• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Alfa Romeo

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any bros driven Alfa Lor Maing cars? Comments please - servicing and spare parts.

Am thinking of buying a 6-7 yr old Alfa. The latest hb model is chio but beyond my budget.

a lau pubor like you buy a yandao chiar kampui ah? want to sian chiobu har? but they wont be impress when they see a lau ahpek driver. maybe can use to pian lau kwey bu get $10 discount for a $40 fuck

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. I have owned and driven an Alfa Romeo before, and it didn't take me long to realize what a "lemon" is. Unless it is your second car for leisurely drives to the country club, it is not a dependable workhorse for daily commutes to work. Worse still if you are a salesman who depend on your car for multiple daily customer visits (like I was). The car spends more time in the mechanic's garage than on the road. Breaks down frequently, the electrics were a nightmare (along with the aircon, ventilation, gauges, all fucked up!) If its my own money to purchase a car, I'd only go for Japanese (or some Korean) models. Go with Toyota or Honda. They're the best!

BTW, the Alfa agent, Milan Auto, should be more correctly named Mafia Auto! Bad experience with their spare parts supply (or lack of!)

Cheers!

Thanks bro. Appreciated. Cheers!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a lau pubor like you buy a yandao chiar kampui ah? want to sian chiobu har? but they wont be impress when they see a lau ahpek driver. maybe can use to pian lau kwey bu get $10 discount for a $40 fuck

Thanks bro. Yours has to be the best advice. Cheers!