• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Her sex sms to Ng revealed, Cecilia Sue breaks down in court today!

I can't wait to hear Ng's testimony then... wondering how he will spin his side of the story.. it'll be a miracle if he can save his arse and his marriage at the same time. I suspect Ng's wifey is not taking notes on CSS's testimony to help him, but rather to build her divorce case against him after this trial is over :biggrin:
I bet CPIB has also correlated the 4 meeting times/places of Ng's and Sue's sexcapades by going through their telco records and comparing their cell signal locations to the purported meetings. Heck, there might be even more than 4 meetings :eek:

she no need to take notes in order to divorce lah. the courts sterographer will record everything for easy reference.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually the case is getting worse for him. It does not matter who was more horny or who started it first. What the defence is painting is a case of an illicit affair with no obligations. It matters little that they discredit the main witness, the fact is that sexual gratification has been received during a time when a professional engagement was in place.

Has NBG admitted that the sexual gratification had taken place? If not, then, it is one party's word against the other. The presence of an offer, even if there was a verbal or textual acceptance, did not mean that a transaction had actually taken place.

The defence can claim that it was all a frame-up and especially with the self-contradictions of the prosecution witness, her version of the story is unreliable.

On the other hand, if NBG had early given statements that collaborate with CS's story in event if not in detail, he would, then, have to show that those statements were taken under duress and not factual in content. Maybe that was what he told his wife and that is why his wife is still behind him.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The safest communication is "out of band " which basically means you meet the person and speak to him directly in a location that is randomly picked.

Safest is to meet and discuss inside a sauna or swimming pool. Almost naked body hard to hide gadgets.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Safest is to meet and discuss inside a sauna or swimming pool. Almost naked body hard to hide gadgets.

Now u know why many yakuza meeting in bath house and onsen :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now u know why many yakuza meeting in bath house and onsen :wink:

Maybe I can ask my boss to open one of these here so that one of our sis in this forum need not fly to Japan just to experience onsen with 3 others.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Maybe I can ask my boss to open one of these here so that one of our sis in this forum need not fly to Japan just to experience onsen with 3 others.

Whahaaaaa ... Singapore pai Kai all useless ... When go sauna just look for special instead of talking about biz :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the prosecution has to be prove is that gratification has been provided by one party to another while there was an official commercial engagement in place which the receipient is in a position to influence.

It is a straight conviction even if no evidence is provided to show that influence was unfairly used. People can immediately grasp the severity if Ceclia Sue gave Ng $5k or a paid holiday. Ng's defence is pure love and hers is that she has been forced to give in. Ng's pure love is not a defence when he is in position of conflict. Does not matter one iota if there is no evidence of favours being granted.

What is clear is that sex of one form or another had occurred between 2 parties and that is no doubt that both the prosecution and defence have agreed. If Ng shows that he was in love before he went into a position of conflict, there were letters, flowers, courtship rituals etc, all it does is mitigates his case - lesser sentence.

In a way, its a show trial to appease their families that he is not a crook and she is not a slut. She failed on the slut angle and its up to him to prove to his family that he was in puppy love and misled by a manipulative women. The conviction in a weird way is secondary.

Has NBG admitted that the sexual gratification had taken place? If not, then, it is one party's word against the other. The presence of an offer, even if there was a verbal or textual acceptance, did not mean that a transaction had actually taken place.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the prosecution has to be prove is that gratification has been provided by one party to another while there was an official commercial engagement in place which the receipient is in a position to influence.

It is a straight conviction even if no evidence is provided to show that influence was unfairly used. People can immediately grasp the severity if Ceclia Sue gave Ng $5k or a paid holiday. Ng's defence is pure love and hers is that she has been forced to give in. Ng's pure love is not a defence when he is in position of conflict. Does not matter one iota if there is no evidence of favours being granted.

What is clear is that sex of one form or another had occurred between 2 parties and that is no doubt that both the prosecution and defence have agreed. If Ng shows that he was in love before he went into a position of conflict, there were letters, flowers, courtship rituals etc, all it does is mitigates his case - lesser sentence.

