• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All those who said obama is for change, watch this documentary.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ALL,

Alex Jones' THE OBAMA DECEPTION is one good documentary to watch. It's almost 2 hours long.

Folks should watch this before jumping in to defend or attack Obama, lest you want to sound ignorant.

Cheers,

MM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IvnY8WY24bA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IvnY8WY24bA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RQoV_Ngl-G8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RQoV_Ngl-G8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's Alex Jones credibility? LOL...

How credible is CNN? It's obvious you didn't watch the documentary and decided to come up with some really assinine youtube parody in reply.

If there are anymore people like you out there, this world is in a lot of trouble.

MentisMortis

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How credible is CNN? It's obvious you didn't watch the documentary and decided to come up with some really assinine youtube parody in reply.

If there are anymore people like you out there, this world is in a lot of trouble.

MentisMortis

i suppose the troubled world out there are cause by people like me? :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I can't believe you fell for this. The Bilderberg Group has been a favourite target of conspiracy theories for years because they never admit journalists to their meetings, never issue press releases and have a range of luminaries.

You get these sort of semi secretive and free masonary type characters from the days of the Pharoahs. Everybody thinks he is a kingmaker, power broker and Mr fixit for the elite.

Reminds me of the time when kids claim that decisions are not made at City Hall where the PM held office in those days but further up Coleman Street at the Freemason Hall by hooded and robed men outside ACS Primary school.

The 2 things that take the cake in this documentary is the assasination of JFK by Bank Barons and Bilderberg group in forcing the price of oil followed by the sub prime crisis.

Within the 1st 10 minutes, you should have realised that this is yet another Yeti in the snow. And you telling others not to be ignorant.

As you leave the major capital cities of the US and head south and midwest, you will begin to realise the local TV Channel documentaries content on conspiracy theories wil start to rise significantly. Its is also where the bible belt is for obvious reasons - the gullible majority are alive and well there.

Hi ALL,

Alex Jones' THE OBAMA DECEPTION is one good documentary to watch. It's almost 2 hours long.

Folks should watch this before jumping in to defend or attack Obama, lest you want to sound ignorant.

Cheers,

MM

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its is also where the bible belt is for obvious reasons - the gullible majority are alive and well there.

hey at least those folks earn a decent living with their own hands ploughing the lands.

they don't con and cheat like in the coasts.

remember Madoff? :biggrin:

maybe ignorance is bliss, pure is blessed.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, forgot to add that there is a clue very similar to TV Evangelism where they ask suckers to donate. You will notice a rolling banner in this case asking you to buy the DVD of the documentary every 10 minutes of so. Ever heard of a credible documentary doing this.

Hi ALL,

Cheers,

MM

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TeeKee,

I think I have had just about enough of your nonsense.

You have been spamming this forum with all your lame posts and moronic videos that border on being religiously incendiary and inflammatory.

It is an eyesore seeing your posts filled with nothing but diatribe and silly, loathing brain-dead idiocy.

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh, Gerald Celente has no credibility whatsoever. Anyone can check up his track record. There is none whatsoever apart from a ton of blatantly uneducated forecasts.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>http://www.infowars.com/review-the-obama-deception-by-alex-jones/

"The title of this film is slightly misleading because it is not a film about Obama per se, his questionable character, or even the legitimacy of his presidency in light of the questions surrounding the true origin of his birth. It does cover some of his campaign messages/promises and his subsequent reversals upon assuming office.

What it breaks down is the false left-right paradigm, the military industrial owned and therefore controlled mainstream media and the unholy alliance between the Federal Government and the private offshore banking cartel that is the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is the crack dealing money machine to the Federal Government which has been an addict of fiat money since 1913 when Woodrow Wilson sold our country out to the Wall Street den of vipers and thieves. This is the film that will finally get people to understand that there is a shadow government behind the puppet government. It is run by the Rothschild-Rockefeller-British & Dutch Royal Family and assorted Bilderberg cohorts. This is the Anglo-American Empire exposed and Jones does better in exposing the great lie in The Obama Deception than any other film on the subject to date, even his own earlier films. "

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nice-Gook;270335[B said:
]This is the film that will finally get people to understand that there is a shadow government behind the puppet government. It is run by the Rothschild-Rockefeller-British & Dutch Royal Family and assorted Bilderberg cohorts. [/b]<style></style>

Oh right yeah.

Perhaps the next thing you might tell me is that the USD is a piece of Jewish currency and that the real power controlling Obama is Hillary Clinton and her Jewish connections.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know much about global secret societies though, given the angmo's congenital penchant for sexual perversion, greed & tribalism, I won't be surprised. Societies like that, greatly assist in their collective control of other races & nations.

