• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All these useless handicapped Mut on wheels will be regulated soon!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
the other day i was walking back home from the hdb hawker centre then an old lady in her 70s was sitting on the roadside bench. as i passed her, she called out to me and asked if I could help her by providing my arm to support her to walk back to her hdb block. i obliged. she really couldn't walk steadily and after 10mins of providing my arm support for her, we finally reached the lift lobby of her hdb block. during our journey, i asked her what if nobody had walked passed then how? she said wait lor. wait until someone willing to help her. i asked why she didn't get a mobility electric wheelchair or pma. she said don't want to waste money. quite sad...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
actually very sad because I even have to stop the traffic raising my other hand so that she can slowly cross the small road holding on my other arm. the car drivers also very nice never horn at us

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
This SES under class has gotten around the no-COE rule for PMDs for too long. From PMDs in MRTs to the pavement, supermarket, food courts and yes the Toto queue, these entire non-disabled malingerers deserve what is coming.