, it will be in a court, not on television.’
Rebecca added that she didn’t expect any sympathy from Victoria, saying: ‘I think it’s bad enough for me to do what I have done without me expecting any words of sympathy.
‘I really hope that they get through it. I think the problems were in their marriage long before I came into the picture.
‘I in no way intended to break up their marriage especially when there are young children involved. I hope they stay together.’
Rebecca Loos
Rebecca refused to reveal the exact ‘intimate’ details about David (Picture: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)
She also wasn’t scared of the Beckhams involving lawyers, saying: ‘What are they consulting their lawyers for? What can they do? I think they have worked very hard at getting the image they have and I think they will do everything they can to maintain it.
‘So whether that involves having happy shots taken or calling their lawyers it’s up to them.
‘I am 100 per cent sure of what I am talking about, there no doubt in my mind I have no reason to lie – why should I? I am just here to tell you my experience. He knows the truth and I know the truth.’
Rebecca claimed they had only had sex a handful of times, but admitted she was left feeling ‘cheap’ towards the end of their alleged relationship when she would meet him in a hotel.

More: Trending

zone post image for post 19791705
Netflix viewers go crazy for '10/10' new British thriller
zone post image for post 19773436
'We didn't need Gary Barlow to appear in Robbie Williams' documentary'
zone post image for post 19740651
Rebecca Loos' sons' savage reaction to David Beckham affair
‘It was clothes off, get the action done and out,’ she said. ‘I felt like a whore, I felt really cheap, used.’
Rebecca’s brother also claimed his sister had told him of the affair, telling The Daily Mail: ‘Rebecca was upset when she parted company with David and Victoria last year.
‘She became very down and cried a lot. At times she looked heartbroken. I thought it was because of professional reasons.
‘But now I am beginning to understand there must have been more to it.’
David Beckham
David blasted the allegations as ‘ludicrous’ when they came out (Picture: James Quinton/WireImage)
In 2021, Rebecca recalled telling her story to Closer magazine, saying: ‘I just felt the need to be truthful.
‘Whether you’ve done something that’s right or wrong, it was kind of just eating me up. I was living a lie and keeping secrets.
‘Max Clifford [former celebrity agent] said to me he’d negotiate an exclusive with the newspaper and that if I was willing to tell absolutely all the juicy details, then I would get up to five or six hundred thousand pounds. Ridiculous money.’
‘People said I was mad, who was this guy? I hardly knew him, what on earth was I doing? But look at everything I have now, I am so happy. I have no regrets, I am so happy with my life now,’ she later told The Daily Mail.
‘But many people are so afraid of change. Change is good, change is how you learn, people should just f**king go for it.’
She continued: ‘I like the way my life has taken me. If I hadn’t been famous, I would not have been invited on the TV show where I met my husband Sven and had my lovely boys. I would not have had the life I have now.’
Talking about the affair scandal, Rebecca added: ‘I took a lot of wrong decisions, and got talked in to a lot of things. Of course if I could go back in time I might change some things, but wouldn’t everyone? I have no regrets.’

Where is Rebecca Loos now?​

The former glamour model, who once appeared on the cover of Playboy, made a name for herself with several reality TV stints after the affair allegations.
The 46-year-old appeared on the likes of The Farm, Extreme Celebrity Detox, Temptation Island and The X Factor: Battle of the Stars, as well as Celebrity Love Island.
She now lives a very different life, having met her husband Sven Christjar Skaiaa while filming 71 Degrees North, as he was a medic on the show.
The pair married in 2012 and went on to have two sons, and now live in Norway, where she teaches yoga, sharing posts on Instagram.
Another cheap Hakka ADULTERER with no money and use company money to pay for Shanghai mistress lunch and hotel @AhMeng clone. You know why you have to steal company money to pay for mistress ? Because you are a LOSER BULLY DOG spending your time to hide in rat hole bully weak and vulnerable people and then call people that do good work make honest money as slaves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another cheap Hakka ADULTERER with no money and use company money to pay for Shanghai mistress lunch and hotel @AhMeng clone. You know why you have to steal company money to pay for mistress ? Because you are a LOSER BULLY DOG spending your time to hide in rat hole bully weak and vulnerable people and then call people that do good work make honest money as slaves.
@iamnobody aka @AhMeng clone the lunch for your shanghai mistress you got declare or not? I read somewhere USA people get fired for paying AND CLAIMING for partner lunch without declare during business travel.