One thing for sure though is that Obama is looking more and more like the racial figurehead that the angmo establishment cooked up. It is certainly in response to the fact that just about every non-angmo nation has had it with these conniving Hell bound neanderthals and the mess they've created in the world in their relentless exploitation for profits and perversions.

Look at Obama's election - it has all the trappings of a Hollywood blockbuster.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know much about global secret societies though, given the angmo's congenital penchant for sexual perversion, greed & tribalism, I won't be surprised. Societies like that, greatly assist in their collective control of other races & nations.

<style></style>Controlling people and their minds are not exclusive to Ang Mohs as a race per ce.Just look at Sinkie and its governance.Where they tweak the population growth so artificially that the populace in general is simply overwhelmed just to make ends meet.Thus the power that sits controls every aspect of the general public's lives.From your daily consumption to the mode of your transport--and profiting out of it.The greater the number the easier to control by a small powerful elite minorities.Sinkie is a classical example.

Not to mention fear mongering.Keeping the population in perpetual fear makes it easier for the power that sits to control you.Fear numbs logic.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good insight, Nice Gook.
But do look at who's running the world now.
LKY is a tin-pot tyrant by contrast.

Angmos have an innate way of making debauchery, tyranny & oppression look benign and even beneficial.

They are insidious. That makes them far more malevolent than anything human history has ever seen. That's why silent diseases are usually far deadlier than those with full of symptoms.

In spite of the "squabbles" amongst the angmo nations, history will show you that they will band together to go on mass rapin', killin' & stealin' at a drop of hat.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I can't believe you fell for this. The Bilderberg Group has been a favourite target of conspiracy theories for years because they never admit journalists to their meetings, never issue press releases and have a range of luminaries.

You get these sort of semi secretive and free masonary type characters from the days of the Pharoahs. Everybody thinks he is a kingmaker, power broker and Mr fixit for the elite.

Reminds me of the time when kids claim that decisions are not made at City Hall where the PM held office in those days but further up Coleman Street at the Freemason Hall by hooded and robed men outside ACS Primary school.

The 2 things that take the cake in this documentary is the assasination of JFK by Bank Barons and Bilderberg group in forcing the price of oil followed by the sub prime crisis.

Within the 1st 10 minutes, you should have realised that this is yet another Yeti in the snow. And you telling others not to be ignorant.

As you leave the major capital cities of the US and head south and midwest, you will begin to realise the local TV Channel documentaries content on conspiracy theories wil start to rise significantly. Its is also where the bible belt is for obvious reasons - the gullible majority are alive and well there.

If you believe what the conspiracy theorists say, then you have to believe that the world is full of peace loving people, there are no NATURAL calamities, no NATURAL diseases, etc. Everything is created by a small, evil group of people. An extraordinary group I must say, because while an average person cannot keep a secret for a reasonable period of time, this small group managed to keep a secret pact for centuries!!!

Yet, they are quite inefficient. Despite their abilities to start wars, control governments, create AIDS, SARS, bird or whatever animal flu, etc, they are still a long way off from world domination. If they really have those abilities, a reasonable person would expect them to achieve their goals a long time ago.

Sometimes I wonder who is the ignorant one.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the one that replied to me is really dumber than I imagined. Well that someone should just stick to name dropping and trying to convince people about conspiracy theorists and bible belt similarities.

For one that is probably sitting in his HDB pidgeon hole, talking about travelling down south and to the mid west of the US, talking as if he knows the US like the back of his palm is really ridiculous, good for a good chuckle no less.

Yet this very same person, misses the point of the post which is openly stated in the heading.

For good reason, I reproduce the heading here : All those who said Obama is for change, watch this documentary.

The point is, that thus far, many of the campaign promises Obama has made is still either on the back burner or not even on the stove.

Still someone here chooses to make comparisons with TV evangelism, not knowing that Alex Jones has said ( at the half way point of the documentary) to buy or download the documentary and make copies for everyone. Yet someone passes judgment after the first ten minutes by his own admission. There is no need to ask if that someone even watched the full video, for the answer is obvious.

Nevermind the fact that proceeds from this goes into making more documentaries like these and for the 911 first response emergency workers and bystanders (some 50,000 at last count) who have now all come down with WTC Respiratory Disease which the US govt and NY state refuses to accept as a legitimate side effect of breathing the dust and other particles as the buildings disintergrated, hence, refusing them the best medical care despite hailing them as heroes only 8 years ago.

I guess it's ok, some people will always miss the point but prefer to cloud the matter up with bible belt stories.

See, exactly what my post says, watch the documenatry before posting, lest you want to come across ignorant.

Case in point. Sheesh!

Cheers,

MM