• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Pork Eater must thank Islam

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ccb then they all eat chicken and beef only,cause the price of chicken to go up,do you know how expensive it is nowadays to eat kfc or arnolds chicken or tenderfresh crispy spring chicken?1 piece chicken used to be 2.50 ala carte back in 2003,now its almost 3.30 ala carte.
i must admit though malays make the best chicken,have u tried arnolds chicken and marrybrown chicken in mudland,derrricious oishhi desu!!!!puts singapore chicken to shame.

anyway consumer demand drives growth and prices,if everybody in the world eats pork,then pork will be the cheapest meat in the world cause every single country will be trying to farm pork and sell to the global market.thats why kfc chicken and marrybrown chicken and Kuai Le Gee in malaysia is so cheap.the malays really dig their fried chicken.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bacon , ham and bangers for brekkie
午餐肉 and braised pork trotters for lunch
Char siew bao for afternoon tea
Bah Kut Teh for dinner
Last but not least , char kway teow with lots of bak por and lup cheong for supper

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love pork, and bacon, and ham, and all the other piggy parts of pork. It takes skill, hard-wrodk, and patience to prepare a good mouth-watering feast of pork eats, and so I thank those who take part to make this come true. To all the butchers, cooks, chefs, line-cooks who endeavour to put a plate of porky in front of me, I thank you!

Cheers!

We must thank Islam who cannot eat Pig otherwise pork will be scarce and expensive.
So thank you Allah.