• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Her sex sms to Ng revealed, Cecilia Sue breaks down in court today!

I think the only way mata can catch those who use tai kong kar is to tap their phone and listen the conversation and ambush when they are meeting up with another person . If not there's no way mata can catch ... Correct me if I'm wrong .

in a sense, yes. need to be catch red handed.

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal

This sms story if true changes the game....clearly she has a lot to explain...court may simply throw out her entire testimony as inconsistent and unreliable. That is if she escapes a potential perjury allegation. But even if Ng escape forced seks charge , the issue of corruption remains..

See how it goes...

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the only way mata can catch those who use tai kong kar is to tap their phone and listen the conversation and ambush when they are meeting up with another person . If not there's no way mata can catch ... Correct me if I'm wrong .

Don't be so sure they only have to break ONE of the numbers you called or the guy that spoke to you.... plus if you top up carelessly through machines that have video rec.

UCLuvv05

Alfrescian
Loyal

I always had the impression that all SIM cards will report the HP's IMEI when registering with the network on startup - if so, mata can trace and monitor any phone linked to that tai kong kar, doesn't matter whether tai kong kar inside the phone annot. Best is to change underwear constantly lar for sake of your opsec. Good luck.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Actucally mata don't need to catch u red- handed ...if they suspect you already jialat Liao .. Must prepare to run road liao .

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I really pity the CNB Director.
All his many many years in the SPF is gone.
Pension? Easily $400K+ gone!!
Soon, family ... dont know if wife will still support him when all the juicy details are revealed.
Feel very sad for him, but then, why didn't he learn from the JACK NEO episode?
Me, as a Man, same, if seduced... will not know right from wrong.
Perhaps a good time that ALL top Management with Very High Authority shall be Eunuch before being promoted?

::
The End Justifies The Means,
LTC Oliver North
::

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't be so sure they only have to break ONE of the numbers you called or the guy that spoke to you.... plus if you top up carelessly through machines that have video rec.

Good tips .. Thankyou .

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Cecilia is enterprising enough, she can set up a school after the trial is over to teach Sinkie women how to perform a proper BJ on a man to make him shiok shiok to enhance the sexual experience! I'm sure she'll be a millionaire in no time!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are right, my friend.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I love this thread .. On how to Siam police :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The moral of the story is never screw in your own backyard and there is plenty of fish in the ocean. There are lots of stuff like this in the civil service including a well known saga of a one time DPM. 99% use common sense and do not place themselves in a position of conflict.

Eat steal is a way of life. Only the timid and meek tend to fall for women like this. First approach and they are hooked. Scholar marrying their drivers, PAs, receptionists etc until the Govt had to step in and plan their courtship and marriage once they are given scholarships. Now before they go overseas, they have to attend team sessions, come back in the first year and do it again. It is seems to work as the % of scholars marrying have shot up since the 90s.

So Ng is cooked and so is the rest of 50+ guys who had sex with a 17 yr old whore.

So what is the moral of the story? Or rather the moral of the immoral story. We can't fuck women because they all want promises of promotion, business and what-not. Whores don't show their passports or IC either. Anonymity rules where commercial sex is concerned.

Should we go to our doctors for chemical castration. Maybe we should follow Ass Loong instead and going gay.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I love this thread .. On how to Siam police :wink:

If you are involved in illegal biz and mata die die want you, cannot siam. Like you said previously, bo kui bo see nang.

An intel boss once told me, 'put a person on coverage for a long time, sure have shit. Only what colour chit.'

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actucally mata don't need to catch u red- handed ...if they suspect you already jialat Liao .. Must prepare to run road liao .

suspect also need evidences. like bro goldeneye post, dont keep one number to long, change card regulary.

china full of cheap 2g phone, what about lippon?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eat steal is a way of life. Only the timid and meek tend to fall for women like this. First approach and they are hooked. Scholar marrying their drivers, PAs, receptionists etc until the Govt had to step in and plan their courtship and marriage once they are given scholarships. Now before they go overseas, they have to attend team sessions, come back in the first year and do it again. It is seems to work as the % of scholars marrying have shot up since the 90s.

steal eat also go for no string attach type, best is pay $$ type. lagi best if not in spore.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

suspect also need evidences. like bro goldeneye post, dont keep one number to long, change card regulary.

china full of cheap 2g phone, what about lippon?

Jipun no have 2g knn !!!

UCLuvv05

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, here is the problem facing the prosecution for corruption. In nearly all the cases unlike normal criminal cases, the main witness is not the victim but the culprit who provided the actuall bribe or the gratification.

The trouble is that Asians and their face saving nature would not allow them to testify to the detriment of their families and friends. So they are given leeway to paint themselves as not so bad. For women and when it comes to sex, it is even worse. The challenge for the prosecution is that she will not testify if she says she sought sex. So she has been given leeway just get the case going.

Actually I think it is now worse as the defence should not have revealed the SMS. It now shows her as manipulative and has the mindset to compromise individuals for the sake of making sales. I think Tan Chee Meng made a massive mistake. If you note, he objected to her sudden presence and actually stated that he was not prepared.

For a case like this, there will be massive artillery support behind the scenes all the way to AG. The best minds will be involved. I can also guarantee you that CPIB has access to all the SMSes. Looks like they played their hand very well and got the defence to reveal the SMS. In essence, they secured her attendence to confirm that gratification took place and it does not matter if she come out as Mother Theresa or Slut Central.

There should be more juicy details as Ng testifies.

Anyway, Ng would never ever be part of the civil service and he will lose all his benefits.

I can't wait to hear Ng's testimony then... wondering how he will spin his side of the story.. it'll be a miracle if he can save his arse and his marriage at the same time. I suspect Ng's wifey is not taking notes on CSS's testimony to help him, but rather to build her divorce case against him after this trial is over :biggrin:
I bet CPIB has also correlated the 4 meeting times/places of Ng's and Sue's sexcapades by going through their telco records and comparing their cell signal locations to the purported meetings. Heck, there might be even more than 4 meetings :eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you are involved in illegal biz and mata die die want you, cannot siam. Like you said previously, bo kui bo see nang.

An intel boss once told me, 'put a person on coverage for a long time, sure have shit. Only what colour chit.'

100% agree with u boss .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

It does not work that way. A transmitting device (which all phones are) is such an important device for the State for intelligence work. With geo-location, the loop is pretty much closed.

The issue is how serious the crime or the issue is against national interest. All Telcos know the protocol very well.

If the transmission comes from a home, the first step of isloation has already occurred. Recordings would already be in place. The error of correction is I think less than 6m. This technology has been with us since the late 80s.

The safest communication is "out of band " which basically means you meet the person and speak to him directly in a location that is randomly picked

The govt as a rule will classify all telco intercept conveniently as "tip-offs".

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I can't wait to hear Ng's testimony then... wondering how he will spin his side of the story.. it'll be a miracle if he can save his arse and his marriage at the same time. I suspect Ng's wifey is not taking notes on CSS's testimony to help him, but rather to build her divorce case against him after this trial is over :biggrin:
I bet CPIB has also correlated the 4 meeting times/places of Ng's and Sue's sexcapades by going through their telco records and comparing their cell signal locations to the purported meetings. Heck, there might be even more than 4 meetings :eek:
Me am sure his marriage wouLd go unscathed.No worries on this aspect.Women are weired beings reaLLy; perhaps
their Love Life may be even be better after this saga..:cool::wink: