• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All the Hoo Ha On Smoking - Where Will Smokers Light Up

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not only smelly, it's dangerous to smoke in the toilet because of the large amount of tissue papers and toilet rolls inside.

Really? I am quite certain that's not the reason for smoking ban in planes. Coz, before the ban, they had tissue papers and toilet rolls in the toilets.

For me, I smoke in designated areas of kpts but I will stop or won't light up if young kids are seated nearby, especially babies. Ban or no ban, I continue to smoke in the toilets of kpts coz the smell is unbearable. And cig smoke is needed to neutralise the smell from the toilets.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i quit a long time back.

those days i smoked they had

1. Rough Rider
2. Double Ace
3. Matterhorn
4. Navy Cut
5.Consulate
6.Du Maurier
7.Lucky Strike