In a way, its a show trial to appease their families that he is not a crook and she is not a slut. She failed on the slut angle and its up to him to prove to his family that he was in puppy love and misled by a manipulative women. The conviction in a weird way is secondary.

Scroo, I think u read too much into this case. It is actually not so straight forward. The key word is gratification. If it was mutual consent, then there is no gratification..no gain just like each person patting themselves on the back! Other thing of course is that due process was followed and he exert no due influence on the decision making process. Now that Cecilia has testified othewise, he has to prove that she is a liar.

jw5

Loyal
Latest article from Yahoo News, Note the graphic warning, hahaha:

Prosecution’s star witness admits she ‘wasn’t truthful’ to CPIB

The woman at the centre of a high-profile case against a former top civil servant told investigators a different version of her relationship with the accused from the testimony she gave on Wednesday.

In the third day of the trial against former Central Narcotics Bureau chief Ng Boon Gay for alleged sex-related corruption on Thursday, prosecution witness Cecilia Sue Siew Nang admitted during cross-examination by defence counsel Tan Chee Meng that she has changed her tune.

In responding to questions by Tan in court Thursday morning, the 36-year-old former IT sales executive insisted that there was no sexual relationship between her and the accused.

Tan then produced a record of the first statement she made with the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) on 20 December last year and read it out.

From the statement, the court heard that Sue, who wore a white shirt and a light cream coloured jacket, had admitted to having had sexual intercourse with Ng Boon Gay (Advisory to readers: graphic descriptions to follow).

The pair was supposed to meet at Great World City one day in 2009, and when they reached a service apartment he rented for his mother, “Boon Gay started to hug and kiss me” and that he quickly striped himself of clothes, she claimed.

“He shifted my panties to insert his private part in me. He was very fast… he did not ejaculate inside me. When he was lying down, I gave him a blowjob,” Tan quoted her as saying.

Tan continued to read out Sue’s statement in court, “I blew him on his private part for awhile. During this occasion, he ejaculated in my mouth. I recall because I spit out his ejaculation out in the bathroom toilet.”
Sue went on to state that she had felt guilty after she returned home, but had told no one about the incident.

“I didn’t tell anyone… I was in a daze… I feel more liking for Boon Gay,” Tan read out from the statement.

When questioned, Sue said, “I admit the initial statement with CPIB wasn’t truthful enough because that was the first time I was brought in by CPIB. I was confused… I had no sleep.”

She explained that she had not wanted to implicate anyone then. “It’s only after some thought that I thought I had to be truthful. And what I said today is the truth.”

Earlier when Tan questioned Sue bluntly in court, "Are you denying sex because you're concerned any admission on your part may affect your marriage, and may even affect custody of your daughter since divorce proceedings have started?"

Sue reacted in agitation, and clarified that things with her husband are fine, if not, "stronger than ever". She also added that her husband and her daughter are still living together. However, her husband was notably absent on both days she attended court.

In contrast to her relatively quick replies to questions from the prosecution over the past two days, Sue repeatedly sought clarification of technical terms, and several times did not directly answer questions from Ng’s defence counsel.

At several points in the cross-examination, Sue said to defence lawyer Tan, “I don’t understand you’re trying to ask.”

In her testimony on Wednesday, Sue painted the picture of a man who became increasingly desperate to obtain sexual gratification in the form of oral sex, despite being repeatedly rejected by Sue.

Ng is accused of corruptly obtaining sexual gratification on four occasions from Sue from June to December last year by assisting to further the business interests of her then employers Oracle Corporation Singapore and Hitachi Data Systems in dealings with CNB.

Sue claimed that on each of the four occasions she was an unwilling partner and that on several occasions, Ng had forcibly pushed her head towards his crotch in the car and there was contact between her mouth and his private parts.

On Thursday, however, Ng’s defence counsel presented records of phone whatsapp SMS between his client, Ng, and Sue that again shed a different light on their relationship.

The phone records revealed that on 5 December at 9:40pm, three days after one of the encounters wherein the then CNB chief allegedly attempted to force her to perform oral sex on him, Sue sent him the message “MU” (miss you).

When Ng failed to reply, she sent another two messages the next morning. She texted Ng at 10:25am “you ignore me. How how how?” Three minutes later, Sue texted again, “With her? Where’s family day?”

