• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alamak,So Damn Malu..At My Age I Still Have Wet Dream.

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No leh, guess ang mohs can take it, LOL

So will i get banned for posting half ball pic? :eek:

Red-Carpet-at-BIFF.jpg

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang moh you never try before? :confused:
Tried a few, got 1 very memorable, petite, brunette, chiselled face, darn good body, can fully take in my shaft in her mouth, mine quite big hor, hehehe.... wah.... good memory :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

heehee.. you sure or not. not very convincing leh. i thought you are a woman. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally Tot Koreans Aren't Attractive

I thought Korean girls aren't known for their attractiveness. Even the 10pm drama show on U channel the main cast also mentioned and joked that he may need to save some monies for plastic surgery for that child if his wife happened to be a Korean.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
but my dream ended abruptly when my handphone alarm sound and my wife kick my leg saying i'm late for work.
these're roughly the gals that i fantasies monday to friday.
Do you guys agree when you had a dream like mine,you wouldn't want to wake up won't you..but
too bad for me that my wife kick my leg and woke me up from this sweet dream of mine.:o

Maybe your wife shared the same dream as you but was observing from one corner and you were too enjoying that you din know. That's why she quickly kicked you to end your fantasies early. But your pics are really good...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonderful Dream

this is a account of my sweet dream..i open a horse riding school and and is a instructor there too

Mine was ... I don't even know who that was - couldn't see her face. But, I had a vision of eight or so beautiful dancing girls in Chinese dresses when God answered me about my decision to annihilate mankind sometime after 911.

They were all fair skinned, long limbs, sharp noses, pretty faces, etc. He knew my weakness but I ...

20101114142814774501.jpg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
y u wear undies to sleep? Must let your tool to cool u noe? no wonder your tool sweat so much and u think its wet dream. got taste to see if its salty sweat or cum?