• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Air Fryers which do not use teflon

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started this thread simply to highlight the fact that there are air fryers that uses stainless steel instead of teflon. I suggested coconut oil as a healthy option. I did not bring up canola , it was you who brought it up.
Are you saying that I'm not allowed to bring up the topic of canola oil? If so, I'd be glad to ask Leongsam to help me delete all references to it.
I brought up various articles to justify why it is an unhealthy oil. I don't use it & I don't think anyone should be using it.
To each his own. I prefer to stick to what the US, Sinkie and EU government bodies say on what is considered healthy food options.
If you had bothered to read any of the Life Extension articles you will notice that at the end of each article they always include the references for the article. You can always go back to the source if you are really interested.
Thanks for your recommendation but I don't have the time to read it. I suggest you recommend it to other people more susceptible to your recommendation.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much did the lunch cost you?

must be very affordable. sinkies are so lucky! this regular bowl of pho in san jose set me back by us$7.99 plus tax plus tips (total of us$10).

image.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be very affordable. sinkies are so lucky! this regular bowl of pho in san jose set me back by us$7.99 plus tax plus tips (total of us$10).

attachment.php

vietnamese crap. Not anyone's fault you chose to pay for that. It's like trying to buy african food in singapore and then comparing it to the african food sold in africa. Get it? Of course african food sold in sg is damn expensive but cheaper in africa same as sinkie food sold in africa compared to sinkie food sold in africa. Your mistake was to show asian food sold in the US. The only exception to this is fast food which have fixed prices but still the monetary exchange rate does affect them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vietnamese crap. Not anyone's fault you chose to pay for that. It's like trying to buy african food in singapore and then comparing it to the african food sold in africa. Get it? Of course african food sold in sg is damn expensive but cheaper in africa same as sinkie food sold in africa compared to sinkie food sold in africa. Your mistake was to show asian food sold in the US. The only exception to this is fast food which have fixed prices but still the monetary exchange rate does affect them.

unlike in sg, i'm running out of choices. the "cheapest" bowl of noodles in silicon valley is the small bowl combination noodle (kway teow and mee) from tung kee noodle for us$6.45 plus tax plus tips. and soon, they'll increase the price to us$6.95. there's definitely inflation in silicon valley, but the rest of the cuntry is mired in deflation.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unlike in sg, i'm running out of choices. the "cheapest" bowl of noodles in silicon valley is the small bowl combination noodle (kway teow and mee) from tung kee noodle for us$6.45 plus tax plus tips. and soon, they'll increase the price to us$6.95. there's definitely inflation in silicon valley, but the rest of the cuntry is mired in deflation.

why not you just buy some macdonalds or some other type of american food.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can learn to eat like the angmohs, last time i see my australian colleagues eat cold sandwich, not even heated up, for their lunch while chinese go for hot food. The angmohs say eat cold food is okay!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why not you just buy some macdonalds or some other type of american food.

that's suicide on the slow lane. i haven't had a burger from mcdonald's in a decade. my body is still struggling to detoxify and discharge the last burger and fries from over 10 years ago.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can learn to eat like the angmohs, last time i see my australian colleagues eat cold sandwich, not even heated up, for their lunch while chinese go for hot food. The angmohs say eat cold food is okay!

a cold sandwich from subway easily cost us$5.99 plus tax (no need tips as it's served from the counter) in the valley. it's my last resort.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
a cold sandwich from subway easily cost us$5.99 plus tax (no need tips as it's served from the counter) in the valley. it's my last resort.

No they bring their sandwich from home and then drink the free milk from office pantry. Cold milk from fridge.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No they bring their sandwich from home and then drink the free milk from office pantry. Cold milk from fridge.

i used to do that when i was younger. cold cut or processed meat with mayo and mustard plus some lettuce and tomato with wheat or sourdough bread. it took me years to get rid of that shit. right now, i occasionally have toasted vege sandwich with focaccia or peta bread. thanks to tony for recommending vege diets or else i'll either be dead or a fat lump of turd by now.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is about the same price in Spore

same as subway, togo franchises worldwide follow recommended pricing based on local exchange rates. in sg, there are so many better and more affordable alternatives without resorting to crap from u.s. type fast food. all these choices are possible, thanks to the pap. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i used to do that when i was younger. cold cut or processed meat with mayo and mustard plus some lettuce and tomato with wheat or sourdough bread. it took me years to get rid of that shit. right now, i occasionally have toasted vege sandwich with focaccia or peta bread. thanks to tony for recommending vege diets or else i'll either be dead or a fat lump of turd by now.

Yeah tomato is very bad for acid reflux, I don't eat it at all. Btw I read in one post you have h. pylori before, is it confirmed once get rid of the bacteria will stay bacteria free? I had h. pylori before too and have family history of stomach cancer, so I am a bit concerned.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah tomato is very bad for acid reflux, I don't eat it at all. Btw I read in one post you have h. pylori before, is it confirmed once get rid of the bacteria will stay bacteria free? I had h. pylori before too and have family history of stomach cancer, so I am a bit concerned.

when you have acid reflux, it's better to stay away from oily, acidic and spicy food. fresh tomato alone will not exacerbate your condition if you have an omeprazol pill a day to neutralize the acid. helicobacter pylori is a bacterium that gets into your tummy from contamination in food or water.

need to check regularly for re-infestation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you have acid reflux, it's better to stay away from oily, acidic and spicy food. fresh tomato alone will not exacerbate your condition if you have an omeprazol pill a day to neutralize the acid. helicobacter pylori is a bacterium that gets into your tummy from contamination in food or water.

need to check regularly for re-infestation.

Those pills cheaper version no use while the effective ones like nexium or similar are expensive at 4 or 5 dollars a pill. Better to change diet and lifestyle to avoid stress. I find eating unpolished rice and multi grains rice with more fruits and veg helped a lot.