It was on 9 December when she met Ng again at the Singapore General Hospital’s carpark, where she alleged that she pushed Ng away over another of his sexual attempts.

Yet, five days after the alleged encounter that she was “disgusted” over, Sue sent a text message to Ng again.

“Sad, sad. Can we turn back the clock?”

And his reply was, “Back to Great World City time.”

At Tan’s probing, Sue said that her message meant that she had hoped to continue staying friends with no physical intimacy, but that “never happened”.

The 36-year-old admitted she would send “naughty” messages to friends sometimes, but that she had not had a intimate relationship with Ng, or those business associates she had classified as “friends”.

Sue had eventually admitted to sending a whatsapp message to Ng that read, "Do you DIY?" But when Tan asked her to tell the court her impression of the meaning "DIY", she said the DIY fix store comes to mind.

The strain on Ng’s wife was evident during the court proceedings, and looked at certain points deeply upset as she frowned in disdain at Sue’s claims.

Nonetheless, Ng’s wife of 18-years said after the session that she is going to “persist” in supporting her husband. She added that her faith remains “unwavering”.

Ng faces a five-year jail term if convicted, and a fine of S$100,000 for each of the four charges.

The hearing will resume on Friday morning.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest article from Yahoo News...

Prosecution’s star witness admits she ‘wasn’t truthful’ to CPIB

:
:
In responding to questions by Tan in court Thursday morning, the 36-year-old former IT sales executive insisted that there was no sexual relationship between her and the accused.

Tan then produced a record of the first statement she made with the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) on 20 December last year and read it out.

From the statement, the court heard that Sue, who wore a white shirt and a light cream coloured jacket, had admitted to having had sexual intercourse with Ng Boon Gay (Advisory to readers: graphic descriptions to follow).
:
:

I put it to Cecila: If what you said in the court is the truth, what you said in CPIB is false.

The more this women talked, the more false evidence she generates / generated.

She is setting herself up to be an unreliable witness.

Good luck to the prosecutors regarding this unreliable witness.

Unreliable_Witness.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Re: REGARDLESS whether Cecillia Su is a victim or a temptress, one fact is undeniable

does she swallow? :p:p:p

Apparently not................ :( :biggrin:

Read the article in post # 408..............................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I put it to Cecila: If what you said in the court is the truth, what you said in CPIB is false.

The more this women talked, the more false evidence she generates / generated.

She is setting herself up to be an unreliable witness.

Good luck to the prosecutors regarding this unreliable witness.

Unreliable witness? Or a witness who is deliberately misleading the investigators? Time will tell.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Confirm she lose the case Liao ... What if she lose the case ? Got jail term anot ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When a person tell lie he needed 10 more lies to cover that one lie ..eventucally the truth will be out :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hate woman who don't know the rules of the game ... Already know he got wife still sabo him ... Obigood now backfired :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Or it could be that the telcos lie, because there are no privacy laws to protect customers and the telcos know they can get away with it.

telcos set limits on sms storage, depending on volume and customer base. typical best practice is 7 days at the legacy smsc. user can store messages on phone memory for years. on flash drives and sd cards, memory can last for years, but over time, integrity of data may be in doubt as they degrade after 6 years. however, with unified messaging and cloud, many 3rd party app providers can store them indefinitely by expanding their server and storage farms. apple, google and yahoo are such companies. if you use an iphone with regular icloud sync and backup, messages are stored indefinitely with apple than with telcos.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm she lose the case Liao ... What if she lose the case ? Got jail term anot ?

She's a Prosecution Witness. Deal would have been struck earlier. No jail term for her. Make or break, CPIB depends on her.

I have to agree with some comments from bros here. She like PrataMan, statement peng here and there like flipping prata. I can never understand how NBG managed to put his prickin if CS didn't want it. Not easy and I speak from experience.

In addition, who on earth, upon seeing a girl, will straightaway pull down pants and expect a BJ? Whatever happened to kissing, licking her nipples, squeezing the breasts, stroking her thighs, touching her pussy from the outside first, then slowly masuk fingers into her panty to finger her etc etc and then the BJ.